A Few One Shots

So. I did that song title writing challenge again. So yeah. Take them.
And there is a surprise one shot at the end ohoho.
-----------------
First, it's Preston! And Cobra Starships! Yassss! (Also a hint at a ship wink wink)
-----------------
Fool Like Me

"Why would I date you?"
"You're so childish!"
"You're a fool!"

Why would anyone love a fool like me? I'm twenty years old, but I act like I'm five. Everyone tells me that, at least. I'm use to it by now. I smiled to myself as I walked down the sidewalk, bags in my hands. I had just finished food shopping and wasn't paying attention to where I was walking.

Until I bumped into someone. The bags I was holding fell onto the sidewalk, making a mess. The person fell as well and my heart sank as food got all over them.

'Idiot!'
'You're so dumb!'

"I-I'm so sorry.." I whispered and looked at the man. He didn't reply, and instead he just laughed. "Oh my god! This is too funny." He said and stood up. The man had brown hair, a little bit of a beard, was fairly tall, and very handsome.

"Sorry, I'm an idiot." I said quietly and he shook his head. "No way! That was funny!" He exclaimed with a small laugh. "I'm Rob." He added and I smiled gently, feeling different around him. "I'm Preston."
-------------------
Next is Lachlan. And uhm.. Warning. This is.. uhm.. sad
----------------
Remember When

Do you remember the happy times? That you shared with your friends?

"Hey what's going on guys! it's Preston here with Lachlan for a brand new modded minecraft series called CrazyCraft!" Lachlan listened to Preston do the intro, adding in a little cheer and laughing. This was the first series they would be doing together.

Lachlan smiled gently at the thought of that, laughing a bit. They were so young back then.

"Hey guys what is up! It is AshleyMarieeGaming here back with some hunger games! I'm here today with Lachlan!" She exclaimed and Lachlan laughed softly, saying a little hello.

Those fun times he had with his friends. They were all repaying in his mind. From when he met Ashley and Preston, to when The Pack got together, all those times.

They didn't matter anymore, however.

Lachlan stared down at the ground, taking a deep breath. He was currently on top of a building, it being very late at night. All those fun times flashed through his mind one last time before he stepped off.
-------------
I LOVE THE NEXT ONE. It is of Rob and I was probably so high when I wrote this
------------
On Top Of The World

Rob sighed quietly as he walked down the sidewalk. Today has been an awful day. Nothing was going his way. None of his friends were replying, online and real life, he woke up late, just everything was going badly. He hoped this bad luck didn't last, his birthday being tomorrow. He was quite excited, wondering what his friends would do.

He stared up at the cold winter sky and sighed, smiling slightly as he saw his own breath. It was in the middle of March, yet snow was still everywhere. It was a cold day in Toronto. He grabbed his phone and checked if anyone had texted back. Of course they hadn't. All his friends were busy, having more fun without him.

It was lonely in Canada, not many friends living in this county. He walked over to his apartment building and walked inside, kicking off his shoes as he did. He walked over to the elevator and clicked a button, waiting for it to move. He stood quietly in the elevator and smiled as it stopped, exiting it and walking down the hallway.