30 Part OTP Challenge

So, I stole this idea from TurqDownForHutt so yeah.

I tried doing the 30 day OTP challenge before and failed. So why do a mini version in one part? Oh boy, this will be good. The ones I like more will be longer though lmao

My OTP: Jachlan
You don't ship it? Well too bad. Enjoy this cuteness okay? Okay.
---------------------
Holding Hands

"Your hands are so tiny!" Lachlan said with a giggle, Jay blushing and glaring at him. "Shut up! Your hands are just big!"

Lachlan laughed and held onto Jays hand tightly, swinging their arms back and forth together. "You know, I love holding hands with you." Jay admitted quietly and Lachlan laughed quietly. "Of course you do." Lachlan said teasingly.

Jay glared playfully at him and stuck his tongue out. "Yeah, I do. But don't tell anyone. It's embarrassing."

-------------------------
Cuddling Somewhere

"Come on, we have ten minutes to spare before we leave for the convention." Lachlan said with a pout, pulling Jay onto the bed. Jay rolled his eyes and studied Lachlans face for a brief moment. "Fine." He said and wrapped his arms around Lachlans waist.

His eyes lit up and Lachlan rested his head on his chest, closing his eyes with a wide smile. "You're so childish." Jay said jokingly and Lachlan giggled.

"I may be childish, but you still asked me out." Jay laughed quietly and kissed Lachlan on the forehead. "Of course I did, beautiful. And I'm so happy I did."

------------------
Gaming/watching a movie

"You died! Again!" Jay said between laughs as Lachlan groaned. They were playing hunger games but kept on switching, Lachlan always dying right at the start. "Shut up! I'm trying my best!"

Jay laughed more and grinned at Lachlan, who was sitting at the other computer. "Obviously not." Jay said daringly and Lachlan stood up, walking over to Jay. "What are you- HEY!" Jay squealed as Lachlan tackled him out of the chair.

"You're a bully." Lachlan said as he pinned Jay to the ground. "This is weirdly sexual." Jay said jokingly and Lachlan grinned. "I can make it sexual." He said and leaned down, kissing Jay quickly.

--------------------
On a date (..sorta)

"We should just go out for dinner." Lachlan said simply and Jay shook his head. "No! We need to go do something more fun!" Jay whined. Lachlan stared him down from the other couch, shaking his head. "We could go to the amusement park! Or go hiking! Something fun!" Jay complained.

"A dinner is nice and simple. It's perfect." Lachlan said slowly and Jay whined more. "That's the problem! Where is the fun in that? We should do something different! More fun!" Jay protested and Lachlan sighed. "I already have the dinner booked though.." Lachlan said slowly. "Then cancel it." Jay said with a sigh.

"Or go yourself. Or bring someone else!" He suddenly said and stood up. "Jay!" Lachlan said and stood up, watching his boyfriend storm out. He quickly followed and hugged him from behind, resting his chin on his forehead. "Okay, okay.. I'll cancel it. We'll do whatever you want, baby." Lachlan said and lightly kissed his cheek.

-----------------
Kissing

"They want us to kiss." Jay said as he read the chat. Lachlan and Jay were currently livestreaming and Lachlan had asked the chat what they should do. Lachlan laughed a bit but then blushed at Jays response.

"Alright."

He said it so simply and then turned towards Lachlan. "I am not kissing you on stream." Lachlan quickly said with a blush and Jay pouted. "Oh come on! Please?" Jay asked with a pout.