Crazy In Love [Jachlan]

Requester: ____
Prompt: Something sweet
Ship: Jachlan
Genre: Fluffy, cute, sweet : )
Warnings/Notes: When it's like this, he's writing on paper
Just wanted to write something super short and super adorable for the new year!!! :)) it isn't edited, but I hope you guys like it !!!!
------------
Writing always made him happy.

The way he moved his pencil across the paper, being able to write any stores he so wish desired. It pleased the male.

He stayed sitting at his desk, a pencil in his hand. The pencil slowly moved across the paper, words after words being written down. He wrote a love story. A love story, of him and his crush.

It was another reason why he so loved to write. He could write about him, and his own crush. A soft smile moved across his lips as he kept writing, light music playing along in the background.

"Do you, mind?" I asked nervously, biting his lip slightly. "Of course not! You can hold my hand any time." The male replied and I blushed, nervously holding his hand.

He placed down the pencil and smiled to himself. Holding hands was such a weird concept.

"Shall we head to my house?" I asked smoothly, mustering up all my courage. "Of course, Lachlan. I would love to!" He replied with a wide smile. I smiled shyly and pulled him down the sidewalk.

Lachlan stood up and moved away from his desk, pushing his chair in and turning off the music. He headed towards the exit of this study, wishing he could just write forever.

I pulled Jay into my house and he shut the door behind him, a grin spreading across his lips.

He walked down the hallway and slowly headed down the stairs, making a sharp left as he got to the bottom of them. He began walking down a long hallway. He thought of his story, and what he would add next.

After Jay and I got comfy, things got more heated. Everything went by so quickly.

He opened a door and headed down another set of stairs, flicking on a light switch as he did. He thought of his favourite thing about writing as he walked through his basement.

I lead him upstairs and pulled him into a room, not my bedroom. He seemed confused for a moment and I slowly locked the door behind us, saying everything was fine.

He smiled at the thought, knowing exactly what his favourite thing is. He stopped once he arrived to where he wanted to go.

I walked over to the closet and kept assuring him, slowly grabbing something from it.

It was writing about events that had already happened.

I quickly turned around and grinned at him, holding a large pole in my hands. He seemed shocked and backed away from me. It didn't so much. 

He stared at Jay, who was seated on a chair. His arms tied back and his ankles tied to the legs of the chair. He was asleep, looking ever so peacefully.  

He couldn't stop me.

He giggled and leaned down, lightly pecking his lips. "Sweet dreams, my prince." He whispered to the passed out Jay, a soft smile spear across his lips.
------------
*eagerly waits the comments of you guys being like "what the fuck"*