One Shots And Au's!

I'm awful with titles
But.
This will start with some one shots.
AND THEN I'LL TALK ABOUT SOME AU'S I HAVE AT THE END
pls talk about my au's with me
------------
Ship: Bajanlox
Genre: Fluff
Prompt: None
Warnings/Notes: Look. I wrote this a while ago, for someone on Tumblr. Blast from the past, eh?
-----------
Ty slowly opened the door, hearing Mitch's voice echo through the room. He smiled softly and quietly closed the door behind himself, grinning when Mitch didn't hear him. Mitch was currently streaming with Jerome, both of them playing hunger games. Ty slowly walked over to Mitch and hugged him from behind. He jumped a bit and let out a small squeak of surprise. "Mitch? You okay buddy?" Jerome asked with a chuckle. "Yeah, of course." Mitch said and glanced at Ty, pushing him away gently. Ty pouted and just sat on Mitch's lap, cuddling up to his chest. Mitch let out a soft grunt at the sudden weight and Jerome questioned it again, Mitch just brushing it off. Ty giggled slightly and quickly kissed Mitch on the cheek, who glared playfully at him. After a while of Ty doing this, it had distracted Mitch so much that he had died in the game. "Well, I think we'll be talking a break." Jerome suddenly said, telling Mitch to cut the stream. Mitch did as he was told and there was a pause of silence. "Is Ty there?" Jerome suddenly asked, which made Ty start to giggle. "Thought so." Jerome added with a chuckle. "I was bored!" Ty complained loudly. "I can tell." Mitch said with a small laugh. "How about we cut the stream a bit early?" Jerome asked them softy, Ty nodding eagerly. "Sure, that sounds great." Mitch said and wrapped his arms around Ty.
-----------
And now: this. Whatever this is.
Ship: Poofless. Ish.
Genre: AU
Prompt: Witches.
Warnings/Notes: Idek what, or where I was going with this shit.
----------

"What is wrong with you?!"
"You're a monster!"

I sighed quietly and pulled up my hood, the words coming back to me. The day my secret came out. I stuffed my hands into my pockets. I completely left that town, running away to a new state. I must live a new life. But with the same name.

I was a witch, as people called me. I could control fire and do some magic. Pretty neat. Witches can tell when other witches are around as well, just the way they make eye contact. That's how I found my old best friend, who I left back at the old town.

I sighed quietly and kept looking down, gasping as I bumped into someone. I stumbled back and fell on my back, groaning slightly. "Are you okay?" A voice asked and I heard someone kneel down. I looked up and made eye contact with the male. He froze and stared back at me.

"Hey." He said quietly.
"Hi." I replied weakly.

His eyes.

He reached down and grabbed my arm, pulling me up. We kept making eye contact as he did that.

"So, I'm not alone."
-----------
Now. This little thingy
Ship: Vig3r123
Genre: Cute
Prompt: lil crush
Warnings/Notes: Idk I wrote this weird ass thing last night
----------
Vik smiled nervously as he walked up to the locker, holding a small note in his hand. He glanced around, making sure no one was around. Vik by his lip and went to put the note in the locker, when someone behind him cleared their throat.

Vik squeaked and turned around, gulping as he saw who it was. Him. "What are you doing at my locker?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He was Jay. Captain of the football team. And Vik was a nerd. "W-Well, I.." He stammered, squeaking as Jay leaned close to him. "Aw, what is this?" He asked and grabbed the note from Vik's hands, opening it and starting to read it.

"Aw, a love note? Thanks, baby." Jay said with a grin, quickly pecking Vik's lips. Vik's face was flushed pure red, not knowing what to do. "Do you got a pen?" Jay asked and Vik slowly grabbed a pen, handing him it. Jay grinned and rolled up Vik's sleeve, writing something on his arm. "My phone number. Because I wanna keep talking to you." Jay said with a chuckle, handing him back the pen and simply walking away.
-----------
Now; the otp
Ship: Jachlan
Genre: Cute
Prompt: KIDS
Warnings/Notes: KIIIIIIDS
----------
Jay frowned softly as he listened to the seating arrangement. He wasn't sitting next to a friend, or anyone he knew. Him and some Lachlan kid were sitting together in the back of the class. It was his first day of grade seven, he really wanted to sit next to a friend. But nope. Some random stranger. He grabbed his bag and walked over to the desk, sitting down next to him.