𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦

THREATS
"𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗂𝗍?"

THREATS"𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗂𝗍?"

WHEN DUMBLEDORE AND THE POTTER COUPLE LEFT, HARRY LOOKED AT HER WITH A BETRAYED LOOK. "You said you weren't her!" He exclaimed angrily. "You said you weren't my sister!"

"That's because I'm not!" She shot back. "Don't you fucking get it, Potter? I'm a Slytherin, not a bloody Potter!"

"You were a Potter—!"

"Exactly. I was." She cut him off with a look.

"I.." he sighed and sat down at the edge of her bed. "You could've just told me. I've been searching for you for years."

"I couldn't trust you, Potter. Not when you're on Dumbledore's side."

Harry looked up in confusion, but she couldn't see because she was by the window— longingly looking at the outside of the house. "What do you mean Dumbledore's side? I'm on the right side."

"That's what they made you believe," she scoffed. She pulled on the window, frowning when it wouldn't open.

"Charms." Harry pointed out. "All over the room."

"Gosh, no privacy at all?!"

Harry shrugged. "Dunno." He said and pointed to the bands around her hands, which she didn't notice yet. "Blocks your wandless magic."

"I never thought I'd say this, but.. help me, Potter."

Harry choked on his saliva. "Excuse me?! Help you get out of here?! You were literally kidnapped by Voldemort!"

"I got that from your father's shouting, thank you very much," she sneered.

She was right, though. James had shouted at her before they had left for some business, but Alexandria doubted that they left at all.

"You'd think you would've been more.. thankful." Harry said, looking thoughtful. "We just saved you."

"No!" She suddenly said. "You don't get it, do you?! Potter, your parents literally forgot about me! I was saved when he took me. Now, help me or get the fuck out and let me do this by myself."

"Saved.." Harry repeated. "He saved you.. Voldemort saved you..? Alexandria, you're just manipulated—"

"You're telling me?" She suddenly turned around, a smirk creeping up on her face. "Alright. Let's see what Dumbledore has done to you, shall we? First of all, he expects you to defeat Voldemort. Secondly, he made you go through all those tasks in first year to 'get the stone' and you literally killed Quirrell, but did anybody talk about that? Nope. 'Harry Potter, our savior, managed to save us from you-know-who returning!'" She mocked, suddenly laughing at the end. "Oh, please! He never left!"

"What?" Harry's skin had gone white.

"Like you said— he took me. He never left! I saved him, Potter." Alexandria rolled her eyes. "You weren't the only powerful one. I've got a dark core. You do know what that means, right?"

Harry slowly shook his head, too lost to be able to form words.

"I can wandlessly torture and kill, Potter. I haven't reached the power of wandlessly killing yet, but my wandless tortures.." she grinned. "Let's just say— the whole Wizarding world would hear your screams and you begging for mercy. They'd hear how weak and pathetic their 'savior' is. Not only that, but any dark spells I do will be far more powerful than anyone else's tries. My crucioes are far more painful than my father's, Potter."

Harry gulped as she walked over to him and put her hands in her pockets. "There's a reason dark cores have been nonexistent for centuries until I was born. The last person with a dark core was my great-great-great grandfather— Salazar Slytherin. Neutral and light cores are far more common. So, what's yours?"

"Light." Harry immediately replied with no hesitation.

"That's what they told you. What is it really?"

"I— I don't know.."

She looked at him in fake pity. "The great savior isn't sure if his core is light or not? Wow.."

"No! I'm sure it is light!"

"Get a birth sheet."

"A birth sheet?" He paled.

Birth sheets were considered dark magic, since it required blood. All you had to do was drop a few blood on it and it'd tell you everything about yourself— including your core, your heirships, and etc. However, whenever a child was born, it was a necessity to do it so that they'd know the core and give them their future heirships.

"Yes. Your parents might not be as innocent as you believe, Potter."

"You're wrong!"

"Prove it." She smiled coldly. "Steal a birth sheet."

"How dare you?" James Potter asked, sneering at his calm-looking 'daughter'. "You killed 4 aurors! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

It was a few hours later and the couple were back, now with Alexandria.

"Oops?" shrugged the girl, unbothered.

The sound of a slap echoed around the empty room.

Alexandria's head snapped to the side. She didn't even try to stop it, a plan already forming in her head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She calmly said.

James' anger rose at the calmness in her voice. "How dare you try to talk back?!"

"James," Lily cut in. "I'll have a talk with her."

Her husband reluctantly nodded, sneering at the girl one last time, and snapping the door shut.

Lily looked at Alexandria, who was now walking to the window. "I get it." She started, walking over to her. "You were forced to do Voldemort's bidding. But you don't have to be scared anymore. We're helping you. You're my daughter—"

"Really?" Alexandria cut her off with a cold look. "If I was your daughter, tell me why I was thin for a one year old? Tell me why I had no clothes? Tell me why the blood house elves changed my diapers and fed me?! You call yourself a mother, Evans, but you're a child abuser. Just like your husband."

Lily watched as she pointed to the bruise forming on her cheek.

"See that? That'd be great evidence for the muggle police to put you both in prison. Heck, maybe I'll add a few more scars and frame you both," continued Alexandria. "I can see the headlines on the daily prophet now: 'Our savior's parents: child abuser? in a muggle prison?'"

"Ava—"

"Let me go, Evans," The girl cut her off. "Let me go. Prove me wrong. You care for your son, don't you?"

Lily nodded.

"Then, you'd know that he has been searching for his 'sister' for years, right?"

Lily nodded again.

Alexandria gave her a mock sorrowful look. "What do you think will happen if I somehow.. show him this bruise? What do you think will happen if I swear on my magic that you didn't even try to stop it?"

Taking note of the obvious threat, Lily's calm exterior faded and turned into panic. "You wouldn't."

Alexandria walked over to her, green eyes meeting the woman's. "Try me."