Chapter 3

"So. You like creeping around, don't you?" She asked while standing right behind me. "God you scared me. And yes I do, I'm just curious as fuck." I said.

"Are these people your family?" I asked while pointing at the pictures. "Yes, that's my little sister Madison, that's my bigger sister Dallas. That's Dianna, my mom and that's Eddie, my dad. And this, is Amber. She's actually my sister but I've only known that for like two years now. We're not that close actually, but we get along really well. It's just that she lives in Asia with her little family, so I don't see her that much." She said with a lot of passion. I just admire her.

"How about your family?" She asked.

"I have a little sister and she basically means everything to me. My mom and dad live half an hour away from here and I have a brother but we don't have contact anymore." I said. "How come?" She asked softly. "We'll talk about that another time." I smiled at her.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything." She said. "It's fine Dems it's just a sensitive subject for me." I said and gave her a small smile.

"So I know I've only known you for 2 days but would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked. "Yeah I'd love to." I smiled. "What's for dinner?" I asked. "Spaghetti Bolognese." She simply said and got ready to make food.

"Do you like cooking?" I asked her. "I love cooking. I've always loved it. I used to be terrible at it but then I took actual lessons and now I'm pretty good at it, even though I'm the one saying it." She laughed which caused me to laugh too. She's beautiful.

"Well I'm curious now. If it's good, I'm coming everyday." I said. "I'll remember that one." She winked which made me blush. Good thing she didn't see it.

About half an hour later of talking about bullshit the food was done and it was fucking delicious. I mean if you'd see her kitchen, you'd expect the food to be good but this is much better than just good.

"It's so fucking good." I said. "Thank you." She smiled softly.

Once we were both done eating we made some tea and put on a movie. I was just full of thoughts so soon enough the movie was already finished and it was time to go home.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I said. "See you tomorrow." She winked and waved at me. God she does things to me.

ONE WEEK LATER

One week has gone by and nothing much changed. Everyday just the same daily routine. School, little sister, free time.

What do I do in my free time? Mountainbiking, running and I visit Demi sometimes. I've been at her place 4 times last week. She hasn't been at my place just yet because it's a mess. Story of my life.

Today's been pretty boring actually, and it's going to continue to be boring. I had school earlier and now I'm just on my couch watching tv with a lot of thoughts and on that moment the doorbell rang.

I put on my bathrobe and walked up to the door.

"Hey you." Demi smiled as I opened the door. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her. "I came to visit you silly. I've never been at your place before and I'm curious as well." She smirked which made me laugh.

"Alright alright come in, it's a mess but you have to live with it." I said.

She was just looking around at pictures, schoolwork, clothes on the ground, some art and ofcourse my guitar. Well actually it's not mine. It's my sister's.

"Can I use this?" She asked. "Sure, go ahead. But sing a song for me." I chuckled.

She started playing a song I didn't recognize at first but once she started singing I did.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I felt myself getting red and I tried hiding my face in my bathrobe, although it probably didn't work because she smiled at me, softer than usual.

Once she finished she started creeping around again.

"You have a really great voice. It's so peaceful and relaxing. It's beautiful." I said which caused her to smile brightly. "Thank you."

"So I was wondering... do you ever clean up?" She asked while holding in her laugh. "Well... I think you already know the answer to that one." I giggled.

"Ohmygod it's the famous cat Cat!" She squealed once Cat walked into the room. "Hey baby." She said and I just watched her. She's really just adorable. Why does she have to be my teacher for fuck's sakes.

"I think she likes you." I told her and she smiled again.

"I was actually wondering if I could stay here for a while and we could just order some pizza or anything, I'm getting pretty lonely over there." She kind of asked, kind of said.

"Sure Dems you know you're always welcome here." I smiled at her. "Just make yourself at home."

"I already did, if you didn't recognize that yet." She laughed while pointing at her stuff all over the place. "You're such a dork." I said. "I'm a dork? I'm offended." She sarcastically pouted.

"Oh you poor baby." I stuck out my tongue and then put my hair in a ponytail.

We ordered pizza and went through netflix to watch something and we ended up watching Gypsy. It's a new Netflix serie and it's really good.

"Sydney is so fucking hot." Demi said while keeping her eyes on the girl on the tv. "And she looks like you, it's like your döppelganger." She smiled and I just smiled back at her.

"I'm just going to smoke, I'll be back soon." I smiled and she nodded.

I know she doesn't like smoking. It's just that I'm not going to stop because she doesn't like it but instead I have some respect and smoke outside.

I walked back inside with the pizza's the guy just brought.

"Pizza!" I yelled. "Food!" She yelled back and walked over to me.

"Ahhh it smells so fucking delicious." She said. "It does." I looked at her.

"Enjoy your pizza, kid." I laughed at how excited she was for her pizza.

We ate our pizza's and then went back to watching Netflix. Once we came to the part where Sydney and Diane kissed for the first time I could just feel Demi staring at me the entire time.

"Why are you staring at me?" I laughed. "It's just..."

---------------------------
03.08.17