Shake It. [Wooflan] (NSFW)

I did another one of those 'Song Things' This one is.. a bit different. Please don't kill me BUT FAVOURITE SONG. AND THIS IS SEXUAL AND SHIT AND IDK
---------------
Pairing: Wooflan. WITH A SURPRISE
Genre: Dumb/Sexual?
Word Count: 1157
Song: Shake It, by Metro Station
Warning/Notes: Uhm. This is dumb. AND IF YOU WANT ME TO DO MORE LIKE THIS, SAY SOME SONGS AND SHIPS IN THE COMMENTS CAUSE THESE ARE FUN
-----------------
Let's drop!
Yeah, come on
Shake, shake

I sighed softly as I walked into the club. These aren't really my things, I'm more into staying at home and drinking. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, leaning back against the wall once I had it.

I looked out onto the dance floor and a certain someone dancing, had caught my eye. Tall, blonde, and drunk. Dancing like no one was watching him. I think they were a guy, I couldn't tell. They wore a dress, which twirled around as they danced around.

I'll take you home
If you don't leave me at the front door
(Leave me at the front door)

I began moving over towards them, finding an interest in the blonde. Just the way they moved and was having fun. Plus they were, extremely hot. I taped their shoulder and they turned around, giving me a playful grin. The Blonde asked if I wanted to dance, before I could even blink. I had blushed and just simply nodded.

They grabbed my arm and pulled me close, starting to dance with me. While they knew what they were doing, I didn't. They were guiding me, basically. And I had no clue, this would be the guy who I'd take home tonight.

Your body's cold
But girl, we're getting so warm
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside
(Get inside)

Hours had passed, since I met the guy. His name was Lachlan. I told him mine was Rob. He told me his gender was male, I said I loved his dress. Which went pass his knees a bit. We kept dancing until he suggested we go somewhere else. I suggested my apartment, he told me to lead the way. So I did.

Holding his hand and pulling him down the sidewalk, we walked over to my apartment building. He said it was a nice place, I thanked him. We walked inside my actual apartment and I shut the door behind us, kicking off my shoes. As soon as I did that, he kissed me.

Tonight you're falling in love
(Let me go now)
This feeling's tearing me up
(Here we go now)

His lips were soft and warm, and knew exactly what to do. He mumbled into the kiss, asking where my bedroom was. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled us towards it, shutting the door as we got inside. He grinned at me and began kissing my neck, which made me blush. I turned us around and laid him down on my bed, moving on top of him. He gasped and grinned up at me, letting me do as I pleased.

Now, if she does it like this
Will you do it like that?

Lachlan sat up after a while of me kissing his neck, pulling up his dress and taking it off. Now almost naked. I blushed and pulled off my own shirt, realizing I hadn't had a one night stand in a long time. He watched me with a grin as I pulled off my jeans.

Now, if she touches like this
Will you touch her right back?

Lachlan grinned at me and suddenly flipped us around, pinning me against my bed. I gasped and stared up at him, confused. Until, I felt his hands against my boxers. I bit my lip hard as he began to palm me through the fabric, grinning down at me. I moaned softly and bit my lip hard as he slipped his hand into my boxers.

I gasped as he suddenly stroked me very quickly, not even building up to it. I moaned loudly and I heard him chuckle, just doing it faster. I closed my eyes tightly and after a while, it suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Lachlan smirking at me. I gritted my teeth and flipped us around, pinning him against the bed. Two can play it that way.

Now, if she moves like this
Will you move it like that?
Come on
Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it

He gasped as I took him whole in my mouth, starting to bob up and down quickly. "R-Rob.." He moaned out and gripped onto my hair, causing me to blush. I ignored the redness in my cheeks and kept bobbing up and down, waning to tease him. And I did. After a while of this, I pulled away and made eye contact with him. He called me a tease, I just smirked in response.

Your lips tremble
But your eye's are in a straight stare
(In a straight stare)

He stared at me and gasped, his lips trembling slightly. But his eye shower differently. He pulled me down a bit and kissed me hard, moaning hotly into the kiss. I kissed back and thrusted hard, hearing muffled moans come from the kiss.

We're on the bed
But your clothes are laying right there
And I was thinking of places that I could hide
(I could hide)

It we afterwards. We were laying in silence. The blanket was pulled over our bodies, Lachlan having his eyes closed. He looked peaceful. But I wish I wasn't here. My face burned red and I sat up, thinking I could sleep in the guest room. I felt something grab my arm and I glanced over, seeing Lachlan staring at me. He said don't go, I said I wouldn't.

I saw you dancing there
I couldn't get you off my mind
But I could tell, that you could tell
That I was taking my time

I woke up in the morning, hearing music playing. I sat up and pulled on some pants, walking out of the room and rubbing my eyes. I walked into my lounge and paused, the music hitting me hard. I made eye contact with Lachlan and he grinned. He wore his underwear and one of my shirts, and he was dancing.

He had giggled once he saw my red face and asked if I liked him in my clothes. I asked if all he did was dance, he didn't reply.

But I was thinking of ways
To get you staying the night
Your body's shaking
Turn me on, so I can turn off the lights

I made us breakfast and he kept my shirt on. He laughed as we ate, because I was a messy eater. He had pulled on his dress once again and was fixing his hair in the mirror. He glanced at me and smiled brightly. I didn't want that smile to go.

Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it

He walked towards the door but paused, turning around. "May I have your phone number?" He asked with a giggle and I blushed, nodding and writing it down for him. "Thanks, I want to get to know you more." He said with a wink, walking out of my apartment. But that wasn't the last time I saw him.