Chapted 62

Julie's POV:

"Is your song about Julie and you?" She asked and this time I really choked on my food. "Sweetheart, that's a bit of a personal question don't you think." Jay quickly said. "So it is?" Camilla asked and I sighed.

"It is." I gave in and her eyes went wide open. "But we're both doing okay now. Let's talk after dinner." I looked at her and she nodded. We continued dinner in a bit of a sensitive setting. I laid down my hand on Demi's lap as a sign of comfort.

"So Madeline, how are you doing at school?" Jay asked Madeline. "Good! I'm famous because mommy is a superstar now. I have lost of friends." She smiled brightly which is absolutely adorable. Her vocabulary is really moving forward quickly. She's a smart girl.

"Glad to hear that love." Jay smiled back at her and continued eating.

Everyone finished their food and Jay offered to clean up everything so we could talk to Camilla. Alissa and Madeline are still a little bit too young to understand a situation like this. I think Camilla can handle it.

"So." Camilla said as she let herself fall into the sofa. "So." I hesitated to start off. "So..." Demi joined us.

"It's a little bit hard for me to tell you. You're my baby sister and I don't want any of this to ever happen to you." I looked at Camilla. "Maybe that's why you should tell me." She shrugged and I was brought back to reality of how smart she actually already is.

"Alright so I've had a rough time in the last few months. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol, way too much. I was addicted and now I'm working on myself. I promise I don't drink anymore, you don't need to worry about that." I explained to her, leaving the escort part behind.

"What about you?" She asked Demi. "Cams." I sternly looked at her. "It's okay." Demi quickly said.

"I've been addicted to drugs. I've been through a lot of bad things in my life but I'm trying to remember the good memories now. If I may give you an advice my little lady, never touch a drug, but I bet you're smart enough to know that." She winked at Camilla and she nodded.

"Does Jay know?" She asked and we nodded in common. "Does dad know?" She immediately asked after that. "No, he doesn't, and I don't want him to know." I looked her right in the eye and she nodded as she understood my look.

"Thanks for being honest to me." She said and gave both of us a warm hug. "You're going to be okay." She slightly smiled. "Thanks Camilla." I wiped a tear away and then stood up to get another glass of water. "Anybody want some?" I asked them but they both didn't need anything.

"Hey, you okay?" Demi whispered as Camilla walked outside. "Yeah, I'm good. It's hard to tell her stuff like this but she's growing up and getting wiser. I just need to get used to that I suppose." I shrugged my shoulders and she nodded. "I can imagine."

"Jules." Jay said as he walked up to us. "We're going home to give you some time to be together. Thanks for dinner Demi, it was delicious as usual. See you tomorrow." He waved at us.

"Thanks Jay. Love you lots. Goodnight for later on." I winked at him and gave the three of them a hug, so did Demi.

Once they were gone we didn't really speak. We didn't really do anything. We just enjoyed being in each other presence. After a while we came to our senses and started watching a show on Netflix. Even though I was mainly watching Demi.

"Creep." She laughed as she caught me staring at her. "You're just magnificent." I bit my lip as she smiled at me. "And you're way too sweet." She climbed upon me and gave me a kiss. "I'm happy to be with you, even if it's not the most idealistic situation." I stuck out my tongue at the last part. "So do I, dork." She grinned at me and kissed me deeply.