Chapter 32

Adrienne

"Why are you still awake? Shouldn't you been resting after taking the w"

"It's called vamping. I don't ever get tired, but why you in the dark with all the lights off?"

"It's called going to sleep Ky"

He scrunched his face, "Oh you want me to hang up?"

"You wouldn't"

Once I saw his head raise back up and his lips form into a smirk, it led me to believe he was going to press the red button.

"Ky you better not hang up on me" I whined, pouting my lips.

"Stop whining. I was just joking"

His loud laughter came hard through the headphones, causing me to decrease the volume a bit.

"Stop laughing so loud. It's late"

"I live by myself. Who am I gonna wake up?"

It would sometimes skip my mind that Kyrie was a year younger than I was, so his maturity level didn't exactly match up with my own.

"What are you thinking about?"

Looking up at my phone screen, I noticed him staring with a smile.

"Nothing Ky", I smirked.

He began to chuckle for some reason, while my eyes heavily stared at him with confusion.

"Adrienne go to sleep"

"Why you say that? What time is it anyways?"

His eyes looked down and then came back up. "Your eyes keep getting low and its three am over here, so it's obviously one am where you are"

"Like I don't know the time difference Ky but thank you"

"Seriously Adrienne, get some sleep"

"You too kid"

"Night"

"Ciao Ky"

I blew a kiss, before clicking over and ending the face time call. Once my phone was plugged into the charger and my head hit the pillow, everything was taken over by sleep.

Morning time I woke up a little after seven o'clock. Doing my regular hygiene routine, having a thirty minute shower and moisturizing my skin with my favorite cocoa butter lotion. My outfit consisted of a Maude Black Lace Nude Illusion Jumpsuit with a pair of black Steve Madden Marlenee heels.

Not really wanting to bother with my hair, I just brushed it down from the wrap it was left in. Lastly I unplugged my phone from the charger, clicking the home screen button a text from Azeena came through.

Zizi💖: In yo' city babe! I'm so happy

My smile grew large from her message. I had asked Ron to pick her up from LAX so she should be within an hour.

"Kirsten!"

I hollered throughout, walking down the spiral staircase. It wasn't surprising to me finding her in the kitchen indulging in a tub of ice cream.

"Zizi in LA"

"She is? Is she on her way here?"

"Yeah, I asked Ron to pick her up"

"Yay!"

She began twerking and singing a way off note tune. It just caused me to think on how I was going to get through with two of the craziest females in one house. A good twenty minutes went by before the sound of a car door came from outside.

"I think she's here!"

Both Kirsten and I dashed for the front door, heading down what seemed like millions of steps. Once I had seen her tall, dark skin figure, immediately I attacked her.

"Azeena"

"Oh my goodness, Adrienne"

All of our bodies fell to the concrete as we each embraced in tight hugs. I was the first to get up; still trying to take in that my best friend I haven't seen in nine months was now facing me.

"I miss you girls so much", she wiped a falling tear.

"We missed you even more"

I placed a kiss on her cheek, while Kirsten led her towards the steps that would lead to the front door.

"Gosh Adrienne look at your house. It's so beautiful"

"Wait until you get inside" Kirsten laughed.

As soon as Zizi managed to settle down properly, we spent majority of the time in downtown Hollywood. Our afternoon activities were filled of shopping, manicures, pedicures, waxes, spa treatments, and wine tasting. We arrived back at my house around eight and every single one of us was beyond tired from the long day. I ended being the first to crash once I walked through my bedroom doors, still wearing my outfit from today.

In the morning Ky came to my mind when I woke up. He ended being the first person I talked to, when I woke him from his sleep and after an hour of being on the phone I left him so we both could get our days started. During the time on the phone he kept talking of the date and it just confused me as much.

That same morning Liam had me through at least two interviews and even a sit down with my agent.

It probably had to have been one of my worst Sunday's ever, but I did come to the conclusion that yesterday was a day off and that I couldn't afford to lay off two days.

My home seemed to be occupied once I came back because the girls seemed to be having a little fiesta of their own. I myself was already drained and didn't have the energy to partake in anything.

"Adrienne you have a flower delivery!"

I forced myself down the stairs and trailed into the kitchen, just to be greeted by my favorite kind of flowers placed in a tall vase filled with water.

"This came with it"

When Kirsten handed me the small card I opened but reading the handwriting refreshed my memory, 'Happy one month beautiful'.

Today was February 1st. Exactly one month that Kyrie and I began dating and it didn't even cross my mind at all. Just like that I ended up being the one to forget.

"What?"

"Today made it one month for me and Ky. I didn't even remember"

"How did you not remember? I even remembered, just waiting for you to say something"

My eyes slit at Kirsten who seemed to be making the situation no better. I never wanted to be the type of female that forgets a certain date but with everything that was going on today just took over my mind.

"I was way too focused on everything I had to do today, it skipped my mind"

"Call him"

That's exactly what I did when I walked into the living room with my phone on my ear. On the fourth ring was when he answered.

"I knew you were about to call"

 "Happy one month kid and thank you for the flowers"

"Welcome beautiful"

After an hour of talking on the phone, our conversation led to face time. I introduced Zizi to him, while Ky had introduced a few of friends that were around to us. Four hours, my phone battery was soon to die and I let Kyrie know I would text him once it charged a bit.

Ky💑: Goddamm I think I'm crazy about you