Chapter 20

Julie's POV:

"Come in." She said and I did what I was told to do.

"Demi, what's all this?" I asked her. "Lay on top of me." She sternly said so then again, I did what I was told to do.

"I thought you didn't want this anymore." I said but she softly kissed me. "Shh." She said.

I bet you can guess what happened after this. Well, I'm not going into details, you can use your own fantasy.

After like an hour I went back to my place.

"Where were you?!" Jay asked. "I was at Demi's, sorry."

"I thought she didn't want this anymore?" Jay said with a confused facial expression.

"So did I." I sighed but smiled.

I honestly don't really know how to feel about everything right now. First, she wants to end everything. Then we apparently have drunk sex. Last but not least, she called me to have a serious conversation but that ended up in having sex again. I just don't understand.

"Good morning." Alissa and Camilla both said in common. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" I smiled at them and they nodded.

"What are we going to do today?" Jay suddenly asked.

"How about... taking the girls to town?" I suggested. "Yes!" Alissa yelled in excitement. "Sure." Jay smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Okay everyone, eat your breakfast, make sure you look fantastic and meet me downstairs in an hour!" I said and walked upstairs to change.

I quickly changed into some jeans and a simple T-shirt and then went to Demi's.

I knocked on the door and soon enough she opened it.

"I see you can't get enough of me." She smirked and let me in. "Dems, we need to talk. Seriously." I said and sat down on the couch.

"What's up?" She asked as she sat next to me. "I don't understand any of this." I started. "Explain." She sternly but softly said.

"Well first, you're telling me you can't do this anymore. Then we have sex whilst we were both drunk and this morning we had sex whilst we were sober. I'd rather have you explain this to me." I said.

"I'm sorry." That was everything she had to say. "Is that everything?" I asked her. "I wasn't expecting you to apologize. It's sweet and I appreciate it but I was asking for an explanation." I added.

"I just don't know. Honestly. I think I might be in love with you but it all goes so fast and you're my student." She said and looked down. "So? You're telling me you're in love with me but that actually just doesn't matter because I'm your student?" I asked her, a bit pissed off and she just nodded and bit her lip.

"Then why did you fuck me last night?" I asked. "I was drunk." She said in an apologizing way.

"You weren't drunk this morning, Demetria." I said, stood up and walked over to the front door.

"Don't bother to apologize. Have a nice day." I said and with that, I went home.

I still have 20 minutes left till we're leaving so I connected my phone to my headphones, played some calming music and sang along.

"When we first met
I never thought that I would fall
I never thought that I'd find myself
Lying in your arms
And I want to pretend that it's not true
Oh baby, that you're gone
'Cause my world keeps turning, and turning, and turning
And I'm not moving on