Chapter 7

JULIE POV:

"I dare you to kiss me." She said. I leaned in and she did as well. Our lips connected and it felt like heaven.

Isn't that everyone's guilty pleasure? Kissing their teacher? Well, I doubt that but it's definitely mine when it comes to Miss Lovato.

"Let's not go too far. After all, you're still my teacher and this could get you in a lot of trouble Dems." I said.

"I honestly don't think it will. It's just you, me, Jay and Camilla who will know about us, no one else." She smiled. "Us?" I asked.

"Yeah, not yet. You get what I mean. First, I want to take you on some dates and get to know you better. Let's not rush into anything." She softly said and gave me a hug.

We finished our last drink and then went to a bar nearby. We were both pretty drunk already so having a few more drinks won't be much of a problem.

"Demi, what do you want?" I asked her. "I'll go for a beer, please." She said and then went back to the dance floor.

"Hey there. Two beers and two shots of Jägermeister, please." I asked the guy behind the bar. "Sure thing. First drinks are on the house." He winked at me and I thanked him

After I got the drinks I walked over to a table and Demi came to join me soon enough.

"Got you a shot as well my lady." I winked at her. "3, 2, 1." And then we both took the shot.

"You should sing a song." She said. It's karaoke night in the bar and since she heard me sing at school, she wants me to sing for her again.

"No, no. I don't want all those people to hear me sing." I backed off a bit. "But your voice is so angelic. Please, do it for me." She almost begged me.

"I'll save it for later. I'll sing you one of my own songs." I smiled at her.

"I'll keep you to that. You write your own songs?" She asked. "Yeah. Well, I used to. I don't really do it anymore." I chuckled. "Why's that?" She asked and her smile disappeared.

"I suck." I giggled. "I bet you don't. I want to hear it, tomorrow." She said and then we talked a bit more and went back home.

It's time to sleep. It's really late already and we both have to get up in about 5 hours. Well fuck my life.

"Babe, are you still staying at mine?" Demi managed to get out. She is pretty drunk. The shots must have hit her hard.

"I don't think so Dems. I have school tomorrow." I said and looked down. "Please, I don't want to be alone. I have school too tomorrow." She bit her lip.

"On one condition only." I started. "What's that?" She asked. "You'll make me breakfast tomorrow." I said and she nodded.

We walked inside and I let Demi do her thing. Once she's finished I went to the bathroom. It just took me 5 minutes to do everything and get into the bed.

Demi has this king size extra large bed that I would die for. She has a lot of pillows, which I'm obsessed to and she is one of them.

"Are you still awake?" I whispered as I got closer to her. "Hmm." She mumbled. So she's basically half awake.

"Sleep well Dems." I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Soon enough I heard her snores and I could feel myself drifting off as well.

THE NEXT DAY

It's 6 in the morning. Just an hour till it's 7 and we'll leave. Just two hours till it's 8 and school starts. See, usual routine.

"Morning." I yawned as I saw Demi wake up. "Good morning." She softly smiled.

"I've been waiting for my breakfast for at least 15 minutes now." I said as if I was offended.

"Oh shut up." She laughed and pushed me aside.

I went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I'd rather take a bath but since I don't have any time for that, I kind of have to deal with it.

Then I heard Demi knock on the door.

"What is it?" I yelled. She yelled something back but I couldn't hear her. "I can't hear you. Come in." I said and turned my back to the door. She'll only see my butt, but I don't care that much.

"I was wondering if you like eggs?" She asked as she came in and I could hear her come closer.

"Really Dems, that's what you came to ask? Everyone likes eggs." I sarcastically said. "Do you?" I now felt her breathing into my neck.

"I do." I said with closed eyes. The things she does to me, it's insane. "Then I'll make you some." She chuckled and left the bathroom. What a bitch.

There's the thing. I like her. A lot. But I've only known her for a really short time and oh above all of that, she's still my teacher.

I don't see her as my teacher but the world does. If we would eventually have a date in public, they'd recognize us. She'd lose her job and be in big trouble.

I'm such a sunshine in the dark.

Once I finished taking a shower I put on some make up and dressed up. Today I'm wearing a cute, tight, black dress and a jacket on it.

I'm usually not really a dress type but I'm just feeling it today.

"Smells good in here." I smiled as I came in.

"Thanks. You look beautiful today." She blushed which made me blush so I hid my face.

"Don't hide your face. I want to look at you." She smiled. "You can look at me without seeing my face, love." I chuckled. "But I want to see your face. It's gorgeous, you're gorgeous." She said and I walked up to her.

"Do you remember last night? You were pretty drunk." I changed the subject. "Yeah, well, kind of. I remember I had to make breakfast." She said. "Well, that's because I told you to make breakfast, loser." I laughed and sat down.

"There you go. I hope you like it." She said and put a plate in front of me. It looks really cute though. The eggs are in a bit of a heart shape. The girl can cook!

"Do you like it?" She asked. "Yeah, it's delicious." I smiled. "Thank you."

"Dems?" I asked and she nodded. "I don't know if this is your usual morning face, well if it is, excuse me, but it kind of seems like something's off." I said which caused her to giggle a bit.

"This isn't my usual morning face sweetheart. I'm just thinking about something. Yeah, I know, my thinking face looks ridiculous." She kind of smiled. "What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"The school counselor just called. He wants to speak with both of us once we arrive at school."

----------------------------------------------------
04/01/18