Chapter 50

Julie's POV:

"My sweet Julie,

Will you marry me?"

"Wake up peachy! I'd like a warm welcome the next time I come home with a present." Jay walked up to me as I just woke up from a really unrealistic but wonderful dream. Oh how I wish it'd be reality.

"Why on earth did you get me a present?" I asked him. "Just open it." He softly smiled at me.

I started unpacking my present. It's a really big one actually. As I was unwrapping it, it's also packed in a simple box so I still don't know what's inside. "Don't give me the death glare. You'll love it." Jay said so I just continued.

"No way." I said as I held my hand in front of my mouth in disbelief. "Thank you so much. You didn't have to do this." I stood up and gave him a really big hug. He bought me a beautiful electric piano. It's magnificent.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked him, tearing up a bit. "You did everything Julie. You've always been there for me ever since we were little. Remember when we both had a different lollipop and I wanted yours? You gave it to me. Remember when I didn't do well at school but you did? You helped me pass my classes. Remember when Alissa was born? You were there the entire time and you helped me with absolutely everything, even her first diaper. Remember when my parents kicked me out? You let both of us move in with you. Remember when I was on my worst? You were there." We were both in tears now. How times have changed but also haven't changed a bit.

"I'm really thankful for you Julie. Thank you for everything. I never said that out loud." He added and gave me a long, warm hug. "Thank you Jayden, you didn't have to do this but I'm really happy with it. I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you too." He said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's eat something." I suggested and we all went to the kitchen. "Enjoy your food." I smiled at them and we started dinner.

I can't help but think about my dream. It seemed so real. What would I have said if it was reality? Would I say yes? I don't know. All I know is that I can't stop thinking about it and about her. She's always on my mind. She's always there.

"Julie, are you okay?" I heard Jay ask. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I looked at him. "You zoned out for like 5 minutes. You haven't touched your food and we're already done." He said which made me look at my plate and sigh.

"I was in the middle of a really weird dream when you woke me up and I can't seem to get it out of my head." I shrugged and started eating my food, hoping it'd still be warm.

"What did you dream about?" He asked me. "It's Demi." I sighed and looked at him. "I'll tell you later." I said.

"Julie can I ask you a question?" Camilla suddenly asked. "Sure." I replied. "Are you and Demi getting back together?" She looked at me. "No sweetheart what made you think that?" I softly said. "She was walking towards our house but when she saw us arriving she quickly turned around." She told me honestly. "I'll just text her, thanks Camilla." I smiled at her.

We finished our dinner, Jay has left the building, the girls are watching a movie and I'm cleaning up. Desperate housewives 3, now available!

I poured myself a glass of coke and then walked over to the living room to set up my new piano. I think it's a really expensive one since it looks damn fancy and it has absolutely everything you could ever wish for.

As I finished the set up I brought the girls upstairs and waited for them to get ready for bed.

"Alright goodnight sweethearts. May you have the best of dreams." I smiled at them and closed the door. Talking about dreams, I haven't texted Demi yet.