Let's Sin With Jachlan (NSFW)

Requester: My soul
Prompt: Video Games and Sin
Ship: Jachlan. (Was gonna be Jeston but no one ships them so)
Genre: Lowkey smut
Warnings/Notes: It's short and bad.
I had to rewrite this a bit because writing Lachlan as a top is literally a huge no. So ugh
It makes more sense/is better with Jeston for many reasons. But whatever
----------------
Lachlan laid across his bed, his 3DS in his hands. He stared at his screen, playing a peaceful game. Most people would've guessed he was playing Pokémon, but he was actually playing Animal Crossing. It relaxed him.

He ignored the sound of the door opening and closing, knowing it was just Jay. He bit his lip as he felt the bed dip in a bit, Jay plopping himself on Lachlan's lap, his legs on the outside of Lachlan's thighs. Jay always did this when he wanted something. Lachlan ignored Jay and stayed focused on his game, a soft whine leaving Jay's lips. "Baaabe." He whined and moved a bit, which caused Lachlan to bite his lip harder. He kept ignoring Jay, staying focused on his game. Which was more hard then it sounds.

Jay laid down a bit, moving under the DS. He rested his head on Lachlan's chest and it was peaceful, Lachlan resting his DS on Jay's back. Jay moved upwards a bit more and nuzzled into the crook of Lachlan's neck, grinning slightly. Lachlan kept playing his game and tensed up when he felt a pair of lips kiss his neck. Jay moved closer and kept lightly kissing his neck, moving a hand under Lachlan's shirt. Lachlan paused for a moment, squirming a bit before he continued to play. He refused to let Jay win, he always won.

Jay grunted softly and kissed a certain spot on his neck, smiling as Lachlan let let a soft groan. He moved a bit and straddled Lachlan's waist, starting to make a hickey. Lachlan groaned once again, refusing to let a moan slip out. Jay grinned slyly and ran his teeth over his skin, smiling as Lachlan gave in, moaning softly. "J-Jay, I'm trying to play m-my game." Lachlan said with a groan.

"And I'm trying to play with my toy, who isn't paying attention to me." Jay muttered, grinning as Lachlan's face turned bright red. Lachlan kept his eyes on the DS while Jay slipped a hand under his shirt, moving it upwards. He smiled as Lachlan shivered and then moved it back down, slipping his hand into his pj pants and playing with Lachlan's boxer waistband.

A grin grew on Jay's lips as he heard the DS shut, it being placed down on the bedside table. "Fine, we can play." Lachlan said and Jay smiled widely, pinning Lachlan down. "Finally." He said and leaned down, kissing Lachlan roughly. Lachlan gasped at the sudden force and eagerly kissed back, his arms being held down above his head. He melted into the kiss and moaned quietly, which gave Jay access to slip his tongue into Lachlan's mouth. He let his tongue move in his mouth, smiling as Lachlan moaned.

He pulled away after a while, needed to breath. He stared down at Lachlan, who looked like a hot mess, and grinned cockily. "Just fuck me." Lachlan murmured and Jay laughed, nodding and leaning close. "My pleasure."

---------------
Requester: Chey (kinda. She told me the idea and I had to)
Prompt: Jay and Lachlan are close friends. So what if, Jay walked in on Lachlan masturbating? Ayyyyyy
Ship: Jachlan.
Genre: G R O S S
Warnings/Notes: I hate Chey. She knows Jachlan is my weakness AND SHE HITS ME WITH THIS SHIT.
Enjoy the sin
But also: do I make a part two of this
------------
Jay walked up to the familiar house and smiled gently, walking up the steps. He reached down and grabbed the door knob, opening the door and walking in. Though this wasn't his house, he always just walked in. It was his best friend's house, Lachlan. Who, wasn't at school today. So it was Jay's job to deliver the homework. He hummed softly and glanced around, earbuds in his ears and music playing lightly. He could still hear, but not very well. He would turn off his music when talking to Lachlan, of course.

No car's were in the driveway, which signalled that no parents were home. He shut the door behind himself and walked down the hallway a bit, glancing around. No one in the kitchen, no one in the lounge. Must be upstairs. Jay moved his bag, which was on his back, and began walking up the stairs. He smiled to himself as he reached the top, starting to walk down the hallway. He passed by the rooms, smiling as he stopped in front of Lachlan's room.

He stared at the door for a brief moment before grabbing the door knob, twisting it and pushing it open. He opened his mouth to say something, to say it was him and that he had Lachlan's homework, but quickly shut it, freezing in his spot. Lachlan was laid back on his bed, eyes closed and head tilted back. He was wearing a normal pj shirt and a pair of boxers, but that's it. His hand was moved downwards, being in his boxers, and moving up and down. Moans were also leaving his lips, moans that were very hot to hear. Well, for a high schooler. Jay's face immediately turned bright red, as did Lachlan's. He must've heard the door open, thankfully. Otherwise, he would've kept going.

Lachlan's eyes opened and he made eye contact with Jay, not moving a muscle. Jay gulped and slowly pulled out his earbuds, just staring at Lachlan. Lachlan sat up, moving away his hand and blushing more. Jay has never seen Lachlan this flustered, even though they've know each other for years. "I brought, your work from today.." Jay said in a quiet voice, his eyes wide and his cheeks red. "O-Oh, um.. Thanks, I guess.." Lachlan said awkwardly, knowing it was obvious that he was still turned on.

Jay slowly walked over to Lachlan's desk, placing the work down on it. "Bye.." Jay whispered and walked out, shutting the door behind himself and blushing deeply. He leaned up against the door for a short moment. His mind was filled with images and thoughts now, thoughts and images you shouldn't have of your best friend. Very inappropriate images popped into his mind and his face flushed. He quickly ran down the hallway and down the stairs, sprinting outside. He shook his head, trying to get the images out of his mind.

Lachlan gulped and blushed deeply, falling back onto the bed. He has never been walked in by his parents, not by anyone. Until now. And it just had to be with his best friend. He thought about how embarrassed Jay looked, which was completely new to Lachlan. Jay always seemed tough, almost never blushing. Lachlan smiled slightly and shook his head, deciding to ignore that and just finish himself off.