Chapter 6

JULIE POV:

Suddenly I felt her hand on my lap.

I just looked at her and I could feel myself blushing and she was just softly smiling at me and then she continued her food.

We talked more about nonsense and daily stuff till everyone finished eating and both Demi and I went into the kitchen to do the dishes.

"Your sister is really cute." She said. "Yeah she is." I smiled and started doing the dishes. "You're cute." She said and I could feel her staring at me. "Don't stare at me, creep." I laughed and then she started helping me with the dishes.

"What was your first opinion of me?" She suddenly asked. "I was like fuck this shit not a bitch of a teacher again." I said dead serious. "Hey I'm not a bitch." She said, sounding offended.

"I'm just kidding loser." I chuckled. "Be honest now." She softly said. "Well I thought you were really pretty and I liked you from the moment you walked in, I don't have that much often with new teachers." I laughed at the end.

"So what did you think about me?" I asked her this time. "I just thought you were by far the most beautiful girl out there." She said. "Thank you."

We did the rest of the dishes in silence because we were both just thinking about stuff and then Jay walked in.

"Is there a reason it's so quiet out here?" He asked. For fuck's sakes can he shut his mouth for just once.

"Not really, doing the dishes just isn't our favourite thing." Demi said and I just nodded.

"Anyways, Camilla wants to go to the cinema so I'm taking her out if you don't mind?" He asked. "Yeah sure. What time will you get home?" I asked him. "I'm not sure. We want to go to the cinema first and then to a game hall. She can stay at my place tonight if you prefer, otherwise I'm taking her home but it could be late."

"Let me just talk to her for a second." I said and walked over to Camilla.

"Hey bubs." I smiled. "Hey grandma." She chuckled and I pushed her arm.

"Do you mind staying at Jay's for the night? He told me you guys are going out and I'm really tired and I just want to get some sleep." I told her. "Sure, that'd be fun." She smiled and got up.

"Well we are going now because our movie is starting in 45 minutes and we still need to pick up my stuff and drive there." She said. "Have fun love, I'll see you tomorrow. Be careful and listen to Jay." I said and gave her a kiss on the head. "See you tomorrow grandma." She laughed which made me laugh. "See ya." I yelled as they both walked out of the house after thanking Demi for the food.

"You're really close with Jay, aren't you?" Demi suddenly asked once we finished the dishes. "Yeah, we've grown a long way together." I smiled, thinking about some of our memories.

"Anyways. Tell me more about your family, I'm kind of curious." I said and we sat down on the couch, next to eachother.

"What do you want to know?" She asked weirdly. "Like how old are they what do they do for a living, where do they live, stuff like that." I smiled.

"My parents and younger sister live in Dallas, my older sister lives in LA, really close to me actually since it's about a 15 minutes drive.

My mom is 47 years old and works at the police, my dad is 51 years old and works in a restaurant, my older sister Dallas is 27 years old and works as an acting coach and my little sister Madison is 15 and just goes to school."

"Do you see your parents and sister often?" I asked. "Not that much, I try to visit them as much as possible though but it can be hard sometimes." She said.

"Yeah I see. You know it's kind of special how your eyes are just sparkling when you're talking about your family, it's adorable." I smiled at her. "You're adorable." She smiled.

"You know, if you want to you can stay for the night." Demi suddenly said. "Sure Dems that'd be fun." I smiled at her and got up. "I'll get some stuff at home and then I'll be back." I said and she nodded.

I walked home and got my PJ's, clothes for tomorrow, make up, perfume, bathroom stuff and my cozy socks. I closed all the windows and doors and then went back to Demi.

"That was fast." She said. "I am fast, thank you." I laughed.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" I asked her. "I'm not sure, we can just play truth or dare till we find something better to do?" She asked. "Sure thing. You start."

"Truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth."

"When and how did you realize you were gay?" She looked at me. "I met this girl on school and ever since, I had the biggest crush on her. It didn't work out because she's straight but yeah I think that was the moment I really realised it. It's like 6 years ago now." I said.

"So you were 13 years old?" She asked and I just nodded. "So, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She said.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" I asked her. "Like 5 I think." She simply said so I just nodded and then she got up to get something from the kitchen. Not much later she came back with two glasses of wine.

"Truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare."

"I dare you to drink this glass of wine within 30 seconds." She chuckled. "You're a bitch." I said and then took the glass and drank all of it.

"Truth." She said. "Oh come on is little Demi scared for the dare." I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?" I asked her, dare to ask. "Yes I have." She said and her face turned red. It's funny but cute.

We did a few more till I got a text from Jay.

-- Jay --
"We're home. I'll come by tomorrow around 2 ish. Don't make it too late with Miss Lovato."

I just laughed at it and then locked my phone again.

"Who was that?" Demi asked. "Jay, he's just being a dick again." I said. "Just the usual." Demi added.

"So let's continue." She said after she came back with vodka shots and another bottle of wine.

"I think I'm gonna go for truth." She said. "What kind of girl is your type?" I asked her. "You." She honestly answered which made me blush like a fucking tomato.

"Dare." I quickly said.

"I dare you to kiss me."

---------------------
14.08.17