Mini-Fics!

These are little crack fics for my fanfic Camp Pica (it's skylox) but things happen so I.. wrote a bit. THESE ARE VERY RANDOM! I'M SORRY!

First, we have Kyle x a tree

---------------------------------------------------------

Kyle sighed softly as he walked out of his cabin, glancing around to make sure no one was around. It was late at night and he was suppose to be asleep. But he wasn't. He walked slowly past all the cabins, not caring if he got caught. He slowly walked past the rock and stood in front of it. "Hello, my love." Kyle whispered softly. He got no reply, of course. He stepped closer to the tree and wrapped his arms around it tightly. "I missed you." He whispered and hugged the tree tighter. He loved this tree with all his heart, no one could tear them apart. "I love you so much." Kyle whispered before kissing the tree softly.

------------------------------------------------------------

And now, Seto x Lizzie.

-----------------------------------------

Brice smirked at the girl with pink hair. She glared at him and shoved him over, walking away from him. "Lizzie! Don't be like that!" He said and ran after her. "You're an asshole." She hissed at him. He lifted up her chin with his fingers, staring into her eyes. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to swear?" He purred  and grinned at her. She blushed a bit and pushed him away. "Asshole." He muttered and walked away. "Lizzie!" He said and ran after her. "We could sit by the lake and talk! come on! What do you say?" He asked and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She sighed and bit her lip slightly. "Fine." She huffed out. He grinned and hugged her softly. "Come on, let's go." He said and kissed her cheek.