Chapter 9

Julie POV:

"She actually comes over to dinner for you." Demi said. "What, why?" I asked her, kind of shocked. "She wants to get to know you better." She smiled.

"But what? Why? I clearly don't understand the situation. She's my teacher." I said. "Yeah, so am I, sweetheart." She grinned.

"Okay I'll just... I'll just shut my mouth." I said and pretended to be mad. "Poor you. See you at dinner, 6PM. Feel free to go over to my place earlier. Don't crush my car, please." She said, handed me the keys, took her stuff and then she left, leaving my mind fucked.

Why does Marissa, my math teacher, want to get to know me better? I mean, I know she's Demi's best friend and all but... Wait that's it! Whilst I was bullshitting, I totally forgot she's just her best friend. My best friend would do the same.

I got in her car and drove off to the city first. Just needed to get something small. I bought her roses just because I wanted to and I felt like it. I don't have that much often, trust me.

I drove off to Demi's house to park her car and then I went home, since Camilla's still home and I have to kiss Cat a good day.

"Hey baby girl." I said as I saw Cams sitting on the couch. "Hey Jules." She smiled. "Did you have fun with Jay?" I asked and she instantly nodded. "I love Jay." She smiled and giggled.

"Hi there baby." I said as Cat walked up to me and I kissed her on the head. "Do you want some food?" I asked her and then gave her some cat food.

"Cams?" I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "Would you mind it if we're going over to Demi's again for dinner?" I looked at her.

"Sure. She can cook." She said in a sarcastic way. "Oh shut up Smurf. I can cook just as good as she can." I said and found myself struggling to even say that out loud. "Not all dreams come true Jules." She laughed.

"Have some respect for your sister or I'll leave you at Demi's tonight." I said, deadly serious. "Well... You always taught me to look at the positive side. At least I'll get a decent breakfast, lunch and dinner." She smirked.

"Spoiled rat." I chuckled and she laughed.

As I wanted to walk upstairs I head her shout. "Jules, wait!"

"What is it, love?" I asked her. "Can I ask you something?" She asked. "You already did, but you always can." I smiled at her.

"Is Demi your new girlfriend?" She asked. "It's a bit too complicated for her to be my girlfriend." I sadly said and looked down at the flowers in my hand.

"Oh, I like her." She simply said. "I know sweetheart." I smiled at her and then walked upstairs.

I mean I know she likes Demi but I kind of can't believe it. She doesn't have that much often with new people. It usually takes a while before she likes someone new.

Anyways I decided to take a quick shower and spray some rice milk into my hair. It actually really helps to let it grow much faster and to give it a natural look. Asian people have been using this method for a thousand to millions of years now.

After I took a shower I had to decide what to wear. Surprise, I couldn't!

"Cams! Come upstairs!" I shouted from the stairs. "Coming!" She shouted.

"Sorry, I was kind of in a rush but I came as fast as I could!" She said. Such a sarcastic bitch sometimes but she got that from me.

"Can you help me? I don't know what to wear." I asked her and she gave me a weird expression. "You always know what to wear." She said. "Well, not today dummy." I chuckled.

"How about some flair denim jeans with a black crop top on it and this really adorable jacket?" She suggested whilst holding an army green leather jacket.

"You're the best. You should really do something in the fashion industry when you're older." I smiled at her. "I probably will." She proudly said and walked away.

I took on some really cute underwear and then took on the clothes Cams suggested. It looks really good together.

After that, I brushed my hear and just left it the way it was. You shouldn't tie your hair together all the time. It causes much hair loss. Once it's tied together all the time at the same space, it'll automatically rip some of your hairs out of your head.

I put on some mascara and that's pretty much all. My face has been really messed up so I shouldn't put on too much for the next few days.

"You ready to go, Cams?" I asked her so she nodded and stood up to take on her shoes. I did exactly the same. I'm wearing some cute ankle boots.

"You look good, kid." I told her.

She's wearing a cute, dark red, dress.

"Thanks. You too." She smiled and grinned.

"Why do you have her key?" Camilla asked once I started to open Demi's front door since she isn't home yet.

"I drove her car home today. We would actually drive home together but she had to finish some business so she's driving home with her friend." I explained.

"Isn't it illegal to date your teacher?" She asked which kind of shocked me. I wasn't aware that she knew Demi was actually my teacher. Must've been Jay.

"It is and we're not dating. We're just friends, Cams." I said with pain in my heart and she seemed to believe it.

"Do all friends buy flowers for each other?" She suddenly asked. "Just quit the questions Camilla." I said which came out a big harsh. "Sorry, didn't mean it like that." I said and took her hand.

"Listen, I just want you to know that I'd love to share everything with you but there are also just some adults problems involved which isn't something kids should be involved in."

"Okay. I get that." She simply said and smiled. "I hope you figure things out with Demi." She said. "Thanks kid. Me too." I smiled at her.

"Do whatever you want! Destroy the house, eat everything out of the fridge, make her bedroom a mess, dance." I grinned. "Let's dance!" She excitedly said and put on some loud music.

We danced together and had some fun till I saw someone standing in the doorway.

"Oh hey." I said and blushed a bit. "Hey." Demi and Marissa laughed.

"Sorry, we were bored. I told her to destroy the house but she wanted to dance." I smirked. "Glad she did." Demi said.

"Cams, introduce yourself to Demi's friend sweetheart." I said and she walked up to us.

"Hi, I'm Camilla, Julie's sister." She smiled. "Hi darling. I'm Marissa, Demi's best friend." She smiled and then they talked for a while. Again, I'm surprised she's talking that much to someone new.

"Thanks for coming." Demi smiled and once we were in the kitchen, she gave me a kiss. "I got you something." I smiled and pointed to the roses.

"Thank you. They're beautiful." She smiled brightly and then kissed me again.

"What's for dinner?" I asked her while she was holding me tight.

"That's a surprise." She winked at me and then Marissa came in.

"Am I interrupting?" She asked. "No." I said. "Uhm yes, you are." She grinned and let go of me.

"I'm going to talk to Camilla." Demi said, leaving me clueless.

"So, I'd actually like to talk to you about something." Marissa started. "Sure. What's it about?" I asked her.

"You and Demi."

--------------------------------------------------------
08/02/2019