Life Is A Teenage Dream [Wooflan]

This is a thing.
First of all, this is inspired by/for TurqDownForHutt I hope you enjoy this, it's kinda like your NoochZahHutt one shot.
This is based off the song Teenage Dream, by Katy Perry.
------------------
Pairing: Wooflan.
Genre: Cute/Fluff/Sad? Literally everything
Word Count: 1528
Warning. I didn't edit this, so sorry for errors. And this is really random and bad I'm so sorry.
------------------
You think I'm pretty
Without any makeup on

"I literally look like hell." I mumbled and Rob laughed. He was a year older then me. A grade older then me.

"You don't need to look good on the first day of school!" He protested and pulled me out of my room, holding my hands.

I swear, I felt something.

I was eleven. He was twelve.

You think I'm funny
When I tell the punchline wrong

I felt my cheeks heat up as I messed up my joke, feeling embarrassed. He stared at me before laughing softly. "You're so funny, Lachlan." He said and slung his arm over my shoulder.

I felt my cheeks heat up more and I laughed, feeling much better. Though, something still felt special.

I was twelve. He was thirteen.

I know you get me
So I let my walls come down, down

"I know, I don't want to start high school either." He said softly and I sniffed, not wanting to cry. Not wanting to be a baby. "Hey, hey.." He said and hugged me softly. Sparks.

I quickly hugged back and he patted my back. "We'll still hang out, okay?" He promised and I nodded weakly.

I was thirteen. He was fourteen.

Before you met me
I was alright but things
Were kinda heavy

I thought back to when we met. Back in elementary school. He protected me from some bullies. He saved me.

"Hey! Don't pick on him!" He had shouted and the kids ran off. "You okay?" He asked gently and I nodded weakly, sniffling.

At the time, I was six. He was seven.

You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

"Lachlan, you have a visitor." The teacher said softly. I glanced over at the door and felt my heart skip a beat. I stood up and walked over, watching as he grinned at me.

It was Valentine's Day. And I thought I had no one.

Rob pulled me out of the class before hugging me tightly. "Happy Valentine's Day! You're still my Valentine, right?" He asked with a small laugh. I bit my lip and hugged back, nodding slowly. "Of course."

I was fourteen, he was fifteen.

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever

"Rob.. Are you sure this is a good idea?" I mumbled and bit my lip, Rob laughing and grabbing his car keys. "Oh, come on! It's just a party." He teased and got into his car, waiting for me to get in. I sighed and got in as well. Rob grinned and started the car.

"You'll have fun, babe. I promise." His pet name for me. He used it, cause he knows it bugs me. But he thinks I hate it..

I was fifteen, he was sixteen.

You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on

I was shocked. Frozen. Rob had just kissed me. We were at a party, and were in the bathroom together. And he kissed me. In fact, he still was.