Chapter 48

Adrienne

"You guys I think I'm addicted to this selfie stick"

Zizi probably made the biggest mistake by leaving this thing in my hands because ever since we came back to Kyrie's house I haven't been able to put it down. It was no doubt that the storage on my phone was filled up.

"Adrienne don't break it" Zizi spoke from the living room where everyone else was located. Tonight was a special moment and from the look of Kyrie's face, this is something he was going to enjoy for the next few days.

***

The loud laugh produced from Kyrie's mouth is what had waked me up this morning. With my eyes still closed, I heard him talking and assumed he must be on the phone.

"Yes sir... I hear you"

Why is he talking so loud?

"I love you too... take care of yourself"

He was quiet, leading me to believe he had ended the call. I turned over so that my back was now facing his and pulling the comforters over my face.

"Say, you up?"

Not bothering to turn back around, "I am now, Mr. wake Adrienne up from her sleep. Who were you talking to so early anyways?"

A light chuckle escaped his lips, "My dad babe"

I mouthed "oh" and turned around, since he was sitting up against the headboard; my eyes roamed looking up at him. "How does your legs feel?"

"It feels kind of good, still a bit sore though"

I nodded my head against the pillow, "You think you'll be ready by finals? I mean it's okay if you aren't"

"I'm just gonna' take everything slowly and continue with treatment" he bit the bottom of his lip, and stood up onto his feet. "You going back to sleep?"

"Yeah" I nodded my head, and closed my eyes shut.

I got at least another two hours of sleep, and that was because Zizi had come over with Josh and ruined my perfectly good slumber.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I came downstairs just to see Jux, Josh, Brett, and I man I never seen before giving Kyrie a shape up.

Azeena and I lounged in the kitchen eating ice cream while the guys were outside. We were kind of bored and didn't really want to stay in all afternoon. There was only one problem though, this wasn't my city and I had no way to transport myself.

"Why don't you ask Kyrie to borrow his car?"

I raised my brow at her, "What makes you think Kyrie will let me use his car? He's never seen me drive before"

"I've seen you drive before and plus it's not like you don't know to drive"

"What if he says no? Then we're stuck here for the day"

"Come on Adrienne just ask him"

"Why me?" I whined.

"He's not my boyfriend"

"Fine" I began placing both of my feet into my hot lava air huarache prm sneakers.

We both walked out the front door, walking around the side of the house and to the backyard; spotting where Josh, Brett, and kyrie were playing around with rocky and drew.

"Ky!"

"Yeah" he looked over at me, with Rocky in his arms.

"Umm, can I?" I smirked, licking my lips. "Can we borrow your car to go somewhere?"