Chapter 4

JULIE POV:

"It's just... nothing." She smiled and looked away, kind of embarrassed. "Oh come on you can tell me." I smiled.

"You're just beautiful." She said and I started blushing. "Thank you. You are even more beautiful though." I told her and now she's the one blushing.

"Anyways, I love being here with you but I should go back since it's pretty late and I don't want to keep you up, neither myself." She said which made my smile disappear. I don't want her to leave.

"I mean we could have a sleepover?" I suggested. It's weird how I'm basically asking my teacher for a sleepover but the thing is I don't see her as my teacher at all, more likely as a friend or maybe more than just a friend.

"But we have school tomorrow silly. I don't want to keep you up all night." She said. "But we can go to sleep." I said. "Well what's the point of a sleepover if we both just go to sleep now and do nothing fun." She giggled.

"I just don't want you to leave." I blurted out and she started blushing again. "Well I guess that's my call to stay then." She smiled and sat down on the warm sofa once again, this time closer to me than before.

"Should we go upstairs? You can have some of my clothes to sleep in if you'd like to. "I actually always sleep naked." She said dead serious. "I uhm..." I managed to get out and I could feel my face getting red.

"I'm just kidding loser." She laughed and I punched her arm. "You're a bitch." I said and walked upstairs with her following me.

"So this is my bedroom and well as you can see you have to sleep with me or on the sofa, I don't really care as long as you feel comfortable. If you want I can also take the couch and you can have my bed." I told her and she just softly smiled at me. "Well what do you want?" She asked. We're such kids who can't decide where to sleep.

"I don't mind, honestly." I told her. "Then I'll sleep with you." She said which caused me to smile like an idiot.

"There you go." I handed some clothes. "You can change in the bathroom, it's just around the corner. I've got some spare toothbrushes in there too, you can take one." I smiled at her and she nodded, then walked over to the bathroom.

I put on an oversized sweater & fuzzy socks and then waited for her to come back so I can brush my teeth and shit.

She's taking really long, such a girl, so I decided to take my phone out and check if I'd gotten any messages, luckily I didn't.

I don't really like being on my phone that much. It's kind of annoying sometimes, everyone's so obsessed but honestly it's all just pure bullshit. Live your life dude, put your phone away and explore more in the world.

Anyways, she came back so I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun, then put off the little make up I had on and then walked back to the bedroom where Demi was already in bed.

"Hey you." I smiled and laid down on the other side. "Hey stranger." She said. "What are you thinking about?" She suddenly asked. "Nothing, why?" I asked her. "You just look so... distracted." She said.

"I guess I'm just tired." I smiled at her. "But thank you for asking."

"Anything for you." She said. "That's sweet. Let's sleep now." I laughed. "Yeah let's do." She smiled and then closed her eyes.

I just admired her for a while and then saw her hand was laying right next to my face so I decided to place my hand on her's which caused her to open her eyes again.

"I'm sorry." I said and immediately put my hand away. "Don't be." She quietly said and took my hand back.

Not much later I could feel myself drifting off to sleep with my hand in her's.

The next day;

I woke up in an empty bed so I checked my phone and I saw I got one message from Demi.

-- Text from Demi --
"Hey, I left early to take a shower at my place and get myself some fresh clothes. I'll see you at school. x Demi."

I locked my phone and then changed myself into black jeans with a dark red shirt and my boots.

I put on some jewellery and then made some breakfast. Just the usual daily routine.

Once I finished my breakfast I took everything together and then got into my car and drove off to school.

"Hey Jay, hey Megs." I smiled as I walked up to them.

"Someone looks happy." Jay said. "I am." I said and then put on a cigarette. "Why? Did we miss something?" He said, trying to sound offended.

"Can't a girl just be in a happy mood?" I said and tried to sound offended this time. "Fuck off." He laughed.

"Let's go to class." I said. "Wait what? We really did miss something." Meghan said. "We obviously did. Julie telling us to go to class. There's something really wrong." Jay added. "Can you guys shut the fuck up." I groaned, took my bag and then walked over to class, along with Jay and Meghan behind me.

"Morning class." Demi said as she walked in. "Morning Miss Lovato." We all said. Some of us yawning the entire time, some of us looking out of the window, some of us sleeping, some of us paying attention.

"So today we are going to play the piano. You can get a piano for yourself. Just make sure you use your headphones and at the end of this class I want to hear what you've got for me." She said and we all stood up and got a keyboard.

I'm not sure what song I want to play. I can either go for a slow song, an up beat song or a boring one that no one cares about.

Remember when I told Demi to sing a song for me on the guitar? She sang Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I personally think it's a beautiful song but a little bit too slow for the piano so I'm going to make it a little faster and change the lyrics at some points.

It didn't take me that long to work out my idea and once Demi came by I showed and explained what I was trying to do so she sat down next to me and helped me play the song.

She played the piano so I could sing the new lyrics.

Not much later the class was already over so we got our stuff and got ready to leave.

"Julie, can I talk to you?" Demi asked and I nodded.

"What's up?" I asked once we were alone.

"I just wanted to say I really loved what you did today, and you have a great voice." She smiled. "Thank you."

"And by the way," She started and came closer to me. "I really loved yesterday, we should hang out like that more often."

---------------
05.08.17