Chapter 33

Julie's POV:

"Excuse me?!" Demi said which scared me to death. "What did you just say?" She asked me. "Nothing. That's something between Jay and me." I tried to get out of it.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked her. "Quit the small talk Julie. I'm out with my best friend and apparently you think she's gone crazy because I gave her some crack but I bet you're the one who's gone all the way out of the world. You really shouldn't have said that. I'm disappointed in you, both of you." She simply said without any kind of emotion in her voice and expression in her face. She walked away just like that.

"That was strange." Jay and I said together and then laughed for a while. I might have gotten a bit too much glasses of alcohol already but that's alright. I mean, it's a night out isn't it.

"Are you sure you want to go out tonight?" Jay asked me as we finished our food. "Yeah. Wouldn't miss a party like that." I smiled at him.

He paid for both of us and then we walked out of the building.

"Is everyone coming down here?" Jay asked me. "Yeah, in about half an hour so I guess it's just you and me untill then." I smiled. "I don't mind that." He said. "I know, creep." We laughed and then he pointed to someone walking down the street. Guess who.

It feels like Demi follows me everywhere I go. It's not such a coincidence that she's walking near me again.

"Why are you following me?" I asked her as I walked up to her. "You really have lost your mind." Marissa laughed. "We're just going out tonight. If you don't like that, go home and cry.  I'm going to have a great night, see you." Demi added and they walked off together. Well, that was quite embarrasing.

"Don't fuck it up too much Julie. You like her, she still likes you. There's another chance for both of you to come clear and just solve your problems." Jay suddenly said. "How do you know if she likes me or not?" I used a bit of my attitude.

"Quit the attitude Julie. I'm serious. She likes you, everyone can see that, literally everyone. She's literally the woman of your dreams and you're starting to fuck it up real bad."

"It won't work." I mumbled. "Why's that?" He asked me. "She's my teacher Jay, our teacher. It's illegal and we can't go anywhere in public together." I said.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with that just a few days ago." He looked at me and took both of my hands which made me look into his eyes. "Don't just give up on her that easily. Go for it, go for her." He smiled and gave me a hug. "Thank you." I whispered.

"Let's go party!" Meghan said as she walked up to us. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked. "Yeah we were having a moment. I almost kissed her. You owe me." Jay said which caused us to laugh. "Loser." I punched him on the arm.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked Meghan. "They're already in the club. We thought we'd meet you there but apparently we didn't." She shrugged and took my hand to walk over to the club.

"First one's are on me." Meghan said and walked over to the bar.

"So, let's dance." I jumped around and said hi to everyone I knew, including everyone I didn't know.

Meghan came back with a few beers and we all cheered and drank some of it.

"How's miss Lovato?" Meghan suddenly asked. "I fucked up. It's over." I looked down. "What happened?" She looked me in the eyes. "Too much happened. Drugs, alcohol, fighting and jealous friends happened." I said. "Well, and my naïve ass happened." I rolled my eyes which caused us to giggle just a bit.

"I'm really sorry Jules. I know you still like her but there's plenty of other fish in the sea. You see this girl over there?" She pointed to someone. "Who?" I asked her. "The girl with the red top, high waisted skinny jeans and a ponytail." She explained and then I saw her. She somehow reminds me of someone.

"She's cute, isn't she?" Meghan asked me. "She is." I admitted. "Go dance with her." Meghan tried to push me. "I don't think I want to." I mumbled but she kept pushing me. "Megs, I don't want to." I said and walked over to the restroom.

I washed my hands and put some water on my face.

Everything Jay said was true and it really started to kick in. I shouldn't have walked up to her like that and I should've just shut my mouth at all times.

I can't go back in time but I really wish I could. It would solve so many problems and struggles. If I'd never met Demi, I wouldn't be in the situation I am right now. Then again, I can't blame any of this on her since it was all on me. Well, not all of it but most of it. Maybe it's the age difference. Even though it's not that much, just 7 years apart. It could be one of the reasons why we just don't always understand one another.

Age is a weird thing when it comes to love. When you think of these 7 years apart from each other right now, it's all fine. We're both grown ups and can make our own decisions. If I would be 12 years old and she'd be 19, it'd be fucked up if we got into a relationship together. That's just a weird thing.

"Earth to Julie."

Apparently I was standing there for a long time.

"Back on Earth." I said and looked next to me to see who's standing there. "Hey." She said. "Hey, do I know you?" I asked the girl. "We're actually in music class together. I'm barely even there but at least I introduced myself once. I'm Jess." She smiled and I looked at her.

The girl with the red top, high waisted skinny jeans and a ponytail.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. "Yeah. It's all a bit complicated. When I get drunk, it gets more complicated but that's just my life." I yawned. "Don't be all silly and sad. Why don't you dance with me? You'll have the best night out. Give it a shot." She winked at me and took my hand.

I followed her to the dance floor and we started dancing together. She's actually a really nice girl and she's also absolutely gorgeous.

There's a slow song playing so she came closer to me and placed her hands just above my ass. I put my arms around her neck and we just moved along. I felt her hands going down to my ass but I didn't care. Well, the alcohol didn't care, I did.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Again. I waved at her and waited in line for the ladies room.

It took a really long time so I got out of the line and got myself a drink. I drank it all and went back to find my friends but they were nowhere to be found.

I got myself another drink and repeated the same action a few more times. I checked my phone and I had a few missed calls and texts. I tried to text back but oops, my phone dropped itself onto the ground.

"It's broken." I mumbled to myself and walked out of the building. I sat down on the ground and felt myself drifting off but I kept trying not to fall asleep on the fucking street.

"Where's Jay?" Someone suddenly asked me. "I don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Give me your phone." She demanded and I did. It's not like I have anything left to lose from my phone. "It's broken." She said and I nodded. "It fell." I added and finally looked up. "Demi?" I asked in disbelief. Why would she still help me?

"Let's go home. You're coming with me." She took both of my hands to help me get up and then called an Uber to get us home.

"Where's Marissa?" I asked her. "At her place." Demi simply said as we got into the car.

"Are you okay?" Demi asked me. "Yeah." I said. "Don't lie to me." She warned but I just let it go.

It took a while to get home. Once we arrived, she picked me up in bridal style and carried me to my place. "Can't I sleep at yours? I don't want Camilla to see me like this." I looked her right in the eye just to see a tiny tear rolling down her face.

She turned around and walked over to her place.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch." Demi gently said but I stopped her. "Sleep with me." I said.

We both did our things and then changed clothes. We were both in underwear and laid down on her bed.

"You're beautiful." I told her and she started blushing a little bit.

We were inches apart from each other and I looked right into her eyes.

"I want you."

--------------------------------------------------------
27/07/19

Vote and Comment for more chapters!