Chapter 2

Julie POV:

"So, let's get to know eachother." She said. "You start." I added.

"Well, I'm Demi." She said and then kept quiet. "And you're weird." I smiled.

"Anyways," she laughed. "I'm 26, I love being around people, I love music, I'm currently single, I have a dog, my best friend is the new Math teacher on our school, I'm a family person and I live in PA, what else do you wanna know?" She smiled.

"Wait you live there? Since when?" I asked. "Since like 3 weeks or something. I think I just finished moving all my stuff in." She said.

"Ah so you're the new one in our neighbourhood." I said and smiled at her. "You live there?" She asked. "Well otherwise I wouldn't have said that." I sarcastically rolled my eyes and laughed.

We ordered some burgers and then went back to our conversation.

"Now tell me something about you." She said.

"I'm Julie, 19 years old and I love to go on my mountainbike." I casually said and took a sip of my drink. "Oh come on tell me more." She whined.

"I don't have much more to say, really." I chuckled. "Then I'll ask you things." She said and I nodded.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. "Nope, I'm not really in for that." I grinned. "Why's that?" She asked. "Because I'm gay." I said. "High five." She laughed and gave me a high five.

"So you want to be a teacher later?" She asked. "Yeah I do, for kids around 8/9/10 because you can really help them achieve their goals and give them a purpose on their future." I smiled which made her smile too. "That sounds really lovely." She said.

"What's your full name?" She asked. "Julie Isabella Vezua." "What's yours?" I asked her. "Demetria Devonne Lovato." She said. "That's a nice name." I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"So what's your favourite season?" She asked me. How does she come up with such weird questions as these.

"I think winter because you can wear cozy clothes and stay inside till late with all the lights on and you're just there in your oversized sweater and watching movie marathons, yeah I'm down for that all the time. What's yours?" I asked her.

"Definitely winter. There's no words for it, I just love it. I always go to New York in the winter because there's snow and everything." She smiled. "That sounds like so much fun." I said.

The burgers were finally ready and it made me damn happy because I was starving.

"This shit is so good." Demi said and I just laughed. "Well duh, it's a fucking burger Demi." I said.

"What's your favourite food?" She suddenly asked. "Chicken. Everything with chicken. Yours?" I asked her. "Burgers." She simply said.

"So whenever you can't find me anywhere, just try the burger restaurants." She laughed and I did too. "Sure thing."

We talked for a while till it was about 8PM and time to go home. We walked to our cars and then said our goodbye's. I'll see her tomorrow anyways.

I'm quite curious about the Math teacher now, since she said it's her best friend.

"Hey baby." I said as soon as I got home and my cat walked up to me. I'm just really a cat person.