Chapter 21

Julie's POV:

"Mommy!" Alissa said and hugged me but then seemed to be confused.

"Sweetheart, I'm auntie Julie." I softly said and smiled at her. "I'm sorry." She said and started to tear up. "It's okay princess. Let's get some ice cream and go home. You seem pretty tired." I said and got up.

We got some ice cream and then I drove us back home. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be bored as hell the entire evening since I've got literally nothing to do.

"I'm going over to my parents." Jay suddenly said. "Why?!" I asked him and looked at him as if he was crazy.

"I want to have a serious conversation and I want answers." He simply said, just a bit pissed off. "Answers on what?" I asked him. "I just want to know why they did the things they did." He said and grabbed his jacket.

"Oh no, this is not happening Mr. belly dick. I'm coming with." I said and grabbed my jacket as well.

"How about the kids?" He asked. "Give me 10 minutes and I'll take care of it." I said and he sighed. "Sure."

I walked over to Demi's and knocked on the door. I know things didn't went well this morning but right now she's the only person I trust with my kids.

"What are you doing here?" She said with a bit of surprise in her voice. "I want to ask you for a favor." I started. "Go on." She said.

"Jay is going over to his parents because he wants to talk with them but I don't want him to go all by himself. I was wondering if you could watch Alissa and Cams. I promise it won't take long." I said and she just nodded.

"Sure, no problem. Give me a second and we'll come over to your's." She said and closed the door, leaving me confused.

Who did see mean by 'we'? Lord knows, I'm about to find out.

I went back to my place and walked over to Cams and Alissa.

"Hey baby angels." I grinned and they groaned. "Don't call us that." Camilla whined but I just laughed.

"Listen, Demi's coming over for a bit. You guys have to listen to her. Jay and I will be back soon so don't worry. Call me if there's anything." I gave both of them a kiss and left a note with my number on it.

They don't have a phone but they can use my old one to call. They always use it to play games so that's no harm.

"I love you!" I smiled at them and they smiled back. "I love you too." They said on common.

I waited at the front door for a second and then I saw Demi and another girl walking up to me.

"Hi, I'm Kayla." She smiled. She's really pretty. Just imagine, tall, dark blonde hair, curves to die for, brown hazel eyes and she has a great choice of clothes.

"Hey, I'm Julie. Nice to meet you and thank you for watching them." I smiled at them, well, let's say I tried my best.

Since my face is like an open book, they can probably already tell I'm not that happy with the company Demi brought.

"Let's go." Jay said and took my hand. "Watch your face, tiny tits. I swear you could've killed them with your eyes only." He chuckled and I just groaned and got into the car.

I quickly waved at Demi and her Kayla chick and then we drove off to Jay's parents.

Text to 'Demi':
Call me if anything happens. Thanks again.

I put my phone into my pocket and then we sang along to some music. It didn't last too long before we arrived.

"You can do this. I'm with you." I gave Jay a hug, then we got out and walked over to the front door.