Distracting. [Jachlan] (NSFW)

Requester: Satan
Prompt: (in the media)
Ship: Jachlan.
Genre: smut. Actual smut
Warnings/Notes: SECOND TIME EVER WRITING SMUT SO DO NOT JUDGE ME. WORDING IS BAD, IM BAD, SHAME ME.
okay it could've gone worse.
Also I DIDN'T EDIT THIS CAUSE IN AFRAID TO SO SORRY FOR ERRORS.
#GoingToHell
--------------
Jay taped his foot against the floor, listening to the person on the phone. It wasn't a friend, nor was it family. It was someone from his work. He sat back in the chair and talked to the person, hearing footsteps walk into the lounge. He glanced over and saw Lachlan, smiling at him. Lachlan just grinned at Jay, which signalled he was up to no good. He walked over and sat himself down on Jay's lap, straddling his waist a bit. Jay knew his cheeks were turning a light red, but he didn't care.

He kept talking to the person on the phone, trying to keep his mature tone. He watched Lachlan as he talked, his eyes widening as Lachlan suddenly pulled off his shirt. Lachlan grinned more and tossed his shirt onto the floor, starting to move in Jay's lap. Jays grip tightened on the phone as he kept talking, it becoming a bit hard to maintain his mature tone. He kept watching as Lachlan slipped off his jeans, now just in his boxers. Jay slowly kept talking to the person on the phone, his eyes trailing down Lachlan's chest.

Lachlan leaned close and began to lightly kiss Jay's neck, grinning as he noticed Jay gripped onto the phone again. He slowly reached down, pulling off his boxers. He threw them onto the floor and sat on Jay's lap, completely naked. Jay's face was flushed red at this point, now wishing this phone call would end. He bit his lip hard as Lachlan moved around in his lap, grinding down with a cocky grin. Lachlan leaned in again and kept kissing his neck, slowly trailing a hand down Jay's chest. Jay quickly replied to the person on the phone, saying they had to go. "Really? Ah, well. I'll see you tomorrow." They replied and Jay said goodbye to them, quickly hanging up. 

"Aw, the call ended so soon?" Lachlan asked with a pout, still kissing Jay's neck. "You're such a tease.." Jay said, grabbing onto Lachlan's hips. "Oh, I know." Lachlan said with a wide smile, pulling away from his neck. He began to unbutton Jay's shirt, humming to himself as he did. "You always get what you want." Jay said softly, slowly shaking his head. "And I always want you." Lachlan said with a wide grin, Jay rolling his eyes as Lachlan pulled off his shirt. Lachlan kept grinding down on his lap, grinning widely. "Already so turned on?" He teased as he pulled away from his neck, staring at Jay.

Jay narrowed his eyes slightly and leaned close, kissing Lachlan hard. He heard a quiet gasp and Lachlan eagerly kissed back, wrapping his arms around Jay's neck. Jay pulled away from the kiss and Lachlan whined quietly, letting out a squeak as Jay stood up, holding Lachlan in his arms. He was confused at first, until he realized what was happening. He grinned to himself as Jay carried him upstairs, walking over to their bedroom. Jay carried him inside and laid him down on the bed, walking over to their beside table and opening a draw. Lachlan happily laid there, just waiting for Jay to find the lube. "You always get what you want." Jay stated as he walked back over.

"I know, because I'm special." Lachlan said happily, Jay chuckling and placing the bottle down next to Lachlan. He moved down on top of him and kissed him once again, knowing Lachlan would want kisses before sex. Lachlan smiled widely and happily kissed back, letting Jay do as he pleased. Jay smiled as well, slowly running his hands down his sides. He grinned softly as he heard Lachlan moan, the kiss becoming quite heated.

After a short while, Jay pulled away from the kiss. He smiled softly as he heard Lachlan pant slightly. Lachlan reached down and began to pull off Jays belt, who just chuckled and pulled off his own pants. Lachlan watched him, smiling widely as Jay was only in his boxers. Jay chuckled softly and slowly pulled off his boxers, grabbing the lube. "Okay, what position do you want?" Jay asked sweetly, Lachlan blushing softly. "Can I sit on your lap?" He asked and Jay nodded, sitting on the bed. "Of course." He said simply and opened the bottle of lube, squirting some on his hand and applying it to his dick. He soon finished and put the lube away, glancing at Lachlan. "Ready?" He asked and Lachlan slowly nodded, moving over to him.

