Chapter 36

Adrienne

"I really want to have a tour this summer"

The first thing I did once I landed back in California was go speak my team. There were a lot of things that I wanted to do concerning my career. It was always good sitting down with them so I could make sure that everything surrounding me as a celebrity was being taken care of.

"I think you should move the tour to maybe next year"

I looked around the conference table and everyone seemed to have the same idea.

"Why exactly next year?" I questioned.

"Today is March fifth, and we don't really have that much time to start planning a summer tour" one of the guys spoke.

"Not to mention the amount of movies you're starring in. The schedules too busy for a tour right now" another one of them added.

Honestly I was a bit bummed out because I loved touring, and giving my fans wonderful shows. I didn't really have patience to wait another year for this.

For another hour we discussed and then later on I went to the dance studio to work on a dance with a few back up dancers. The whole experience did not turn out the way I expected it to. Everything was a complete fail and slowly I became more and more agitated with each of them because everyone was not as serious as I wanted them to be.

The two hours we were there just seemed to be wasted and I was a bit pissed off the whole night and didn't even want to be disturbed when I got home.

Early in the morning, my phone was constantly ringing but I had no intention of answering it. After a long, hiatus schedule yesterday, my body was extremely tired and I felt I needed at least a couple more hours of sleep.

The more my phone rang, the more aggravated I was becoming, eventually leading me to grab it off the nightstand. It wasn't even like someone was calling, just reminders of upcoming schedules and a few text messages.

Leaning up and stretching a bit, my notifications brought a shock to me and it wasn't as if I had even texted anyone except for Kyrie, who I decided to read his message first.

Ky💑: Good morning A! I hope when you wake up and read this it puts a smile on your face and makes your day ☺Just wanted to let you know I woke up thinking about you and I miss you so much 😘. You are beyond beautiful and whenever I see your name pop up on my phone it makes my day 10x times better and I feel like the luckiest dude on this world 🌍. Having someone like you to talk to is the most amazing feeling and I hope you have a great day today. Call me when you wake up beautiful 😘😘

The smile on my face was way too huge to contain. With no doubt in my mind I knew I had the best boyfriend ever. Not even wasting anytime, my fingers clicked on the green button, calling him.

"Hello"

"Why are you so perfect? Your text just made my morning and I'm still in bed, looking down at this text" I spoke through a smile.

"Are you happy now?" he chuckled.

"First off yes because I hardly talked to you yesterday except for that one minute we texted, and second because this message you sent is everything"

"Adge yesterday's practice was ridiculous man. I was beyond exhausted when I got back home" he complained.

"After the season we should go on a trip, oh and I never told you I'm going on vacation this weekend to Bora"

"Why you going on vacation?" he asked.

"Because I need to find an island dude for the weekend since my boyfriend is too far away"

The line was silent, and I just smirked. "That wasn't funny at all"

"I wasn't tryna' be funny. I was trying to be cute"

"It was cute alright but I wanna face time though"

"No" I whined into the phone, "Baby I just got up, my hair right now is not cute and I haven't even brushed my teeth"

"Adge who cares? You act like I've never seen you in the morning before"

"Kyrie I'm really not about to face time you looking like some type of mess"

"You are really childish"

"I rather be childish and good looking, but I promise I'll video call you once I'm out the shower"

"Fine man hurry up"

"Ciao baby boy"

I placed my phone down on the night stand and dashed into the bathroom to begin my hygiene routine of the day.

*

"I don't care what anyone says, but I have the best boyfriend ever"

The girls and I decided we were going to have lunch at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants in Beverly Hills called Urasawa. Anyone that knows me well knows how much I love sushi and the drink sake. Plus the weather was absolutely amazing today, which made it even better to go out.

"I'm pretty sure every girl thinks that" Zizi smiled

"Seriously ya'll Kyrie is everything that any girl would want in a guy. He just makes everything so much better and if I started to go on about how amazing he is, we'll be sitting here until tomorrow"

My face was probably red right now talking about Ky, because everything about him is just perfect. I just met a guy that understands me and doesn't even try hard to impress people.

"So tell us what happened?" Kirsten asked.

"Well you know after what happened with the dancers yesterday, I was like in a terrible mood when I got home last night. So this morning Kyrie sent me this cute message like he knew something was up with me"

"I like your relationship with Kyrie though. He's really sweet and you both are always happy around each other"

"Thank you Zizi"

"Welcome babes" she smiled.

"But are you guys excited for this trip?" I cheesed.

"Yes, I'm so ready to soak up in the sun"

Last week I came up with the idea to go vacationing at Bora Bora and once I brought the topic to the girls, they were really excited and what better way than go on a trip than with your best friends.

After lunch and a small fiasco with the paparazzi, I decided to meet up with my personal trainer because it's been a while since I've worked out and I need my figure to remain the hourglass shape that it is. Three hours of sweating and body toning, I went home to let my assistant Jessica pack my suitcases for tomorrow's trip.

The flight was early in the morning and I think the girls were more excited than I was because they both stayed up popping champagne bottles and dancing all over the place. As for me I just decided to plan my outfits and make sure I had everything that I was going to need.

Bora Bora here we come!