Cuddles. [Noochless] pt. 2

I ACTUALLY WROTE THE SECOND PART. ARE YOU PROUD?!
----------------------
"Mitch you didn't." Mat said and ran after Mitch. Mitch chuckled and sat down on the couch. "I may have." Mat blushed and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at Mitch. "Hey! I have coffee!" Mitch said, throwing the pillow back. "So?" Mat mumbled and sat on a chair. "Hey, I didn't post it on Instagram or nothing. Don't worry, your little secret is safe with me." Mitch said with a wink. "What secret?" Preston asked as he walked into the room. "Oh nothing, it's not important." Mitch said and took a sip from his coffee. Preston gave them a look of disbelief but said nothing, sitting next to Mitch on the couch. Pretty soon Jerome and Rob joined them in the lounge, Mat and Rob not saying a word about last night or this morning. "So, a few of us will go out and buy some food while the others stay here and watch the house. Sounds good?" Mitch said with a smile. We all nodded. "Now, who wants to come with me to the store?" Mitch asked with a grin, slowly standing up. Both Jerome and Preston said they would go, leaving Mat and Rob home alone. Together. "Have fun." Mitch said and winked at Mat as they walked out the door. Mat blushed and they were both quiet for a moment. "Wanna watch a movie?" Rob asked after a long moment of silence. "Sure." Mat said with a smile and they both walked back into the lounge. Rob sat on the couch, telling Mat he could pick a movie. Mat nodded and walked over to Mitch's movie drawer, quickly looking through it. He picked out a movie and put it in, joining Rob on the couch. They sat on the opposite sides of the couch, still not speaking of earlier. The movie started and Mat grinned, leaning over and shutting off the lights. It was a horror movie and one of Mat's favourites. About a quarter through the movie, there was a very scary part. Mat jumped at that part, being use to it. Rob screamed and moved over, hiding his face in Mat's chest. Mat blushed and stared at him. "A-Are you okay?" He asked Rob softly. Rob slowly shook his head. "P-Please turn it o-off." Rob mumbled and moved closer to him. Mat reached over and grabbed the remote, quickly flicking the TV off. "Why didn't you tell me you didn't like horror movies?" Mat asked him quietly, slowly wrapping his arms around Rob, who was technically sitting in his lap. Mat noticed his shirt becoming a bit wet, Rob crying a bit. "I-I didn't want to l-look like a-a baby." He mumbled and moved closer. "Don't worry Rob." He mumbled and held him close. Rob glanced up at Mat and smiled weakly. "T-Thanks. And can y-you not tell the others about my little freak out?" He asked him quietly. Mat smiled warmly at him. "Of course, Rob. It'll be our little secret." Rob sighed in relief. "Thank god. The others probably would've teased me for being scared of some dumb movie.." Rob mumbled and glanced around the room, it being almost completely dark. "O-Oh and Mat?" Rob said quietly. "Hm?" Mat asked and stared at Rob. "About earlier and last night.. I liked cuddling with you. I-I feel safe in your arms." Rob mumbled softly, staring at Mat. Mat blushed a bit more but held him close. "Good. I like holding you in my arms." They stared at each other for a moment. Rob quickly placed a kiss on Mat's cheek. Mat blushed more, his face a deep shade of red. "S-Sorry. I-I ju-" Rob was cut off by Mat placing his lips on Rob's and kissing him softly. Rob was surprised but kissed back. Mat then pulled away and smiled softly. "I love you." Rob whispered to Mat. Mat smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you too. Now, let's put on a different movie shall we?"