Sinshots

Both of these are full of fucking sin. A long chapter full of fucking sin. Beth long. Too long.
-------------
Requester: satan
Prompt: ???? high school
Ship: Fem!Poofless
Genre: Gay
Warnings/Notes: The song being used it 'La La Lainey' and it's v v nice. Go listen to it rn. Of course I cut out some lyrics and shit.
These are my designs for female Poofleas, which is Rose and Penelope. Why does Fem!Preston look like this? ..because. This is just a gay and cute thing.
In Rose's POV cause \o/
------------
She was in to hardcore, I was in to rock and roll

I stared across the lunch room and bit my lip, staring at her. We were friends, but she was out of my league. She had her black headphones over her ears, tapping along to her music. I know what she listens to, things I would never dare listen to. I sat with my friends, Michelle, Jennifer, and Madison. She sat with her friends, Lacy, Brandy, and Victoria. She was short, and full of energy. With her unique clothing style, hair shaved on the side, and bright eyes. While, I had boring, straight brown hair. Brown eyes. Always wore hoodies.

She was perfect to me.

She was in to girls it was her own form of birth control

I walked behind her in the hallway, watching as she walked with her friend Lacy. My cheeks heated up a bit as she wrapped an arm around Lacy's waist, laughing as Lacy glared at her. I held my books closed to my chest and moved a piece of hair behind my ear. She was openly bisexual, and it drown me crazy. She glanced back at me and I stood up more straight. "Hurry up, Rosie!" She said and grabbed my hand, pulling me next to her. I squeaked at the nickname and moved next to her, Lacy rolling her eyes at us. Penelope laughed and wrapped her arms around our shoulders. "You two are too tall." She whined and Lacy said she just needed to grow. I listened to them bicker, my mind running wild.

She was smoking cigarettes and drinking before five. She was wild, she was fine with being hungover all the time

I sat down next to Penelope in English, it being Tuesday morning. She groaned a bit, obviously hungover. It was crazy that, even though it was the weekday, she was five with drinking. She made grabby hands towards my cup and I handed it to her. She knew I always drank this certain tea in the morning, which she loved. She took a drink and sighed happily, placing it back on my desk. "Thanks, Rose. You always got my back." She said with a small laugh, my heart fluttering as she said that. She has no idea what that means to me.

Come on!

"Tell her." Madison said and I shook my head, walking into the cafeteria. "I can't." I said and she groaned. "Why not?" She exclaimed and I walked up to a vending machine, putting my money in and clicking a bag of chips. "She has a thing for Lacy." I murmured and grabbed the chips once they came out. "No way. Lacy is totally into that new girl, Jade! Come on, do it!" Madison whined and I shook my head, walking over to our table. "Nope." I said as I sat down, Madison sitting across from me. "You have to do it before graduation." She said and I sighed, nodding. "Yeah, sure. I will."

She was always at a party disappointing daddy,

"Rosie." She said seriously, causing me to glance up from my book. We were at Penelope's house, doing completely different things. "Which outfit?" She asked and held up two outfits. "Left one." I said and she just laughed. "It's because it has a crop top, eh? Kinky." Penelope teased and my face turned bright red. Well, she does have a nice stomach but I'm not saying that. "No, I just think it'd suit you better!" I quickly said and she laughed, throwing it on the bed. "Sure, sure." She said and pulled off her shirt, which caused me to look down at my book. She always changed in front of me and it killed me inside. She was amazing.