𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

BIRTHDAY PARTY
"𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖿𝗈𝗒."

—THE NEXT FEW MONTHS PASSED BY QUICKLY AND IT WAS NOW JUNE 5, ALSO KNOWN AS DRACO MALFOY'S BIRTHDAY

THE NEXT FEW MONTHS PASSED BY QUICKLY AND IT WAS NOW JUNE 5, ALSO KNOWN AS DRACO MALFOY'S BIRTHDAY. The said boy walked into the Room of Requirement with widened eyes— if you were to look closer, you'd even see tears in them.

He had been told by Blaise to wear a suit and follow him, which was what he did with no questions.

But.. he never expected this. More specifically; he never expected a birthday party.

His eyes roamed around the huge party room, which had music blasting. He found Alexandria in a corner, who for the first time ever— gave him a small smile.

He walked over to her, still not bothering to hide his shock. "You did this?" He asked, already knowing the answer, but refusing to believe it.

"I'm shocked myself," she said with a small shrug, not looking at him. "but hey— happy birthday, Malfoy."

"Thank you, Slytherin. Really." He replied, only now looking at her properly.

She was wearing a dark green dress that hugged her body, which looked beautiful. Her hair was opened and straightened, and that was it. Simple but beautiful.

A few hours later, the party was over. Almost everyone went back to their common rooms.

The Slytherin third years, however, didn't.

They stayed in the room of requirement, but all dressed in pajamas.

"—truth or dare?" asked Tracey Davis, looking at Alexandria, whose turn it was.

Alexandria held in a sigh. "Truth."

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

Draco's head snapped up.

Alexandria frowned. "Yeah.. oh wait did you say 'kiss' or 'kill'?"

"Kiss," Tracey laughed.

Alexandria, stone-faced, replied, "No."

She made eye contact with Draco, both of them suppressing their smirks.

A few hours later, everyone had fallen asleep in the Room Of Requirement, which had changed into a huge sleepover room.

"Hey," Draco whispered to Alexandria as he sat down next to her by the fireplace.

She hummed, looking at him. "Hey. Had fun?"

He nodded. "Thank you for giving me my first and only birthday party."

Shockingly, she gave him a full smile. "You're welcome, Malfoy." She said and motioned towards the sleeping Slytherins. "Seemed like they all had a blast."

"Yeah," he chuckled, noticing cake on Crabbe's face. "Seems so."

They both fell into a comfortable silence for a while after that.

Until Draco asked, "Why are you doing this?"

Alexandria frowned in confusion. "Doing what?" She asked.

"Treating me like a person."

"It's your birthday," she shrugged. "And anyway, I'm not the only one who threw this party. Cissa helped."

"Of course mother helped. How else did you know my birthday?" grinned the boy.

"Don't flatter yourself, Malfoy, you're not that handsome to stalk."

"Say that to the other girls," he laughed and laid down on the floor, grabbing a pillow and putting it under his head.