Chapter 12

Julie POV:

All of the sudden there was a knock on the door.

I usually scream for them to come in but I don't trust shit at night. I know, I'm a baby pooper.

I unlocked the door and due my surprise, Demi's standing there.

"Hey what are you doing he-" I was cut off by her lips pressed on mine. It still feels so good. I still feel the sparkle everytime I even see her.

"What was that for?" I smiled at her and she squeezed my ass. "I thought you said you were bored?" She kind of asked. "Well, I was. A certain someone told me she'd make me less bored if I'd be with her." I grinned.

After that, she pushed me inside, against a wall. She kissed me hard and her hands flew all over my body.

"You're hot." I said, a bit out of breath. "Shh." She said and then kissed me again. Her hair is one big mess at this point and I love it.

"Not so fast, miss Lovato." I grinned as she tried to go underneath my clothes. "I've got a sleeping kid upstairs, trust me you don't want to wake her, and you've got a friend at your place." I stuck out my tongue.

"You suck." She pouted. "Oh poor you." I grabbed her ass. "This is unfair." She said. "Hmm nope, it's not. " I smirked.

"I'll let you be bored again. Bye." She pretended to be mad at me. "Quit the crap." I said and kissed her again. We actually kissed for a long, long time but she should really go home and I should go get some sleep.

"Well, thanks for coming over to entertain me." I smirked. "You're very welcome." She smiled proudly but then smashed my ass really hard.

"That's for calling me miss Lovato in our free time." She said and walked over to her own house, leaving me speechless.

Once I got inside again, I walked over to my bed and immediately jumped in.

I love my bed but it'd be better if Demi were here as well. I wish she could've stayed but God knows what would have happened then.

My phone buzzed again.

Text from 'Demi':
Sweet dreams.

Soon enough she sent a picture as well. A selfie in her fucking bra. I swear my vagina's racing. She's honestly just so hot.

Text to 'Demi':
See you in class tomorrow, miss Lovato.

I grinned and then put my phone away. No, I had to see her selfie just one more time. Damn, she's gorgeous.

Now it's really time to sleep. Good night.

The next day

"Rise and shine!" Camilla came into my room. "If you're going to be like this every morning, I'm not letting you stay." I groaned.

"Well you changed your mind very quickly. Did you have a rough night?" She asked. "Just short." I said and sat up.

I love my sister but the amount of energy she has in the morning is just really fucked up.

"Cams go get ready for school. I'll bring you and pick you up." I smiled at her. "You don't have to pick me up, I'm going to a party, my friend's birthday." She proudly said.

"Which friend?" I asked her. "Dylan. He turned 11 today." She smiled. "Okay sweetheart. Do I have to pick you up at his house or will they bring you home?" I asked. "They'll bring me home!" She said and got up to change clothes, as did I.

I somehow just want to impress Demi today. Which is why I decided to wear something I haven't put on in a long time.

First of all, a push up bra, everyone knows I have no tits so don't judge. Anyways, a skinny skirt with a cute white top on it. I'm wearing boots underneath and I put my hair in a ponytail. I put on golden eye shadow with a small line on my eyelids. Last but not least, I put on mascara and some jewelry to finish the look.

I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on since it's not that warm outside.

"Do you want something to eat?" I yelled. "Yeah!" I got in response.

I made her some eggs, like every othed morning, and got myself a fruit smoothie.

"Enjoy your food." I smiled at her as she sat down at the table.

"Did you dress up for Demi today?" She suddenly asked. "Can't a girl just dress up for herself?" I shot back and she rolled her eyes. "Sure Jules. You never dress up for yourself, you'd rather stay in your bed and win as much time as you can." She said.

"I've changed." I said in the most offended way I could possibly think of. "Since you met Demi." She softly added. "What?" I asked her. "You're clearly dressing up for Demi." She smirked.

"Just eat your food, skin dips." I shrugged her off and drank my smoothie.

"Oh shit we gotta go." I said whilst looking at the clock.

We grabbed our stuff and I drove off to her school first. "I'll see you tonight." Camilla smiled. "Oh wait! Are you home for dinner or not?" I almost forgot. "No I'm not. See you later." She gave me a hug. "Have fun today bubs. See you tonight." I smiled at her and once she got out, I drove as fast as I could.

I'm definitely late for class. I totally lost track of time.

I've got music first period. Well, that sucks. It's not that I don't want to see Demi, I just don't want to be late in her class.

I walk as fast as I can but with these boots, it's a disaster because I never wear them.

"Hi, sorry for being late." I said as I walked in. "Why are you late, miss Vezua?" She asked in a bit of annoyance but also with just a small smirk at the last part.

"I had to take my sister to school and I lost track of time." I said. "Just don't let it happen again." She softly smiled and then I sat down with my group, Jay, Megs and Jasmin.

Demi talked for a while and then we got to do the same as yesterday. Just prepare with our group.

"Let's just focus on the vocals for today." I said and they nodded. "I already know my part on the guitar so that won't be a problem." Jasmin said. "I do as well." Jay added.

"Why don't you guys sing it for me and I'll help you with some things?" Demi suddenly asked.

"Sure." We all said in common and started the song.

Once we finished the song they all started clapping. Well, thanks, but please focus on your own songs.

"That was really great but here's the thing. You, Julie, are a powerhouse but you need to be less afraid of showing yourself. You, Meghan, your voice is incredible and you could just be a celebrity if you ask me but try to stay focused. Sometimes you get distracted and the notes are less powerful as they should be. Both of you, Jay and Jasmin, you guys were great. You sound really well together but with a bit of more practice, you can rock it." She said and we thanked her. Soon enough the bell went off.

"Julie, can I speak to you for a second?"

--------------------------------------------------------
14/02/19