THE WORST LACHLAN FANFIC EVER

OKAY SO IT'S 6AM AND FOR /SOME/ REASON I WAS LIKE "HEY.. LET'S WRITE SOMETHING WITH LACHLAN!" SO I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT A ND THIS CAMe TO MIND. I have so many regrets. Also, the second person in this is a mystery heh. WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS??
Smut is coming up ahead of you didn't catch on to that^^ this is like, first rime I tried writing like tHIS AND WE'LL SEE IF I FAILED OR NAH...
irl friends follow me on here f uck hey guys.. you guys read/write smut too so don't judge me
Also, sorry for any stupid/silly spelling errors but like, I do not want to edit this shit cause it's awful oh my god
--------------------------------
Soft, gentle whimpers left the Australians mouth as he moved around a bit in the silk sheets. His blonde hair was a bit messy and his blue eyes were full of desire. His head was tilted back slightly and his back was a bit arched off the silk sheets. As one of his hands covered his mouth, the other stroked his member. He tried to stay quiet, muffling his soft moans. He didn't want to be loud, not wanting him to hear him. He closed his eyes tightly as his hand moved faster, a loud moan erupting from his mouth. He suddenly heard the bedroom door slam open and his eyes shot open, his eyes widening a bit. His face then turned a deep shade of red as he saw him standing in the doorframe. He had his arms crossed over his chest and a small, playful smirk was on his lips, which just made Lachlan feel more embarrassed. "Little Lachy couldn't wait till I was gone, hm?" He said with a low chuckle before walking towards him, Lachlan's hand still on his member. The male moved down on top of Lachlan, smirking down at him and pulling his hand away. Lachlan whimpered at the lost of touch and bit his lip hard as the male held Lachlan's hands above his head. The male moved so he was straddling his waist, a sly smile now playing on his lips. He teasingly moved a bit on his lap, a soft groan leaving Lachlan's lips. "Mhm, that was hot." He said with a smirk. "S-Shut up." Lachlan muttered, his face being red. "Hm.. I'll pass." He said with a daring grin and leaned down, starting to place gentle kisses on Lachlan's neck. He smirked, pleased when he heard Lachlan starting to whimper. He kept kissing Lachlan's neck gently, just hearing him whimper quietly. "Please do something other thing kiss my neck." Lachlan suddenly whined, staring at him. "Well, what do you want me to do?" He asked with a grin. "Do you want me to finish the job?" Lachlan blushed a bit and nodded slowly, moving a bit underneath him and tugging at his arms a bit, which were still being held by him. He grinned softly and let go of Lachlan's hands, going back to kissing his neck. This time harder. A small gasp left Lachlan's lips when he kissed a certain spot, then it was followed by a quiet moan. His smirk grew, as did something else, and he started to make a hickey on his neck. On the exact spot where he had moaned when it was kissed. A soft moan left his mouth and he felt Lachlan wrap his arms around his waist. He grinned and began to kiss down Lachlan's chest gently, his shirt already being off. He was only in his boxers, which were dark grey. Lachlan moved his hands so they were gripping onto his hair, tugging on it slightly when he kissed by Lachlan's hips. He sat up normally and ordered Lachlan to sit up, which Lachlan did as he was told. He was then told to take off his boxers. Lachlan felt a bit embarrassed but did as he was told, now being naked. He then told Lachlan to sit on the edge of the bed, starting to kneel down in front of the bed. Lachlan moved to the edge of the bed slowly, his legs hanging off the edge. He grinned and moved in between his legs, staring up at him for a moment. Lachlan slowly moved his hands down onto his head, gripping onto his hair slightly. He smirked and leaned down a bit, licking his tip gently. He grinned as he heard Lachlan try to hold back a groan, failing and just groaning quietly. "Mhm, this'll be fun." He muttered to himself and grinned, locking up and down his member slowly. More soft groans and whimpers left Lachlan's mouth, who had his eyes closed tightly. Lachlan moaned softly as he swirled his tongue around his tip, and Lachlan could just tell he was smirking. He took Lachlan's tip into his mouth, staring up at the Australian as he did so. Lachlan moaned a bit louder, tilting his head back slightly. He grinned widely and slowly began to bob up and down. "Fuck.." He heard Lachlan moan out and grinned more, Lachlan also moaning out his name. He began to bob faster and faster, gagging slightly but not really caring. Lachlan moaned out loudly, and lustfully, which made him smirk. Lachlan swore under his breath and whimpered desperately, tugging on his hair more. He grabbed onto his thighs and began to deep throat him, gagging a bit more. Lachlan moaned louder and tilted his head back more, which caused him to grin widely. "Mhm fuck. I-I'm close.." He moaned out and bit his lip hard as he went back to bobbing up and down quickly.

Lachlan bolted upwards and his breathing was heavy, his hair being messy and his tank top strap being a bit off his shoulder. He quickly scanned his room and frowned deeply when he realized what happened. It was just a dream. He slowly laid down and pulled his blanket up and over his head, wishing his dream were real. "Fuck. Maybe one day." He mumbled to himself and turned over, trying to forget about the dream. It was a bit hard, but that wasn't the only thing hard, cause it was one of the best dreams he had in a while. Holy fuck.
-----------------------------
I'M SO SORRY. It was all a dream.. I guess I have a thing with dreams, him? ;)
Notice the stupid jokes I made? Yeah, sorry. This was a mistake but I mean, imma still publish it. Imma still publish it. Whatever, bye.