Lachlan moved onto his lap and positioned himself above his dick, looking at Jay for a brief moment. Jay nodded and placed his hands on Lachlan's hips. Lachlan blushed and slowly lowered himself onto his dick, gasping slightly. Jay moved a hand away from his hips and held onto Lachlan's hand, squeezing it softly. Lachlan took a deep breath and kept lowering himself down, wincing slightly as Jay's dick was fully inside of him. Jay gently pecked his lips and squeezed his hand again. "Move when you're ready." Jay whispered sweetly and Lachlan nodded, slowly getting use to it. He took a deep breath and began to slowly move up and down, blushing as Jay moaned a bit.

Lachlan let out a low moan, the pain slowly turning into pleasure. He kept bouncing up and down, slowly picking up the pace. Jay leaned forward and began to kiss Lachlan's neck, grinning a bit and thrusting up slightly. Lachlan gasped and moaned softly, tilting his head back a bit as Jay began kissing his neck. Jay grinned more and kissed over his sweet spot, smiling as Lachlan gasped. Jay started to make a hickey on his sweet spot, loving all of the sounds Lachlan was making. Lachlan closed his eyes for a moment, now moving slowly. Jay let out a soft grunt and pulled away from his neck, staring at Lachlan.

Lachlan smiled innocently and grinded down a bit, letting out a small gasp. Jay grinned softly and thrusted up again, Lachlan letting out a soft moan. He wasn't being too loud, for once. Jay let out another grunt and chuckled, biting his lip a bit. Lachlan picked up the pace, closing his eyes tightly as he let out a loud moan. Jay couldn't help but smirk, loving it when Lachlan was loud.  He moaned himself and reached down, slowly starting to stroke Lachlan. He heard Lachlan squeak in surprise, moaning at the new feeling.

Jay thrusted up again and smirked as Lachlan moaned loudly, Jay knowing what that meant. "Right there.." He moaned out and Jay nodded, thrusting again. Lachlan titled his head back and moaned more, a blush slowly growing across his face. Jay grinned widely, knowing what that meant. Jay kept stroking Lachlan quickly, kissing his neck again. Lachlan tilted his head back and moaned loudly, Jay grinning as some precum began coming out. He thrusted up again and Lachlan moaned more, immediately cumming in Jay's hand. Jay chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow as Lachlan began to get off.

"What about me?" He asked him and Lachlan blushed, giving Jay a cheeky grin. "Mm, sorry." He said with a giggle, laying down and starting to pant. Jay rolled his eyes and he reached over to the other bedside table, grabbing a tissue and cleaning off his hand. "You better let me finish." Jay warned as he threw out the tissue, just getting a giggle in response. "And what if you don't?" Lachlan teased, a playful grin tugging at his lips. Jay stared at him for a moment, slowly raising an eyebrow. Lachlan winked at him and squeaked as Jay pinned him against the bed. "Knew that was coming." Lachlan teased and Jay glared playfully, positioning himself and looking at Lachlan.

"Go ahead." Lachlan said with a blush, slowly gripping onto the blankets. Jay nodded and slowly pushed in, earning a small gasp from Lachlan. Jay quickly held onto Lachlan's hand and squeezed it, Lachlan nodding at him. "You can move." Lachlan and Jay slowly nodded, starting to thrust. Lachlan gripped onto the blankets again and blushed more, biting his lip as he moaned. "This won't take long." Jay said and kept thrusting, Lachlan just happily moaning in response. "I don't care." He breathed out and kept moaning, Jay picking up the pace.

Jay grinned widely and thrusted deeply, Lachlan letting out a loud moan. Jay chuckled and bit his lip, knowing he was close. He grinned and thrusted more, moaning more. Lachlan blushed deeply and gripped onto the blankets more, closing his eyes tightly. Jay moaned loudly as he suddenly came, slowly pulling out and panting. Lachlan blushed more and opened his eyes, staring up at Jay. Jay leaned down and kissed his forehead, knowing Lachlan was now turned on again. "Have fun." He teased as he picked up his own clothes, walking out of their room. Lachlan sat there for a moment before groaning loudly, Jay just chuckling to himself. "Meanie." He heard Lachlan call hot. "Love you too." Jay called back to him.