Day 5: Poofless

THIS IS MY 50TH PART WOOOO PARTYY! 🎉🎉
------------
Requester: why does y'all hate me
Prompt: It's the 50th chapter. Let's sin
Ship: Poofless
Genre: NSFW and.. playful?
Warnings/Notes: I KNOW IT'S LATE AGAIN SHUT UP. For the 50th chapter, why not write something special ;)
-----------
Rob sat at his computer, his hand on his mouse. He moved the mouse and clicked on a Skype chat, moving his hand off to type a reply. He smiled softly at the message and exited Skype, sitting back in his chair and going back to working on his thumbnail. His thoughts came to a stop when he heard his office door open, footsteps walking over to him. He looked up and smiled at Preston, who was currently staying with him. Preston was Rob's boyfriend, they've been dating for quite a while now. Preston had a different look on his face, a look that confused Rob. It seemed, quite mischievous. "Hello." Rob said to him, Preston nodding and pulling Rob's chair back. He sat himself down onto Rob's lap, staring at him. "Hey there."

Rob raised an eyebrow at Preston, who was now sitting on his lap. "What are you doing?" He asked with a slight smile, a few thoughts coming to his mind. "Oh, nothing." Preston assured and leaned up, nuzzling into the crook of Rob's neck. "Keep working." He added and Rob nodded, moving the chair forward a bit and going back to looking at his computer. Preston has been over for at least a week now. They were having fun together. Rob loved seeing Preston, wishing they could see each other more. They weren't out to the fans just yet, but they decided to do it soon. Thinking it would be best. Most fans were already curious as to why they were always hanging out, so they might as well be honest with them.

Preston moved in his lap slightly, getting more comfy by letting his legs hang off the sides of the chair. He had his eyes closed but opened them for a brief moment, staring at Rob's neck. A sly grin suddenly spread across his face, which Rob couldn't see. He was too busy focusing on his work. Preston leaned up slightly and pressed his lips against his bare skin, feeling Rob tense up slightly. "Keep working." Preston said softly, Rob just nodding and still working on his thumbnail. Preston lightly kissed over his neck, happily humming along to the music Rob had playing in the background. Preston let a hand roam down Rob's chest and slipped it under his shirt, glancing at Rob for a moment. "You okay if I keep going?" He asked him and Rob smiled sweetly, nodding at him.

Preston smiled widely and kept happily kissing his neck, slipping a hand underneath Rob's shirt. Rob shivered slightly as Preston ran his hand over his chest, moving it behind to his back. Preston kept doing this, memorized by his bare skin. "Having fun?" Rob asked as he kept working on his thumbnail, Preston nodding slightly. "A lot of fun." He replied in a mumble, lifting up Rob's shirt slightly. Rob moved his arms away from the keyboard and mouse, allowing him to pull off his shirt. Preston's eyes lit up slightly and he pulled off Rob's shirt, tossing it onto the floor. Rob chuckled a bit and put his hands back on his keyboard and mouse, Preston going back to kissing his neck.

He kept kissing his neck, running one hand down his chest. "Mmm.." Rob said quietly as Preston trailed his kisses away from his neck, placing them over his collarbone. Preston grinned against his skin and began to make a hickey, feeling Rob tense up and stifle out a moan. Preston moved a bit in his lap and Rob moved his hand off the mouse,  rolling the chair back and away from the desk. He stood up and picked Preston up with him, Preston letting out a slight gasp. "Rob! Where are we going?" He asked and Rob didn't answer, carrying Preston over to his bedroom. Preston stayed clung on to him and eagerly waited, smiling as Rob shut the door behind himself.

Rob laid Preston down on his bed, a grin spreading over his face. Rob moved down on top of him and kissed him, which Preston eagerly returned. Rob ran his hands down Preston's chest, slipping a hand under his shirt. He grinned slightly and slipped his other hand into Preston's pants, hearing him gasp into the kiss. He moved his other hand out from under his shirt and used this moment to slip his tongue into his slightly opened mouth, which caused Preston to moan into the kiss. Rob grinned and let his tongue slowly roam around Preston's mouth, which caused him to moan more. It was easy to make him moan.

Rob pulled away from the kiss and panted slightly, opening his mouth to make a comment. He was interrupted by Preston pulling him down, kissing his neck again. Rob grinned and kept his one hand in Preston's jeans, slowly rubbing him through his boxers. Preston let out a slight gasp and moaned quietly, starting to give him soft love bites. Rob grunted in pleasure and bit his lip, now having to ditch the idea of having facecam for any videos. Preston pulled away from Rob for a moment, pulling off his own shirt and throwing it onto the floor. Rob's eyes lit up and Preston reached down, slowly pulling off Rob's pants. Rob pulled away from Preston for a moment, pulling off his own jeans.

He tossed those onto the floor as well, now just in his boxers. Preston slowly stared him up and down, biting his lip. "Like what you see?" Rob teased and moved off of Preston for a moment, unzipping his jeans. "I love it." Preston mumbled and pulled off his own jeans, tossing them onto the floor as well. "I am glad you do." He teased slightly and Preston bit his lip, pulling Rob back down on top of him. Rob chuckled a bit and happily kissed Preston's neck, making a hickey on it as well. For revenge. Preston closed his eyes and tilted his head back, moaning lowly and smiling to himself. Rob grinned a bit and slowly ran his hands down Preston's sides, stopping them on his hips for a brief moment.

He suddenly moved them upwards again and paused them on his sides, Preston giving him a confused look. Suddenly, Rob started to tickle Preston's sides. Preston's eyes widened and he let out a loud squeal, Rob grinning and still tickling him. "Rob!" Preston said between laughs, squirming around underneath him. "Robert! Stop it!" He said again, Rob still not stopping. After a short while, Rob pulled away his hands and laughed, standing up. "That's what you get for teasing me when I'm trying to work, you jag." He said and walked out of his bedroom, hearing a low whine and footsteps following him. "Noo, babe! What am I suppose to do now?" Preston whined and Rob glanced back at him.

"You have hands, don't you?" He said in a serious tone, walking into his office and shutting the door behind himself. Preston's face turned bright red and Rob grabbed his shirt off the floor, pulling it back on and sitting back at his computer chair, a soft smirk sitting on his lips.