And you thought my other crack ships were bad

Okay, I wanted to post this here but. I did these one shots requests in my rant book where you gave me a sentence, and a ship... Things got weird.
--------------
Requester: OreoPoofless aka my favourite at the moment
Prompt: "How did you get my nudes?"
Ship: Jachlan. With a weird twist.
Genre: Does this even have a genre. LOWKEY SMUT????
Warnings/Notes: Um. NSFW warning? Crack ship warning? WARNINGS???

When it's written like this, that's Jay texting.
When it's like this, it's the surprise character.
If it's just like this, it's Lachlan texting.

This is the Dumbest shit I'VE EVER WRITTEN. ABORT MISSION.
------------
Jay scrolled through Twitter, smiling as he read his friends tweets. He loved seeing their interactions on Twitter. He raised an eyebrow as his phone vibrated, getting a text message.

From Simon.

Jay had forgotten Simon had his number, he only knew him through Lachlan and Vik. They've spoken briefly a few times, but never had a full conversation. Especially not via text.

"Hey, this is Jay, right?"

Well, of course it's him. Shouldn't his name in Simons phone be programmed as Jay? Or maybe even Jayg3r? Confused, Jay quickly replied.

"Yeah, of course. Who else would this be?"

Almost immediately, he got a response. Despite the timezones, Simon was awake. Strange.

"I have a question for you, Yayg3r."

Jay chuckled slightly at the nickname, which Preston had started calling him. A few of the others had picked it up as well, it now being a known nickname.

"What is it, Simone?"

Jay wished he could've used a creative nickname, but thought of none. He watched as the little speech bubble popped up with the three dots, showing that Simon was typing.

"How come I'm the last to know you have a sweet ass?"

Jay read the message over a few times, not knowing how to react. And the fact that Simon added a smirking face emoji, didn't help.

"Huh?"

Jay was generally confused. His butt isn't showing in any vlogs.. There is no way he'd be able to see it. Jay watched again as the dots showed up.

"I've seen some up close pics of it"

Winky face. He added a winky face after that. He knew exactly what Simon was talking about.

"How did you get my nudes?"

Jay felt his heart pound and his face heat up. A hot British boy has seen him naked. Naked. Or at least, seen his ass naked.

"Ask your boyfriend."

Jay's face immediately turned bright red, quickly sending Lachlan a text.

"What the hell did you send to Simon?"

Jay has never typed this fast before, noticing Simon sent another message.

"I'm guessing this means he isn't getting any tonight?"

Jay's face flushed red but it was true, Lachlan was getting nothing tonight.

His phone dinged and he realized he was added into a group chat.

With Lachlan. And Simon.

His heart suddenly pounded hard, feeling nervous.

"Jaaay."
"Jaaay. Talk to us."

His face heated up more as he slowly replied to them.

"What do you want"

Immediately, both their replied came. Being the exact same thing.

"You."
"Yooou."

As Jay tried to recover from embarrassment, Simon and Lachlan sent the laughing emojis. They found this all funny.

"Too bad."
"But babe."
"Do not babe me."
"Oooo."

This was ridiculous. Lachlan sent the nudes, that Jay had privately sent him, to another male. Sure, that male was hot. But it was uncalled for.

"I'm leaving. Don't bother texting back."

Jay turned off his phone and laid back, his face bright red.

Half of him was mad at Lachlan.
Half of him, was happy with him.
------------
Probably not what you wanted, but. Also, this is unedited oops