A Tease of Something That May Never Be Published

Their hearts pounded as they all scanned the group of people, the group of people who they all use to call friends. "This is no longer a peaceful land." Vik suddenly declared, the others looking at him. "What do you mean?" Tyler immediately asked him, his brows raising slightly. "Our king is dead! How can this land be peaceful anymore?" Vik asked in a loud voice, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "He's right." Rob added gently and bit his lower lip nervously. "Our king is dead and one of us killed him." Lachlan said in a quiet voice, staring up at the sky as he did so. The sky was grey and dark, it being perfect for this mood. Silence formed in the group, no man daring to say a word. "This isn't a land of peace anymore." Kenny agreed with Vik, shaking his head a bit. "Pick your friends, boys. You must keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Brandon suddenly said, shocking the rest of the group. Brandon was the youngest of the group, only being eighteen years of age. "Because this isn't a peaceful land anymore. This is a war land now." He declared and with that, he turned his back away from the group and began to walk off, holding his sword tightly in his hand.
-------------------
Oooo baby! A little tease of How To Survive, a How To Minecraft fanfic I'll be working on. This is just a tease so this scene may not even be in the real fanfic.
The title is what it is because I don't know if I'll actually write it. I got some ideas, oh yes I do.

-Questions You May Have-

Q: Who is the king?
A: Vaq, or Vaquxine. Aka the man behind How To Minecraft! I needed a king, so I picked him. Easy enough.

Q: What world is this set in?
A: I have no clue. It's kind of like Minecraft and real life? It's a confusing concept.

Q: Excited for Season 2 or H2M?
A: YES! I WAS SO HAPPY TO WATCH THEIR FIRST EPISODES! I can already tell it'll be a great series!

Q: Who will all be in the fanfic?
A: Oh boy. I'll start off the list simple, with people who are already in How To Minecraft. (This season and last):
-CraftBattleDuty/Lachlan
-Tbnrfrags/Preston
-MrWoofless/Rob
-KwehCraft/Choco
-Vikkstar123/Vik
-PeteZahHutt/Brandon/Pete
-LogDotZip/Tyler
-KenWorthGaminf/Kenny/Ken
-NoochM/Mat
-BajanCanadian/Mitch
-JeromeASF/Jerome
-AliA/Ali (Maybe)
-xRPMx13/Ryan (Maybe)
-LittleLizardGaming/Scott and Ryan (Maybe)
I added the 'Maybe' for the last three cause I do not know them well enough to write about them. Same with Kenny and Tyler but whatever, I want them in this fanfic. I also may add some people who aren't even in How To Minecraft, such as these lovely people (these guys are a maybe, remember):
-AshleyMarieeGaming/Ashley
-Pwincessly/Kara (I know she isn't a YouTuber but come on, we need Petes girlfriend in this)
-Jayg3r/Jay
-Suggest some people in the comments?
But yeah, I got a few ideas.

Q: What will the fanfic even be about?
A: Here is a story line I came up with, by myself I may add:
All of them lived in peace. They were all friends who had fun and games. Until one day, they were all called to 'spawn.' A mysterious man called them there, telling them the news. The news that Vaq, their king, had been murdered. He was found dead in his home, a few sword marks in his back and neck. A sign was placed down at the crime scene, a sign that said "Now, I'll be your king." Immediately, people started pointing fingers and calling out people. The small arguments turned into something worst. Far more worst.
-Any other questions? Leave them in the comments, I guess-

Yeah, that is the general idea I had. But also, I have this little scene which I'll be presenting without context ;)
--------------
As the group began to all walk away, most of them leaving in pairs, something happened. As Tyler was walking away from Vik, he muttered something under his breath. Vik froze in his spot, Lachlan glancing at him and asking if he was okay. Vik suddenly whipped around and quickly moved towards Tyler. Tyler heard the footsteps and turned around to face him, just getting knocked to the ground. Bodies froze as a string of curse words left Tylers lips, everyone turning to look at the scene. Tylers cursing soon stopped as Vik grabbed his sword from his belt, pointing it at Tylers neck, his foot being placed firmly on Tylers chest. Vik narrowed his eyes down at the male below him, his breathing being slow paced. The tension between them all was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. "Vik.." Lachlans voice broke the silence, even though his voice was shaky and quiet. "I heard what you said." Vik hissed at Tyler, moving the sword an inch closer to his neck. Tylers eyes widened as he stared up at Vik, his heart pounding fast. Vik gritted his teeth and moved his sword, putting it back in his belt. Tyler let out a sigh of relief but then took it back when Vik leaned close to him, his eyes full of hatred. "Watch your back." He hissed at Tyler before moving his foot and turning around, storming away. Lachlan stared at Tyler with wide eyes before quickly following Vik. The others stared at Tyler, not believing the scene they had just seen.
-------------------
What did Tyler say? Why did Vik react like that? Ohohoho you guys will have to wait and see ;) Let me know if you actually want this fanfic, alright? Cause I need motivation to write this. I really do.

This update will be in my one shot book (Abby's Book Of One Shots) and my update book (Fries Before Guys [Rant Book 2]) Just so people can see it. And I have now wrote over a thousand words for this shit. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and please answer the questions I left (Like, who you want to see in this ff and if you actually want the fanfic) I'd love if you said that ;)