Chapter 13

Julie POV:

"Julie, can I speak to you for a second? Just because you were late." She quickly added so other people won't find it suspicious.

Once everyone got out of the room, she locked the door and sat down at her desk.

"First of all, don't you be late to my class ever again. Second, don't you dare to call me miss Lovato out of class ever again. Last but not least, can you stay at my place for the night?" She grinned.

"Who knows. You'll see." I said and with that, I walked out of the classroom.

During the next few periods, I've only been thinking about writing. I want to write my own songs but I really don't know where to start. I've never written one.

Soon enough, we were finished for today and I really just want to go home and get some sleep.

I got into my car and just as I tried to close the door, Jay's standing there.

"What do you want cock block?" I asked him with a bit of annoyance. "What's with the attitude today peachy tits. Just wanted to know if you'd be up for shopping today?" He asked. "I'm really tired and not feeling we-" "Come on! Please!" He cut me off. "Ugh fine. Get the fuck in." I said and closed the door.

"So have you guys had sex yet?" He suddenly asked. "Jay!" I chuckled. "Is that a yes?" "It's a none of your business." I smiled at him.

"Oh come on. Is it that hard to understand that I just want to know what it's like to have sex with your teacher?" He complained.

"I'm going to get you out of the car and you can walk from here on if you don't shut it." I sternly said. "Feisty, I like it." And with that I just rolled my eyes.

"Have you heard from your dad yet?" He asked, according to Camilla moving in with me, permanently. "Yes, he's coming over this week. He didn't say when he'd be here but he would fit it into his schedule." I said.

"Has he said anything else about it? Like, his opinion?" He looked at me. "No, just what I said." I shrugged it off.

It's true. He didn't say anything other than he'd come over to my place within a few days so I just texted him my address.

"Do you think you'll be able to manage all of the things you need to do before she can officially stay with you?" He kept on going. I like having a serious conversation with Jay but I'm just not feeling well.

"Yeah. I mean, it's a lot but it'll all be worth it in the end." I smiled.

"If you need any help, you know where to find me." He said. "Is this really happening right now? Is the one and only cocky Jay telling me he's there for me if I need him? Oh you do have a heart, I knew it." I said in awe with a lot of sarcasm in my voice.

I parked my car near the shopping mall and we got out, making our way to the shops.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked him. "The tattoo shop. We're getting one." He said and I stopped walking. "What do you mean 'we're'?" I asked him.

"You've been complaining so much about wanting a tattoo lately. Just thought I'd do you a favor." He stuck out his tongue and took my hand as a sign for me to come with him.

I mean I have been complaining a lot about wanting a tattoo. I just didn't know when or where. I know what kind of tattoo I want, I've known it for years.

I'm going to get a bird tattoo. Demi has one on her arm and it looks just like the ones I want but mine are much smaller. She has multiple birds, like 11 or something. Never counted them, don't judge. I only want 6 small ones.

Those 6 are the meaning of my own freedom. I finally managed to be happy and to get rid of old habits. I know it's not just gone all of the sudden but I've truly learnt how to deal with my personal issues.

The reason I'm getting 6 of those are because of the fact that I've struggled with the same things for 6 years. That's one bird of freedom for each year. It hopefully reminds me of my strength and freedom in hard times and it shows me that I'm a warrior.

"What are you getting?" I asked Jay.

"Just a lil penis!" He joked. "No I actually want the date of the birth of my daughter written permanently on my body."

Yeah, I've never told you, he has a daughter. I wouldn't say it was a mistake because babies are never a mistake but it wasn't planned.

His daughter is really just the cutest 5 year old in the world. Her name is Alissa and sometimes she comes over to my place but she hasn't been in a long time.

Jay and the mother aren't together anymore but they get along well enough to take care of Alissa and make sure nothing bad happens to her.

"That's really sweet. You could put on my birth date as well!" I said. "Hell no. That'd stink." He said which caused me to laugh.

He already knows what I'm getting so he didn't even bother to ask.

We got our tattoo's which took a long time but it was worth it. We took some pictures after and uploaded it on social media. I immediately got some texts from Meghan and Demi.

Text from 'Meghan':
Bitch you did WHAT?!

Text from 'Demi':
Did my tattoo's inspire you that much darling? ;) I like it.

I smiled at my phone and then put it away. I still don't like being on my phone much!

"That hurt like a bitch." Jay said. "Pussy." I giggled.

"Wanna go anywhere else?" I asked. "I'm just going to get something in the supermarket and then I should go home. I have a feeling you should go to miss Lovato's." He smirked.

We went to the supermarket and then he got some food for dinner and so did I. I'm actually going to cook dinner tonight. Don't be too stoked!

Text to 'Demi':
I'll be at your place in 20. I'll cook.

I smiled at the thought of having her to myself all night. Once I got home after giving Jay a ride, I got some stuff together and made Camilla a note.

Cams.
I'm at Demi's for the night. You can come over any time. I want you to sleep at Demi's as well. I'll see you tonight sweetheart. Make sure to close all of the windows and lock the doors!
Love you loads,
Jules.

Once I've written the note, I left to go over to Demi's place.

I knocked on the door and soon enough a beautiful girl opened it.

"Hey love." She said and kissed me. "Hey. You look beautiful." I said and got in.

"Are you sure you want to cook?" She asked me. "Are you doubting me Demetria?" I frowned at her. "No, just asking." She laughed. Her laugh is adorable.

We stood by the window for a second and soon enough it led into a make out session.

Then all of the sudden we saw a light flash from outside. Pretty sure it's from a camera.

------------------------------------------------------
19/02/19