Mini Skirts And Big Flirts

Requester: ME, MYSELF, AND I
Prompt: let's show people I'm not just genderfluid Lachlan trash but also this
Of: Jayg3r
Ship: Jay X No one, really. Lmao Lachlan is just, the best friend
Genre: GAY AND HIGH SCHOOL AU
Inspired: By the song 'Little Game' by Benny. Pls listen to it
Warnings/Notes: Okay. I've always had this headcanon that Jay just honestly, doesn't give a shit about gender roles and is so down for wearing dresses and skirts. So. Here we go.
I'm so proud of that stupid title
This was suppose to be so much more. But I know I won't finish it
----------------------
I walked down the hallway, my bag slung over my shoulder. It moved slightly as I walked, black sneakers on my feet. Of course, no one was paying attention to my feet. They were all paying attention to what I was wearing.

Living on Australia, has been tough. My country is against gay marriage and anything even close to that, got you in trouble. With some people, at least. Not everyone was against it. I was one of those people. Well, considering that I was pansexual, it kind of made that obvious. A lot of people, were also against people acting different. Stepping away from the normal, and doing their own things. I loved doing that. Mostly because getting a reaction out of people against it was fantastic.

Ever since I was little, I wanted to be different. I had asked my parents, when I was just a young boy, why I couldn't wear dresses and skirts. Like the girls. My dad flat out refused, and my mom said it wasn't normal. I had shouted that I wanted to he different, that I wanted to be pretty. My dad still refused, saying it'd turn me gay. Nope, father. That was myself. Nothing could turn me gay, that was just a stupid phrase dumb people used. However, I still want to be pretty.

An emotionless look was on my face as I walked, not caring about everyone around me. All my life, I had wanted to be pretty. All through elementary school, all through middle school, and now. High school. So many things happened before this. I came out to my parents, only one of them agreed with it. Can you guess which one? If you said my dad, you're an idiot. He freaked out on me, and left. My mom seemed sad, but not that sad. Good. He was an asshole. My sister also agreed with me, saying she would always support me.

Now? I can finally be pretty. My mom is fine with it, and my sister was willing to lend me clothes. So. Here I am. Wearing a normal pair of sneakers with white ankle socks. A black skirt that stopped mid thigh, which was called 'a skater skirt.' I wore a normal white shirt, but had a long sleeved sweater over it. I felt beautiful. I kept walking, ignoring the surprised looks from people. I guess I was kind of, 'popular.' I was on the football team, and I was the shortest player. I get teased for that a lot, but hey. At least I'm a good player. I guess it even more weird. I'm not even out to anyone at school. Well, almost.

I stopped in front of my locker and grabbed my lock, quickly putting in my combination. 23-15-9. I took off my lock and reached up, attempting to grab my textbook from the top shelf. Nope. I let out a slight grunt and paused, a sudden arm reaching up and grabbing it for me. Stupid height. I turned around and looked up, a smile greeting me. Lachlan. "Stop being taller then me." I said and grabbed the textbook from him. Lachlan just let out a laugh and shook his head. People seemed to watch us, waiting for Lachlan's reaction. I hadn't told Lachlan that I was doing this, but he gave no reaction.

"Want to go to class now?" He asked and I nodded, shutting my locker and locking it. He began walking off and I walked over him, a wide smile spread across his face. It excited him, that his friend was so understanding and yet, not caring. I walked with Lachlan to his class and then we went our separate ways. I headed to my own class. "Hey there, hottie." A sudden voice said and I paused, glancing around. I saw a male and I smiled at him. "Hello." I said before I kept on walking. "You look nice in that skirt." The voice commented as I kept walking. "Good." I replied back and went to class.
----------------
This is all I got I'm sorry