Chapter 65

Adrienne

Since we pretty much missed breakfast, Kyrie had this cute little brunch up for us outside of his patio. I found it kind of cute that he was starting to get a bit more romantic now. We ate, talked, laughed, kissed, and just enjoyed each other's presence. Later on we took a spin around Miami, well Kyrie having to make a few errands before the evening hit.

What really made me glad was to see him not depending on crutches. Him being able to walk so freely was definitely a sight to see. It made me proud to know that this rehab thing was actually showing some progress.

Around seven, the sun was starting to set and everyone was pulling up to the dock. Before we even got on the yacht we could hear the bass of the music all the way at the SUV's. For Kyrie to just decide to throw a party on a yacht seemed a little out of the usual, but a huge amount of people managed to show up. Maya and Zizi stayed by my side, while Kyrie did his thing and entertained his guests.

I do give him props though, because the music was definitely bumping and the food and drinks were too good. This is what I call my type of party. I was having a good time and enjoying the hell out of myself. Seemed like everyone was having fun, my girls were good, boyfriend and his friends were good too. What could go wrong?

"Callie and her girls are here" Tyler informed everyone, and my mood went from zero to one hundred super quick. Excuse me, did he just say Callie was here? Why the hell is she in Miami? And who the hell invited her ass?

I'm sure everyone else noticed the change of my demeanor, because Josh and Jux gave each other looks while Kyrie probably looked like one of the most lost human beings on this planet.

"Who invited her?" Maya asked around.

A whole bunch of "it wasn't me" left the mouths of individuals except my boyfriend, and I couldn't help but shake my head with my lips frowned. I wasn't pissed about her spending her weekend in Miami, but I was a bit pissed about the fact she was invited to this yacht party without me being informed.

I seriously needed to excuse myself, before I say something out the line. "I think I need another drink". With that being said I rose up, adjusted my top and headed to the bar. I heard footsteps from behind me and it was too obvious they had belonged to Kyrie. Finding a small room, I entered and attempted to close the door; just to be pushed back a bit.

In walked Kyrie, wearing one of the most sympathetic looks ever. "You're mad aren't you?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I turned around to face him, nearly slamming my drink on the countertop.

"Look Adge, I didn-"

"Why the hell did you invite her?" I cut him off, not even wanting to hear anything he had to say.

"That's the thing Adge, I didn't invite her" he defended himself.

"Then who did Kyrie?" I folded my arms.

"To be honest with you I don't know, but she's here already and there's nothing we can do about it"

To be completely honest I was not happy at all. Call me whatever you want, but I do not appreciate being on the same boat with a female I have no regards for. Did I view her as competition? Hell no, but do I see her as a threat to this relationship? Maybe.

"Of course there's nothing we can do about it, because you know good and well you invited her ass"

"Adrienne how the hell was I suppose to know she was in Miami?" his voice grew a little.