Chapter 52

Julie's POV:

"I'm just not sure if we made the right decision." Demi said and my heart instantly began racing, thinking she's doubting our relationship already. I mean, we've had our doubts before.

"What do you mean Dems?" I asked. She must've noticed I was a bit frightened by what she said since her facial expression softened as soon as I spoke. "I'm not sure if we made the right decision by not telling them baby girl. I'm not doubting us, not now, not ever." She softly spoke and smiled at me.

"Sorry, I just worry way too fast. I really don't want to lose you." I told her. "You won't. I love you way too much to let you go. Stop worrying so much about us, we're stronger together." She winked at me and then gave me a big hug.

"What makes you think we didn't make the right decision?" I asked her. "Well, literally everyone's being negative about us getting engaged. I knew this would happen but I wanted to tell them myself. Madeline can't help it, she's probably just excited but still. I wish I could tell them myself." She shrugged her shoulders and then looked at me.

"I get it babe. I really think they need time to get used to the idea of us being engaged during the whole teacher student period. I wish it wasn't like that either but it is and we can't do anything about that because we love each other. I wouldn't want to miss out on you for anything. You're my person. They'll turn around Dems. Don't worry too much about it." I gave her a kiss and softly smiled at her.

"Thank you." She softly said. "Sorry, what did you say?" I teased. "Thank you." She repeated. "I couldn't hear that, can you repeat that?" I asked her, moving closer. "Shut up." She laughed and attacked me to get on top of me.

"I love every part of you." She whispered. "I love everything about you." I said and kissed her.

"I thought you got yourself an alcohol free champagne?" She suddenly asked. "Where does that come from?" I chuckled. "You smell like alcohol." She stated. "Dems. I 100% know for sure that I took the right bottle. You can check for yourself if you don't believe me." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." She said, clearly a bit annoyed. "Don't doubt me then." I got up and walked over to the couch.

"I'm sorry, okay. I'm just really protective and I care about you more than anyone in the entire world." She came to sit next to me.

"I know. It's a sensitive subject. Sorry." I quickly said, not using many words as I'm a bit hurt by what she assumed before.

"Come here." She opened her arms for me to fall into them, which is exactly what I did.

"What are we going to do?" She asked me. "We could go somewhere and have a drink or something?" I suggested. "That'd be fun." She smiled and we both got ready to go out.

I decided to wear a short white skirt and on top of that I'm wearing a black top with some golden jewellery. Underneath will remain a secret but Demi hasn't seen it before. I quickly put on my heels and then started doing my make up.

It'll be a slight shade of red since I'm wearing black & white. It could use some color I guess. I finished by putting on my mascara and then started doing my hair. I guess I'll just go for the wavy look.

"You ready?" I shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" She said. "You can do that tonight." I smirked at her as she walked downstairs. "Pervert." She laughed.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled at her, checking every detail on her. "So do you love." She kissed me. "Let's go."

We walked down the road for a few minutes till we arrived at the first club. It actually seemed nice so we went in.