Chapter 42

Julie's POV:

Waking up at 6, leaving the house at 7, going to college at 8. It's all just a daily routine, like always.

Last night Jay asked for help whilst I was about to go down on Demi. You wanna know what he needed help for? Alissa vomited on her bed and he wanted me to clean it. Thanks a lot, Jay!

Demi went home last night because she didn't want Marissa to look after Madeline since that's what always happens. I think it's really sweet Marissa wants to look after her all the time but I get Demi when she says she wants to spend more time with her. She's still getting used to her being back.

"Jay we need to leave, now." I groaned as it was time to drop off the girls and go to school. "Calm down peachy tits." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

I'm still kinda annoyed with him about last night. I mean I don't mind taking care of his little girl because she feels like she's one of my own but I was finally having some time alone with Demi and he could've easily handled it by himself. That sounds really selfish, doesn't it.

"Why are you being such a moody bitch?" He asked as he got in the car next to me. "Language." I said since the girls were in the back.

"Are you gonna tell me?" He kept pushing. "We'll talk about this later." I said and focused on the road.

"Bye girls. Have a great day." I waved at them when they walked away.

"So let's talk." Jeez Jay. What's the matter with him, I'm not any more or less moody than usual. Well, just a bit more.

"I'm just quite annoyed about the fact that Demi and I are almost having sex and then you're there, out of nowhere. I get that you didn't want to clean the bed but we were having a moment and it never felt this good before." I spoke and waited for him to say something.

"That sounds really selfish." There it is, I said it before. "I know and I'm sorry but that's just how I felt and still feel at this moment. It's not about taking care of Alissa, it's about the fact that it really feels like you're being jealous when I'm with Demi." I said.

"I'm not jealous. I thought we left this behind us." He sounded hurt which hurt me but being the 'moody bitch' I am today, I didn't care as much as I usually would.

"I'm sorry, okay." I said but he got out as soon as we arrived at school and he walked away. I fucked up but at least I was being honest.

Okay I need to stop. I really am being a moody bitch.

I walked over to the classroom and sat down there, all by myself. I usually sit with Jay and Meghan but they decided to sit down on the other side of the room. That's their decision, not mine.

"Good morning everyone, today's a chill day. I'm not in the mood for some serious stuff so I want to ask you to read page 161 and then you can practice a new song on your keyboard. I want to hear them at the end of the lesson or next lesson, that's up to you." Demi said and everyone smiled at her. She's getting back to her old self at school and everyone can feel it.

I grabbed my book and read the page we were given. I couldn't really focus so I just put it away and sat down to play keyboard. "Are you okay?" Demi asked as she sat down besides me. "According to Jay I'm just being a moody bitch but other than that I'm good, I'm going to play a new song." I said and she just listened.

"I can't wait to hear this new song." She smiled and winked at me and then turned around to walk back to her desk.

I'm going to play Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga. I've done it before so it's not entirely new but I'm giving my own spin on it. I'm going to make it a really small song instead of bursting it out at the end, what I'd usually do.