𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥

NO SIGN OF HER
"𝗇𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽."

—TOM MARVOLO SLYTHERIN FROWNED, LOOKING AT HIS INNER CIRCLE AND A PANICKED-LOOKING DRACO

—TOM MARVOLO SLYTHERIN FROWNED, LOOKING AT HIS INNER CIRCLE AND A PANICKED-LOOKING DRACO. "Where's my daughter?" He asked, looking at Draco. Draco shrugged, "I don't know, my lord. She was there one minute and the next— she was gone."

"Get out." Tom suddenly said.

When the Malfoys were gone, he sat down, trying to calm down. "Have any of you seen her?" He asked, but all he got were 'no, my lord' and shaking heads.

He stood up and rushed out of the room.

"Lex?" Tom asked, opening her bedroom door.

He walked in, looking around the room. "Lex?" He asked again, desperation now evident in his voice. "Alexa?!"

All he got was silence, making him frown.

Apparating to the empty and burnt campsite, Tom started looking around.

About an hour later, he noticed a dagger laying on the ground.

He walked over to it and crouched down, picking it up.

His breath hitched in realization.

This was Alexandria's.

She would never leave a dagger laying around— more specifically her newest one.

Which meant one thing: Alexandria had been abducted.

"—find her!" exclaimed Tom, punching the table, finally losing his calm at the meeting with his inner circle.

Sirius and Remus were the only ones who didn't flinch, both of them stone-faced, but panic was evident in their eyes. They both even had tears in their eyes.

The others all tried not panicking themselves.

"My lord, no sign of her at the campsite?" Rodolphus had the courage to ask.

Tom glared at him. "If there was a sign, Lestrange, she would've been here. I have reason to believe that she's.. she's been taken. I repeat: go. Find her. All of you. Dismissed."

As the death eaters left the room, Tom slumped in his chair, rubbing his face anxiously.

He stood up a few minutes later and poured a glass of alcohol for himself, gulping it down.

Looking at the glass in his hands, he threw it at the wall and walked out of the room, ignoring the shards of glass all over the floor.

He needed to find his daughter.

"So?" Tom asked, looking at his inner circle.

It was a few hours later.

"No sign of her, my lord," mumbled Rabastan.

Tom glared at them all. "Gather up all the other death eaters— all of them. Dumbledore has my daughter." He said through gritted teeth and walked away.

Bellatrix burst into tears suddenly, not liking the conclusion they were getting to.

For the first time ever, Rodolphus held her, and she hugged back with no hesitation.

Sirius wiped his own tears and walked away, Remus not too far behind. "Not this again. Please, not this again." He whispered when they reached their room.

"We'll find her, Padfoot." tried Remus, pulling his husband into a hug. "We'll find her."