Chapter 62

Adrienne

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I yawned gently while turning over to see Kyrie in a deep innocent sleep. He looked so adorable and I couldn't help but smile. I gently pulled the sheets up to fully cover my body and relaxed myself into him. My eyes stared up at the ceiling as my mind drifted off somewhere, just thinking about whatever.

I could feel a pair of eyes staring back at me and I smiled, turning around as my brown orbs met Kyrie's. "Good Morning"

"Morning" his voice was raspy.

I sat up, reaching over to grab my phone and eventually place my back against the headboard. I also watched as Kyrie lifted himself up and placed his head on my lap, letting his fingers run up and down my thighs.

"Stop that tickles" a light chuckle escaped my lips as I unlocked my phone.

He just eyed me before giving my thighs a light squeeze and properly resting his head in my lap. Simply I shook my head at how much he acted like a little kid, and checked through my phone to see nothing but text messages, work e-mails, missed alerts. I had almost forgotten today was the fourth of July, which had explained the reason for all the 'happy independence day' text's I had received.

"Baby I almost forgot today was the fourth of July" I gently shook Kyrie who had managed to fallen asleep again.

"Yeah Adge it is. Happy fourth" he mumbled under his breath.

"Happy fourth kid" I leaned down to kiss his earlobe. "I have plans today"

His eyes were still closed as he nodded and yawned softly. "Plans like?"

I bit the inside of my jaw before answering. "Well I was thinking about spending the afternoon on a yacht, you down?"

Immediately he raised his head up from my lap and slowly got out of the bed. I sat back watching as he made his way towards the bathroom, walking inside. Within seconds I started to hear the shower run and I took that as my opportunity to get up and brush my teeth.

*

"Baby you never gave me an answer yet" I stood in front of the bathroom, observing my outfit. Currently I had on an ivory multi color strapless crop top with matching shorts. Though it was Independence Day, I refuse to walk around looking like an American flag.

"I thought I did" I heard Kyrie answer from the bedroom area. It kind of sounded like he was eating something.

I sighed walking out of the bathroom to see him laid out on the bed, indulging in a bag of Skittles. "Actually you didn't". I hovered over my suitcase and brought out my make up bag. "Yacht party. Yes or no?"

Looking back at him it was obvious that his phone and the fruity candy had more of his attention than I did. "Kyrie!" I slammed my hand down on his leg, causing him to jump up.

"What?" he seductively licked his lips.

"Why aren't you paying attention?"

"Sorry Adge. Josh and Tyler have me some hilarious group chat" he placed his phone away and stared directly up at me. "I would love to do the whole yacht thing but the guys really want me to hang with them at some party"

A small frown fell to my face, "Are you asking me to go or you already made it official that you're going?"

"Well I kind of already told them I would go"

I didn't know whether to throw this damn lipstick tube at his head or just smack him. Part of me didn't understand why he wanted to attend a party, when I already had a yacht event planned. Like seriously Kyrie.

I turned around and faced the mirror to work on my makeup. "Well have fun and tell the guys I said hey"

"Adge?"

"What?" I answered, applying foundation onto my face.

"Are you mad?" I could hear him lean up, as my back was facing him.

"What would I be mad about? If you want to have fun with your friends then go ahead because I'm not stopping you"

He made his way off the bed and over to me, watching as I applied gloss to my lips. "You sure? I promise I'll make it up to you"

I only shrugged, turning my head and meeting his eyes. "Whatever"

As I turned my head to finish up, I could still feel Kyrie's eyes on me. "What?"

"I don't get a kiss?" he questioned, biting down on his bottom lip.

Chuckling lightly, "Why exactly should you get a kiss?"

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't" he smiled, before puckering his lips up. I laughed at how adorable he looked and leaned over placing my lips on his. Kyrie ended up catching me off guard when he slipped his tongue in and allowed it to massage against mine. The ringing of his phone is what caused us to both pull away and smile at each other.

I used my thumb to remove some lip gloss off the corner of his lips.

"Let me answer this real quick" He quickly got up to attend to the phone call.

***

"We in Miami, turn up!"

"Happy Fourth of July everyone" I smiled, looking at Zizi's phone as she recorded a video for snapchat.

Our yacht was beautiful and beyond turned up. What was a better way to spend Independence Day, then on a yacht in Miami? The girls and I were having an amazing time and I wasn't even concerned about anything else. The music was great, food was delicious, and vibe was cool.

"Why the guys ain't wanna come up here and join us" Maya asked, removing her wine glass from her lips.

I squinted my eyes, applying sunscreen onto my legs and then arms. Though I was planning on getting a tan, I didn't want to tan unevenly.

"They had another party on their agenda" Zizi answered, popping a grape into her mouth

Though I was pissed earlier about Kyrie not wanting to come, all of that seemed to fly out the window once I stepped up here. I was going to enjoy myself with my ladies and have fun. A shot of Hennessey, Nuvo, Peach Ciroc, and grey goose gave me the buzz that I needed it seemed like my afternoon was getting even better.

Every now and then Kyrie would send me a text but I wasn't really in the mood for the whole conversation thing right now, so I made a mental note to call him when we were on our way back.

Most of the pics we had taken from today found themselves on twitter and Instagram.

Officialadrienne: Happy Birthday America 🇺🇸

Officialadrienne: yacht life with my girls @itszizi @missamaya

The party continued and as the sun started to go down, our energy level eventually went down as well. Not to mention Maya damn near threw up from the huge amount of alcohol intake she consumed.

"I do not feel good at all" she whined, wiping her mouth off.

"Maya I love and all but if you vomit on me, I will hurt you" Azeena rubbed her back, as we stepped into the SUV.

My phone was practically dead and though I enjoyed myself, I wanted to be back in the presence of my boyfriend. Part of me was just ready to get back to the hotel, swallow down some aspirin, take a shower and then go meet the boys at where they were staying.