𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗖 𝗗𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗬

CEDRIC DIGGORY
"𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗍."

—THE NEXT MORNING, ALEXANDRIA TOOK A SHOWER AND GOT CHANGED INTO HER SCHOOL UNIFORM

THE NEXT MORNING, ALEXANDRIA TOOK A SHOWER AND GOT CHANGED INTO HER SCHOOL UNIFORM. When Pansy was done styling her hair into a Dutch braid with a few strands of hair out, the trio walked to the great hall for breakfast.

"I just want to sleep," mumbled Pansy, laying her head down on the table when they sat down.

"We all do." chuckled Alexandria, ignoring the stares she was getting.

When breakfast was over, Alexandria was walking to her first class, Herbology, alone.

Pansy and Daphne weren't with her as they had a head start, since Alexandria had left her book in her dorm.

"Potter!" said a voice.

Ignoring the voice, she kept on walking.

Someone putting their hand on her shoulder made her stop.

"Remove your hand or I will rip your arm off and beat you to death with it," said Alexandria calmly, not turning around.

There was a laughter among a few people.

She finally turned around and noticed that they were a group of Hufflepuffs.

"Turns out, you're not as special as we all thought." One of them said, eyes glittering with mischief.

"I dunno. I can kill you all within 5 minutes. I'd say that's pretty special." shrugged the girl, looking between the 5 boys and a quiet girl with them.

They all burst out laughing, except the girl— who was still quiet.

"I doubt that—"

"Smith," said a voice behind Alexandria, making her turn around.

A boy, who was probably a prefect, was frowning. "Don't you have class to get to? All of you?"

Ignoring him, Alexandria let out a laugh. "Smith?" She mocked. "The family that claims they're Hufflepuff's descendants with no real proof?"

Zacharias Smith went beet red. "How dare you—!"

"What?" She grinned. "How dare I spoil the truth?" She pointed to the other Hufflepuffs, that were now looking at Zacharias in betrayal. "They're using you for your last name, Smith. A last name with no real achievements behind it."

"That's enough," The older boy, who was behind Alexandria, cut in. "All of you to class or it'll be 30 points from Hufflepuff."

The said Hufflepuffs reluctantly nodded and left.

"Cedric Diggory." The boy introduced himself, giving her a hand to shake.

She glanced at his hand, not shaking it. "Okay. And?"

Cedric let his hand fall, a kind smile on his face. "I'm really sorry for what they're saying to you. You must've went through quite a lot the past few weeks."

Alexandria became quiet, looking at him in suspicion.

"I'm here to listen, if you'd like—"

"What makes you think I'll talk to you?" She finally spoke up, frowning when his smile didn't even fade. "You're a Hufflepuff. I'm a Slytherin. Get the irony yet? Why are you talking to me?"

"Everyone has a reason for being who they are. I assume you do too," he said and walked away. "You're going to be late to class, Miss Slytherin." He called out before walking out of sight.

Alexandria stopped.

Did she even have a reason for being who she was?

Was something even wrong with her?

"Nah," she shook her head with a smirk and started walking to her class.