I Kissed A Girl [F!Jachlan]

FEMALE JACHLAN MY FAVOURITE.
-------------------
This is for Oreopoofless, my fave
Prompt: FEMALE JACHLAN
Genre: GAY
Warnings/Notes: My favourite lesbeans. Also they're all females cause if two are, they all are. And this is much longer then I intended it to be but I really love female au's like this holy shit
Okay I needed to add this and it'll mess up the spacing but these are their outfits

 And this is much longer then I intended it to be but I really love female au's like this holy shitOkay I needed to add this and it'll mess up the spacing but these are their outfits

Also I should explain who is who, cause I use names for them all and shit.
Joy: Jay (it's in her pov)
Lacy: Lachlan
Penelope: Preston
Rose: Rob
Victoria: Vik
Michelle: Mitch
Jennifer: Jerome
Brandy/Penny: Brandon/Pete
Mattie: Mat
Kendra: Kenny
Chelsea: Choco
Also, this has some Jay X Preston moments too cause I can't help myself
-----------
I sat next to Penelope and had a bored expression over my face. Penelope had dragged me to some sleepover, a sleepover where I knew almost no one. I recognized almost everyone and knew their names, but I didn't really know them. At least the sleepover was at Penelope's. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail, going with the lazy look for this sleepover. I wore a tank top and black pyjama shorts, my shoes chilling by the door.

We were all in the living room, eleven girls scattered across it. We were all wearing their pyjamas, to say the least. Penelope just wore a sports bra and shorts, because that's what she wears to bed. Some wore nightgowns, full pyjama sets, and all. Some had stuff animals and slippers, like Lacy. My eyes lingered over to where Lacy sat.

She sat next to Rose, who was currently painting Lacy's nails for her. They talked happily and laughed, making me a bit jealous. "Get it." Penelope whispered to me and I rolled my eyes, nudging her hard in the side. All the girls were split up, really. Lacy and Rose were doing their nails together on one end of the couch. Chelsea, Kendra, and Brandy were talking about pranks they could pull on the others while they slept.

Mattie and Victoria gossiped about some people around school, and Michelle and Jenny were stuffing their faces with food while playing on the Xbox. Penelope and I sat on the chair, drinking some wine coolers. They weren't that alcoholic, so it was fine. Considering me and Penelope were some of the smallest two here, along with Victoria, the chair wasn't even that squishy. "Ow. And just go over and kiss her." Penelope whispered to me, and I rolled my eyes once again. "I want to. But there's no way in hell I can do that." I commented and took a drink from my wine cooler.

Penelope suddenly grinned and chugged the rest of her wine cooler before staging up, placing the empty bottle down on the small table next to the chair. She suddenly walked to the front of the room, which made me panic. "Oi!" She exclaimed and the other girls looked at her. "We should do something together! That's what sleepovers are for!" She exclaimed and I wanted to sink down and hide. "Like what?" Michelle chimed in, Jennifer and her having paused their game. "Truth or dare. Finish up what you're doing, everyone. We're starting after that." She exclaimed and walked back over to me.