Snow Day. [Jachlan]

I am here to blame: RoyalCloudPotato for showing me that photo and making me watch the vlog. cosmicboii and Jesse (won't let me tag the pleblord) for both giving me this idea. Fuck all of you.
This is really gay
--------------------
It was a beautiful day in Queenstown, New Zealand. A perfect day for skiing. Or snowboarding, depending on what you like to do. Lachlan and his friends were currently outside their rented house, playing in the snow.

Lachlan smiled at his friends and laughed as some of them threw snowballs at him. "Hey!" He said and slid down an icy part, not even needing his skis. He laughed as he got to the bottom, hearing someone follow him.

He expected one of his friends who were throwing snowballs but smiled as he saw Jay slide up next to him. "Hey there." He said and nudged Lachlan in the side. Lachlan laughed and pushed Jay over a bit. Jay grinned and pushed Lachlan down the hill a bit more.

Lachlan squealed and grabbed Jays leg, dragging him down with him. Jay laughed and grabbed some snow, shoving it into Lachlans face. Lachlan squealed and pushed Jay away, hearing their friends laugh. Jay grinned and began to wrestle with Lachlan, soon pinning him down. Lachlan just glared at him as Jay shoved some more snow in his face.

"Stop it!" Lachlan said with a laugh and flipped them around, now pinning Jay down. Jay raised an eyebrow, causing Lachlan to blush. He then grabbed some snow and shoved it in his face, noticing their friends had left them alone. "Revenge." Lachlan said with a simple grin. "Did you really need to pin me down?" Jay asked with a cheeky smile. "Yes." Lachlan mumbled and Jay laughed.

Jay sat up a bit, which made Lachlan sit on his lap. Lachlan blushed and went to move off his lap, but instead was held there. Jay pulled up his goggles before he wrapped his arms around his waist. "Hey, where are you going?" Jay asked with a pout and Lachlan blushed. "I guess no where."  Lachlan mumbled quietly and Jay laughed, nodding and pulling him closer.

"I like holding you this close." Jay said with a soft smile and Lachlan blushed, glad his goggles covered most of his face. Jay leaned over and pulled up Lachlans goggles. "Aw,  you're blushing." Jay said with a cheeky grin and Lachlan felt his face heat up. "Shut up, so are you." Lachlan mumbled and Jay laughed, leaning close to him. "Maybe I should lay down again so you're on top of me?" Jay whispered and smirked as Lachlans face turned bright red. "J-Jay!" Lachlan squealed and blushed, glad their friends went back inside. "Hm? What?" He asked with a grin.

"You're such a flirt." Lachlan said before standing up and walking back up the hill, hearing Jay laugh and follow him. He walked up to the door and opened it, walking inside. He heard laughter and poked his head into the lounge, seeing his friend recording from the window. Wait, did he get all that on film? His face turned red and he pulled off his snowpants and jacket before darting upstairs.

He heard footsteps follow him and hoped it wasn't one of their friends. He felt arms wrap around his waist and a familiar voice in his ear. "Heyy." Jay said with a small laugh and Lachlan blushed. "What are you doing?" Lachlan asked as Jay turned him around. "This." He said and leaned close.

"Lachlan!" He opened his eyes at the sudden voice and his friend laughed. "Come on, Lachlan. Quit daydreaming." He said and shoved him over. Lachlan nodded and sighed quietly. His friend motioned him to follow him and Lachlan got up, walking over to the kitchen. He smiled as he saw all his friends, not daring to look at Jay. After that dream, he couldn't.

It felt so real, so amazing, so-

His thoughts were cut off by feeling a pair of lips touch his cheek. "Hey, how was your daydream?" Jay asked with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Lachlans waist. Lachlan let out a sigh of relief. He had thought it was all a dream. "Great, actually." Lachlan mumbled with a small smile.