Chapter 5

JULIE POV;

"I really loved yesterday, we should hang out like that more often." She said which caused me to blush. "Me too Dems, we should. But I kinda have to go to my next class now." I excused myself and walked over to my next class.

"Hey what did you talk about?" Jay asked once I quietly sat down next to him.

"She just complimented me for earlier today, during music class." I smiled and tried to focus on my teacher.

The day went by really fast once again and I got my stuff ready to go home. Jay's coming over later tonight to have diner which means I basically have to cook but I'm not up for that.

He's also bringing my little sister because she's staying here for a few days again, like I said before.

"Hey Jules, wait up!" I heard from behind me, it's Demi.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. "I just wanted to ask of you have time to come over tonight? I'll cook you dinner." She said, kind of whispered since we're at the parking lot from school.

"Well that's really sweet and I'd love to but Jay's coming over with my sister and I have to cook for them but I can't even cook so I don't know what I'm gonna do since I promised Jay to cook this time but, sorry I'm rambling." I chuckled. "What if you all come over to my place at 7 and I'll cook?" She asked.

"I'd love to but I don't want to bother you." I said. "You'll never bother me. See you at 7." She said and then walked over to her car. Damn she's hot.

Well plans changed. Going over to Demi's for food later today instead of burning my place.

My drive to home didn't take too long since I had a lot on my mind and the time just flew by.

"Hey Cat!" I yelled once I opened the front door. Not much later she walked over to me and I played with her for a few minutes till the doorbell rang.

"Hey Camilla, hey Jay." I smiled as they walked in and I gave Camilla a hug. Camilla is my little sister, if you didn't get that yet.

"So how are you?" I asked Camilla. "I'm good! How are you?" She asked. "I'm good bubs, thank you." I smiled.

"What's for dinner tonight?" She asked. "She's gonna cook." Jay said. "Plans changed, we're going over to one of the neighbours for dinner." I chuckled.

"I hate you." Jay said. "Well I'm going to take a shower and we'll go once I'm ready." I said and walked upstairs.

Camilla is a quiet girl. She's really shy but still enjoys the smallest things and she loves people. She just needs to get to know someone better before opening up to them.

Jay's just weird.

"Jay, can you come upstairs for a second?" I yelled from upstairs and heard him groan which made me laugh.

"Sorry chicken, I just wanted to tell you that we're going over to one of the neighbours but you know her." I said. "Well yeah I come by almost everyday ofcourse I know the neighbourhood by now." He said. "Well, we got a new neighbour."

"Who is it?" He asked. "Demi." "Who's Demi?" "Miss Lovato." I said and waited for his reaction.

"Why are we going ove- I KNEW YOU TWO HAD A THING GOING ON I KNEW IT." He almost yelled and I bursted out in laughter. "Dude we have nothing going on, she's just a friend." I managed to get out. "Oh yeah and I totally believe that." He sarcastically said and walked downstairs again.

"Remember to wash your vagina." He yelled and I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

It took me like 20 minutes to finish my shower and then I dressed up real quick.

I put on jeans, a black shirt and my nikes. Some jewellery and make up.

Once I finished I put on some perfume and then went downstairs.

"Let's go." I said and both of them looked at me. "You're beautiful." Camilla said. "So are you sweetheart." I smiled. "I'm wondering who you dressed up for." Jay joked and then I walked over to the door.

About 3 minutes later we were in front of Demi's house and I pressed the doorbell.

"Hey come in." Demi smiled as she had opened the door. Jay and Camilla walked in but before they walked over to the living room Jay obviously has to say something first.

"Stop eyefucking and by the way, can I just call you Demi or should I say miss Lovato? I wonder what Julie calls you during th-"

"You can leave now Jay." I said and rolled my eyes. "You can call me Demi." Demi chuckled and then Jay left.

"You look really good." She told me. "You don't look too bad yourself." I said and then walked in.

"Cam, go introduce yourself." I told her and she walked over to Demi.

"I'm Camilla, thanks for inviting us." She smiled. "I'm Demi and you're always welcome here." She said and then walked over to the kitchen to finish what she's making.

"So what's for dinner today?" Jay asked. "Guess it." Demi teased. "Soup."

"No." "Taco's." "No." "Burgers." "No." "Fries." "No." "Spaghetti." "No." "Lasagne." "No." "Salad." "Part of it." "Oh come on just tell us." He said.

"Self made spareribs with potatoes and salad." She finally said. "God bless you." Jay said which made her laugh.

Her laugh is so pure.

"Time for food kids." Demi laughed and sat down on the table, making a sign for me to sit next to her.

"Cam are you coming? Dinner's ready." I yelled and she came soon enough.

I sat down next to Demi, Jay's in front of me and Camilla's next to him.

"Enjoy your food." I smiled.

"Why are you a teacher? I mean you're like way cooler than being a teacher." Jay said. "Well I want to work with music and people." She simply said.

"So what are your hobbies Camilla?" Demi asked. "Mountainbiking and soccer." She said. "That's so nice. Do you also have soccer competitions?" She asked.

"Yeah I do, every Saturday." "I'd love to come support you along with your sister one time." She smiled and it kind of made me blush.

"That'd be fun." Camilla smiled. "What about me?" Jay pouted. "You're staying home to watch Cat, someone needs to be there for her." I teased and he just rolled his eyes.

"This is really good Demi, thank you." I complimented her about the food. It's fucking delicious.

"No problem, do you two like it too?" She asked. "Yeah it's amazing." She got in reponse and just smiled.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my lap.

--------------
11.08.17