Damn Pete, This Is Some Pretty Good Money Wars

Dedicated to Nyanpigz for being the fucking best and helping me with all this shit:
1) Helping me with his design
2) And his name
3) And everything
PLUS LOOK THEY DREW THE LIL HACKER (and a flustered Pete in the bottom I love it)

--------------Ship: Brandon (Pete) x a fucking hacker in his money wars video what is wrong with mePrompt: fucking just watch his money wars #17 video Genre: minecraft au and everything else bad Warnings/Notes: holy shit I hate this so fucking much

--------------
Ship: Brandon (Pete) x a fucking hacker in his money wars video what is wrong with me
Prompt: fucking just watch his money wars #17 video
Genre: minecraft au and everything else bad
Warnings/Notes: holy shit I hate this so fucking much. Italics is what happened in the game?? This isn't exactly how the game went in the vid but whatever I wanted this. Yes; this is short but god damn it SO MUCH EFFORT WENT INTO THIS GOD DAMN IT.
--------------
"Come on, fly back up!" Brandon called down to the other male, who was in full iron. The male. A hacker. The hacker looked away from Brandon for a brief moment, before heading back over towards him. They were the last two in the game. He had to.

He grabbed his blocks and slowly climbed up the tree, getting hit with an arrow from Brandon. Brandon grinned as he didn't get knocked back, the anti-knockback being strong. He built over and Brandon moved back, holding a golden apple in one hand, his sword in the other.

The hacker quickly charged at Brandon, hitting him a few times. The two exchanged hits, the hacker saying cocky comments to Brandon while they did. As they were doing so, they forgot to look at their own health. Brandon grinned and knocked them into a corner, the hacker finally realizing their health.

"Even with all those hacks, you can't win." Brandon said in a cocky tone before hitting the player, defeating them once and for all. 

Brandon smiled to himself as he was brought into the lobby, finding that round of money wars to be amazing. Playing with a hacker, and his first one in that game.. It was special.

The near empty lobby made him smile, not use to seeing it so empty. He saw a few people from his game, but that was it. He looked around, his curiosity rising. A smile went over his lips as he saw a certain face, or should he say mask, pop up. The hacker.

Wearing red shoes, dark blue pants, a dark blue sweater that had Captain America's shield on it. Finally, a Captain America mask covering a bit of his face. He had his hood up, seeming like he wanted to hide. Brandon wouldn't let him. Without thinking, his feet started moving for him. He was walking towards the hacker, the one who made his game more exciting.

Their back was turned to Pete, which made it easy for him to grab onto their shoulder and pull them away. "Hey!" He said as Brandon pulled him away, moving somewhere more private. Once they had stopped, Brandon faced him. "That was a good game." Brandon said and the hacker nodded slowly. "Brandon, right?" The hacker asked and Brandon smiled, nodding. "You can call me that or Pete."

The hacker nodded slowly. "I'm Denny. You can call me Den, though." He said with a soft chuckle. "Might I say, Pete, that was some damn good money wars." Pete got a good look at him. Bright blue eyes was all he could see through the mask, a bit of black hair poking out of his hood. His eyes really did pop. "You're extremely cocky, Den. I guess with the hacks, you don't think anyone can beat you." Brandon said cockily, grinning at the other. "Shut up. I was close to winning." Denny said with a grin, keeping his voice lower then Brandon's.'

Guess he didn't want to get caught. Brandon got lost in his thoughts, just staring at his eyes. "Uh, what's your deal?" Den asked with a raised eyebrow, snapping Brandon out of his thoughts. "You have nice eyes." Brandon blurted out, a sheepish smile going over his face. "Thanks?" Den asked with a smile, laughing a bit as Brandon's sudden awkward self.

"I want to play with you again." Den said and then paused. "That came out so badly. But still, you know what I mean." Den mumbled and Brandon nodded slowly, his mind on the other thing that could've meant. "Will you hack next time?" Brandon asked and Denny grinned at him. "You know it." He said with a wink, turning away and starting to walk away from Brandon.

Brandon blushed slightly and grinned to himself, never wanting to forget his username. Ogdenm3749. He knew he had to play with him some more. In both ways he was thinking of.