Spectrum. [Wooflan]

My first request out of those I did on my rant book!!! Sorry that this isn't that long and took a while!
-----------------
This first one is for serein12105! Thank you sm for this amazing request ily
Request: Agender! Rob and Genderfluid! Lachlan coming out to each other about their genders!!
Ship: Wooflan
Genre: Cute!!!
Warnings/Notes: Agender Rob. i fucking love it
------------
"Hey, Rob?" Lachlan asked quietly and Rob switched back onto Skype, Lachlan's face popping up onto their computer screen. "Yes?" Rob said back and smiled at Lachlan.

The two of them had been grinding out videos for the Ireland trip. Both of them needed to have enough videos for the time they were going to be gone. "Can I, uh, tell you something?" Lachlan said in a hushed tone and Rob noticed how, off Lachlan had sounded. "Of course, you sound nervous. Is something wrong?" Rob asked Lachlan, not being able to hide the worry in their tone.

"Kinda. There's just, something I need to get off my chest." Lachlan said slowly, biting his lip slightly. Rob could tell how nervous Lachlan was acting, based on his body movement and voice. "You can tell me anything, Lachy. I'm here for you." Rob said honestly and Lachlan smiled slightly, his expression being unreadable and blank before. "Promise you won't hate me afterwards?" Lachlan asked Rob, who let out a soft laugh. "How could anyone hate you?" Rob countered with and Lachlan nodded a bit.

Lachlan took a deep breath, gathering up all the courage he could muster. "Rob, I'm genderfluid." Lachlan said slowly, staring down at his keyboard as he said it. Rob blinked a few times, shock overwhelming him. "Okay. What pronouns do you use?" Rob asked slowly and Lachlan looked up, Joy filling his eyes. "Anything. Today I feel a bit more on the male side, so." Lachlan said shyly, which caused Rob to nod.

"You're the only one that knows." Lachlan added after a pause of silence between the two. Not an awkward pause, though. It was quite comforting. "Well, then I should tell you something back in return?" Rob asked with a nervous smile, Lachlan tilting his head to the side a bit. "What? Go ahead, I'm curious." Lachlan asked Rob, who also then took a deep breath. Lachlan had no clue what Rob was about to come out and say. "I'm agender." Rob said softly and Lachlan stared at him for a moment, before a wide smile spread over his lips. "So, we're both not straight?" He teased and Rob giggled.

"Mhm. You use any pronouns, and I only use they, them, and their." Rob said and Lachlan quickly nodded. "I will try my best to only use those pronouns! Feel free to correct me if I ever mess up!" Lachlan said happily and Rob smiled widely, not expecting such a good response. "So, you going to come out when we're in Ireland?" Lachlan asked quietly and Rob let out a sigh. "I had thought about it." Rob said and Lachlan nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm coming out. You should too, the guys should know how we feel." Lachlan piped up and Rob smiled softly. "Yeah, they should. Thanks, Lachlan. You always make me feel better." Rob said and Lachlan blushed softly, grinning into the camera. "Hey, that's my job." He said truthfully.

"You're too sweet." Rob said with a smile and minimized Skype. Lachlan, knowing Rob did this, smiled widely. He was overjoyed by how well Rob took it, and now knew something about Rob. He was happy his best friend and crush, could be honest with him.