Can't Sleep Love [Jachlan]

THIS IS MY VALENTINE'S PRESENT AHH HAPPY V-DAY, FAM. THIS WASN'T EDITED CAUSE I WROTE IT LATE AT NIGHT AHH
-------------
For: ALL OF YOU<3
Song: 'Can't Sleep Love' by Pentatonix (sorry if I spelt it wrong + I added it in the media) I cut a lot out cause lol who cares for writing it all, am I right??
Ship: Jachlan. (Lachlan X Jay)
Genre: ????? Cute ?????
Warnings/Notes: This is just kinda random but cute?? Some stuff may not make sense cause I was trying to follow the lyrics a lot
I was going to make Lachlan calling YouTube friends but nah. I'm doing it where he's calling irl friends of his. Almost none of his 'friends' in this are real though. They're all just made up characters me and a friend made. Just saying.
Some parts are p short but whatever I wrote this last twelve am fight me
--------------
Uh-huh.
Yeah!

Lachlan reached down and grabbed his phone, slowly dialling a phone number. He took a deep breath and put the phone to his ear. As the phone ringed, it made him even more anxious for an answer. "Hello?" The sudden voice rang and Lachlan smiled softly, feeling relieved at the sudden answer.

"Dylan! Thanks for actually picking up." He quickly said and Dylan let out a laugh. "You're welcome?" He said slowly, sounding confused. "I have a question." Lachlan quickly said and Dylan nodded slightly. "Okay, lay it on me."

Tell me am I going crazy?
Uh-huh!

"Am I going crazy?" Lachlan asked his friend, who took a few brief moment to reply. "In regards to what I think you're talking about, uh huh." Dylan said with a low chuckle, a soft groan leaving Lachlan's lips. "Thanks, Dylan." He said honestly and laid back on his bed, holding the cellphone to his ear.

"You're welcome, blondie." Dylan said with a smile and they talked for a while longer before Lachlan hung up, quickly dialling a second number. As he held the phone against his ear, he held his breath. The phone was ringing for way too long, in Lachlan's opinion. As it was suddenly picked up, Lachlan let out a sigh of relief.

Tell me have I lost my mind? Yeah!

"Susan! I have a question!" Lachlan quickly said and the feminine voice laughed on the other line. "Hello to you too, Lachlan!" She said sarcastically, small giggles leaving her mouth. "Whatever, lay that question on me!" Susan added in and Lachlan took a deep breath. "Tell me, have I lost my mind?" He whispered and Susan let out a loud laugh. "Yeah!" She quickly replied.

"I really have." He whispered to her and closed his eyes tightly, Susan still giggling away. "Don't worry! Love always makes you lose your mind!" She exclaimed and Lachlan slowly nodded along, though she couldn't see him. "I got to go, Lachlan. I need to hang out with my own love now! Me and her will see you another time!" Susan quickly said before hanging up, Lachlan hearing another voice say bye before she hung up.

Lachlan groaned loudly and slowly dialled another number, needing more answers.

Am I just afraid of lovin'?
Uh-huh!

The phone was picked up almost instantly and the chirper voice quickly replied. "Lachy!" He exclaimed and Lachlan smiled softly. "Hey, Elijah. I have a question." Lachlan said in a feeble tone and Elijah started making a 'oohing' sound. "It's about Jay, I know it! Say it!" Elijah eagerly said and Lachlan took a deep breath. "Am I just afraid of loving?" He murmured into the phone and there was a pause. "Kinda. So, uh huh. I guess." Elijah replied honestly. "You always say you're scared to fall in love!"

Lachlan slowly nodded and was going to hang up, but Elijah kept the conversation going for much longer. When Lachlan finally got free, he laid there in silence. He let his phone rest on his chest for a brief moment before slowly picking it up again. One last question, was all he had.