Chapter 15

Julie POV:

Then we heard Alissa scream.

"What's wrong Ali?" Jay ran up to her. "Someone was there." She said, pointing to the window. Jay hugged Alissa and Demi immediately walked over to the front door.

"Dems what are you doing?" I asked her. "I'm going outside." She shortly said. "No, you're not. We don't know who's out there." I protested.

"So be it. This is my house and that's my backyard. If anyone scares that kid again, I have the right to kill." She said. "Joking, asshole. Now come with me." She smirked and took my hand.

We went outside and looked around but there was literally nobody outside the house. Well, that's what we thought.

There could easily be someone outside. I saw a flash coming from the backyard, then Alissa screams because she saw someone in the backyard. I'm gonna piss myself if that's coincidence.

Just as we were about to go back inside, a car stopped at my place.

"Hey Julie!" I heard a familiar voice, it's Camilla. "Hey sweetheart. Did you have fun?" I asked as she hugged me and waved the other kids in the car goodbye. "Yes, it was so much fun." She smiled.

"What did you guys do today?" Demi asked her. "We celebrated Dylan's birthday! We went laser gaming and it was really cool. I won! Then we had some fries and chicken nuggets." She proudly said with happiness in her eyes.

I looked at Demi and she nodded, knowing exactly what I tried to say.

"Why don't we go upstairs, Cams? I want to show you something." Demi suggested. "Sure." Camilla said and they walked upstairs.

"Is she okay?" I asked Jay. "Well, she won't talk to me." He said. "I'll try something." I gave him a sympathetic smile and walked up to Alissa.

"Hey there monkey." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Hi auntie Julie."

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. "I'm okay now. I was scared before but daddy was there for me." She proudly said.

"What did you see in the backyard?" I looked at her. "A man." She simply said. "What did the man look like?" I asked her. "Tall but not too tall. Little bit of dark skin." She said. "Anything else?" I tried. "I can't remember." She said and tears formed in her eyes.

"It's okay darling. Don't worry about it. We'll take care of it, okay?" I said. "Okay." She said. "Now, go watch a movie little monkey." I said and started tickling her. "Sto- stop!" She laughed.

"You're a really pretty princess. Don't forget that." I told her, pecked her nose and then went back to Jay.

"She said something about a tall man but not too tall, bit of a dark skin. That's all." I told him. "Well, okay. That's creepy and weird." He said so I nodded.

"Just keep Alissa and Cams inside. Keep all the doors and windows closed." I said and he nodded.

"Auntie Julie?" Alissa asked. "Yeah?" I looked at her. "Can you sing for me?" She yawned.

I came to sit next to her and laid her head on my lap. I went through her hair as I started singing.

"Now you're a warrior, now you've got thicker skin.
You're a warrior, you're stronger than you've ever been
And your armor, is made of steel, they can't get in.
You're a warrior and they can never hurt you again." I softly sang her this song and then I heard her snores not long after I finished.

I kissed her on the head and then put a blanket on top of her little body.

"Thank you for that." Jay smiled and gave me a hug. "Don't mention it." I smiled.

"Is it okay if Meghan stays for the night? I don't feel like being alone and I don't want to take away your time with our teacher." He winked at me so I pushed him on his arm.

"Sure thing, dick head. Are Alissa and Camilla coming with you or will they stay here?" I asked him. "They're both coming with me. You need Demi to take your teacher virginity." He confidently said.

"What the hell is that? You know what, don't even start about it. Megs can stay for the night." I laughed and then walked away.

"Cams!" I yelled from downstairs and soon enough she walked up to me.

"What's up?" She asked. "I want to ask you something." I grinned. "Spill it." She said. "Do you mind if Jay and Alissa move in with us?" I asked her.

"Really? That'd be great!" She said, full of excitement. "I'll take that as an acceptance." I laughed and hugged her.

"You're going home with Jay and Alissa in a bit, Meghan will be there too." I told her. "Aren't you coming?" She asked. "No sweetheart. Someone needs to give Demi company. She gets really lonely here." I grinned and Cams just laughed. "Sure granny. See you tomorrow." And with that we gave each other a big hug and then they left.

"Thanks for taking Camilla upstairs." I thanked Demi. "You're welcome love. Where were we?" She smirked and I kissed her.

We've seen pretty much every wall and all of the couches now. We're still in clothes though, it's a miracle!

A lot of things happened this night.

The next day

Waking up at 6, leaving the house at 7, going to college at 8. It's all just a daily routine. See, told you.

"Morning gorgeous." I heard Demi say as I opened my eyes. "Creep." I rolled my eyes and got up.

I'm not a morning person but at the same time I am. I just always try to get up within a few minutes, otherwise I won't get up at all.

"I'm just going to take a shower. I'll be down in a second." I told her. "I'll make you some breakfast. Make sure to get your stuff at home first." She kissed me and then I walked off to the bathroom.

I took a very quick shower and then went outside to smoke a cigarette before getting my stuff at home.

All of the sudden I saw a flash, again. It's the same flash I saw yesterday. I decided to walk towards the place where the flash was coming from and looked around. There's no one to be found.

Once I was about to turn around, I noticed something black on the green grass. It looks like... A bracelet? I came closer and picked it up, it was indeed a bracelet.

I looked around me one more time but yet again, there's no one to be found. I decided to just go home to get my stuff.

"Morning!" I shouted as I came in. "Auntie!" Alissa walked up to me. "Hey baby." I smiled at her. Everyone else said hi as well.

"Where's Cat?" I asked them. "She's outside." Jay smiled.

"Did you have sex with Demi?"

--------------------------------------------------------
24/02/19