Fall Time. [Mavin]

I ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING FOR THE RT FANDOM!!! BASED ON THIS PROMPT I GOT FROM 'Otpprompts' ON TUMBLR!

(I will write it here incase the media thing fucks up)

Imagine Person A and B (And C) rake leaves together. Person A jumps into the pile of leaves, therefore scattering a lot of the leaves again. Person B's (and C's) reaction is up to you but somehow they end playing with A in the leaves, abandoning their job.

--------------------------

Michael sighed softly as he raked the leaves. He and Gavin decide they should rake the leaves up together. Michael was a bit hesitant on letting Gavin rake leaves but so far he was doing good. They had made a pretty big pile of leaves so far, only a bit left to do. Michael finally finished raking his side of the yard and smiled slightly. "Finally fucking done! Damn, that took so lon-" but he was cut off by Gavin running forward and jumping into the pile of leaves, the leaves scattering everywhere. Michael stood there in complete silence, slowly dropping the rake out of his hand. "Michael! Join me!" Gavin said with a giggle, smiling widely. "Micoo?" He asked quietly, seeing how mad Michael looked. "You fucking idiot! We spent all day fucking working on that and you pull that shit! God fucking damn it Gavin!" Michael yelled and glared at him. "Michael.. It's just leaves." Gavin said with a smile. "Just leaves?! We spent all da-" Michael was cut off by Gavin throwing leaves at him. "You fucking idiot." Michael said, a small smile on his face. He leaned down and grabbed some leaves, throwing them at Gavin. Gavin squeaked and giggled, throwing them back. Michael was soon sitting in the pile of leaves, throwing leaves at Gavin. "Micoo!" Gavin squealed as Micharl shoved leaves in his face. "Idiot." Michael mumbled with a smile. They both sat there for a moment. "I love you, Michael." Gavin said softly, placing his hand in Michael's. Michael smiled and squeezed Gavin hand. "I love you too, you fucking idiot.