Tyler Reacts To: Their Own Writing

Okay, hey. I usually do this in my rant book but why not do this here?

So, basically. I'm gonna react to old one shots! Weird? ..probably. But whatever! Enjoy this weirdness!
Note: This may be extremely long. Probably will, to be honest

Warning: Although none of these one shots are smut, my reactions may involve NSFW content. Read at your own risk, you beautiful people!
-------------------
Let's start off classic, shall we?
-------------------
A car drove up to the local strip club and parked in front of it. "You ready?" The woman asked the blonde haired male. He smirked. "Since when am I not ready?" He asked.

SASSY AS FUCK

She nodded. "Very true. You know your mission, Lachlan. Get as much as you can." She said. "I know, Cheyenne. I still can't believe you're making me become a stripper." He said with a chuckle.

1) Cheyenne. CHEYNNE. Aka my gay af friend.
2) LACHLAN BEING A STRIPPER WILL NEVER NOT BE FUN TO ME

"It's a good idea! Be careful Lachlan." She said and looked at him. "It is and don't worry, I will." He said, rolling his eyes. "I know! Abby's the worried one, not me." She said with a giggle. "Abby's always worried." Lachlan pointed out.

*LOUD HISSING* ABBY. GROSS.

"You've never done this at a strip club, we've had women working at this strip club, but we've never done a male here. So that's why she's worried." Cheyenne said with a sigh, tapping her foot. "I know. But this will end up great! Don't worry!" He said and opened the door, stepping out in the cold night. "Alright. Have fun!" She said with a grin.

You never learn WHAT THE FUCK THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SHIT ISSSSS

Lachlan smirked more. "Oh trust me, I will." He said and shut the car door, walking towards the strip club.

#Slutlan

He walked inside the club and grinned, men and women everywhere. He walked into the back room and sighed. He glanced around the room, seeing another one of his workers. He grinned and sneaked over to her. "Hello." He said. The woman turned around. "Lachlan! What are you doing here?" She asked. "Cheyenne and Abby decided to send me here too." He said with a grin.

Me and Chey WOULD force him to become a sex slave. I would be more likely to, tbh

"You're gonna steal all my costumers!" She said with a giggle. "Oh shut up, Ashley." He said and rolled his eyes, glancing around the back room. "So.. Any guys you recommend?" He asked quietly. "That guy, Preston.." She said and pointed to one male across the room.

FUCK YEAH
I WAS INTO TBNRDUTY

"He is homosexual and so is his friend, Rob." She added, pointing to the one right next to Preston. "Are they dating?" He asked her. She shook his head. "Naw. But Rob seems to really like him."

N A W

Lachlan smirked. "I can fix that." Ashley giggled and pushed him playfully.

MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL WOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT

"Of course you will. It's busy out here tonight." She said and fixed her hair. "I saw. It's crawling with people!" He said with a smirk. "Perfect." He added. "I'm so lucky you only go after guys." She said with a giggle. "You go after both." He said and changed into his 'uniform.'