Sin I Write

So. I'm slowly learning to type on computer again. SO, I wrote some.. things, i guess?
------------
Prompt:  More How To Minecraft AU???????????
Ship: None
Genre: Sad???????????
Warnings/Notes: THis one is p short. Sorry, fam! but enjoy?? I guess it's random
---------------
A year ago. It all started, a year ago. I sighed softly as I made my way through the jungle, my mind a mess of thoughts. So many things have happened since that day. The day our king had been killed. And I was the one who found him.

I strolled over to his home, knocking softly on the door. No reply. I stood there, a dumbfounded look on my face. The king, Vaq, was always here. Besides, he was the one who told me to come over! I knocked once again, just being greeted with silence again. I sighed, becoming slightly annoyed. I pushed open the door, giving up on him coming to answer it. "Vaq!" I called out, groaning as I got no reply.

"You lazy shit.." I murmured bitterly and walked over to the stairs, gripping onto the railing and walking up the stairs. As I arrived to the top, I looked around. I saw Vaq's room and decdied to check there, it being the most likely place he would be. I chuckled to myself and started walking over to the door, grabbing the handle and twisting it open. "Vaq! Come on, you invite me over, yet.." My words trailed off, as I saw the sight in front of me.

My eyes widened in pure horror as I saw Vaq, on the floor. A sword pireced deep into his chest. I gasped and kneeled down, being an idiot and checking his pulse. When there was no beat, my heart dropped. "No.." I gasped out and gripped onto his arms, tears threatning to escape my eyes. I looked around the room, which had a lot of things knocked over. I sniffed and stood up, noticing a note attached to the sword. I hesitated before grabbing it, starting to read the note.

"Dear, whoever may be reading this. I see you've found him, hm? Do you like my 'prank?' Quite clever, if I do say so myself. I shall not give you any hints as to who I am. Or, am I? ~The New King."

I stared at the note before darting out of the room, knowing I had to tell everyone.

I frowned at the memory and kept walking, pushing away some vines. That was a year ago today. Now? Now, everyone turned against each other. We still have no idea who killed him, but I'm going to find out.
------------------
Prompt: D E M O N S
Ship: My gay ocs. Caroline x Dawn  
Genre: RANDOM
Warnings/Notes: This has my
Own characters in it! Sorry, but pls read because I just made these characters and I'm really happy about how it turned out!! give me feed back please I need it. Dawn is babe
-----------------
Caroline sighed as she walked inside her apartment, dropping her book bag onto the floor. She kicked off her shoes and glanced in a mirror, which hung by the front door. She reached back and tightened her ponytail. In high school, she would always dress cutely and do nice things with her hair. Now, in college? 'Baseball' shirts, ponytails, and hoodies. She chuckled lightly to herself, starting to pull off her hoodie. She grunted as her shirt moved up as well. It was a pain when that happened, but at least she lived alone. She threw her hoodie onto the couch with an annoyed sigh, groaning and walking into the kitchen. No need in moving her bag off the floor.

She opened her fridge and leaned down, scanning what was in it. She grabbed a can of her favourite soda, ginger ale. She wondered why people didn't consider it a 'real soda.' She pushed away the pointless thought and opened the can, bringing the edge to her lips and tilting the can back. She drank slowly and pulled away, sighing happily. Soda always made her happy. She walked out of her kitchen and quickly darted down the hallway, praying she didn't slip as she turned a sharp corner. She grinned as she didn't and strolled into her bedroom, plopping herself down onto her bed. She quickly grabbed her laptop off the bedside table, placing her can of soda on there instead. She opened the lid of her laptop and smiled warmly. This was all she did, apparently. Just sat around on her laptop, on the Internet. Doing what? No idea.

Caroline's eyes lit up as she typed in 'Tumblr' on the search bar. Also known as, where she wastes her life. Reblogging photos of art, videos of cats, and band related things. This was her normal, daily life. Her eyes lit up once again as she clicked on a video, it being of a baby pig. Things like that, drove her crazy. Animals were something that gave her pure joy, even more if they were babies. She was a different one, that's for sure. And I was stuck with her.

Okay, let's backtrack. l watch over Caroline and very soon, I have to make myself visible to her. Just to her. Now I have to backtrack even more! Long story short, I was a demon who was assigned to 'haunt' her. Why? No clue! I wasn't paying attention when my boss explained it to me. I was watching over her, thinking of a perfect time to do it. Tonight should be good.. What time? What do I wear? What do I say? "It's just a normal haunting, don't get so worked out over it." Someone said as they floated pass me. "But she's cute." I said and they rolled their eyes, dissapearing within seconds. Well, I'm not wrong. She was kinda tall, blonde, and very attractive. She also had brown eyes, which is a shame. I guess brown eyes have their own unqiuness to them, huh?

I hope she liked me. No matter what, I wasn't leaving. I stood in front of the screen, her information being laid out across it. Under sexuality, it said 'unavailable.' Damn it. I walked away from the screen, it cancelling out behind me. Caroline Serrano. I grinned to myself and walked down some stairs. My name is Dawn and, as I said, I was a demon. My eyes were a dark colour, a dark brown or light black, I suppose. My hair was short, red,and shaved on the side. I wore black combat boots, black skiiny jeans, and a black shirt. Oh, and a red jacket! As I passed by a room, I poked my head in. "Wings, or not?" I asked. "Wings, you gotta look badass." Someone said back and I gave them the thumbs up, walking away. I could also have wings. Which were, shockingly, black and red! Kinda like dragon wings. I fixed my hair as I walked, deciding on the perfect time.

It was eleven at night, and I was sat on the railing of this girls balcony. From what her records said, she always came out here this late at night. I flapped my wings slightly and grinned to myself as the balcony door opened. Perfect timing. She walked outside and froze up, blinking a few times as she saw me. "Hey carebear." I said sweetly and she kept blinking, looking frozen. I moved off of the balcony and grabbed her arm, pulling her back inside. Only she can see, hear, and touch me. Unless we change a few things, but that is it at the moment. "I'm Dawn, your demon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Caroline." I said and sat on the edge of her bed, sitting back a bit. "You're my, what?" She asked me, her eyes wide. "Your demon! I'm going to haunt you!" I exclamied happily. "I thought ghosts did the haunting.." She whispered and collapsed onto her bed. "Yeah, it's dumb. But hey, you're reacting great to this!" I said happily and she groaned, pulling a pilow over her face.

"You're the only one who can see me! Well, for now at least. Because of the wings and shit. Just think of me as an annoying roommate!" I said in a happy tone and she groaned again. "Why me?" She whined and I pulled the pillow away, floating up a bit. "I don't know! I wasn't listening when my boss explained it!" I said and she groaned. "Great. Satan is my roommate now." She grumbled and I gasped. "Calling me Satan is so rude!" I threw the pillow back down at her and she glared up at me. "You'll get use to me." I said and blew a kiss at her, grinning as she sighed. "I have no choice but to." She said and sat up, my eyes lighting up. I know i'll love it here.